Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They very well might not be linked at all. But I am still suspicious about that abandoned place they found in the search for AJ, which may be a drug den and had loads of kids toys. It's possible that in the search for AJ, they inadvertantly stumbled on links to William and/or other kids who may be known or unknown as victims of abuse.
It was reported that this shack was 1km south of the Elfalak property, which makes it on either their property or AH's.

Items from an abandoned house about one kilometre from the boy’s home were also seized. The derelict shack was strewn with rubbish and was declared an active crime scene, according to Channel 9.

No Cookies | The Advertiser

I find it hard to believe they didn't know about it IMO

Who really know's where this was or who filmed it, the cops will find out thou I guess
Drslueth,are you able to map the area and distance from kenndall for us non Ausies,would be great :)

From Ongoing investigations into disappearance of William Tyrrell, NSW Police Force: Latest News, 07 Sep 2021:

"Strike force detectives are continuing to conduct interviews, searches and other investigative activity, including those under Coronial Orders, as well as reviewing all material with the assistance of various experts." ...

"The $1 million reward for information that leads to the recovery of William Tyrrell, and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance, remains in place."

Reaching out to squealers

No he never gave evidence in the end, despite the coroner saying many times to him ( when he was x examining witnesses & arguing with them etc) , that he would get his chance to give evidence. He made out that he was not afforded a legal rep IMO at the start of the sessions in Taree, but it was all part of his cunning plan IMO. I don't know why in the end he never got in the witness box.......

Everytime when we got to the end of a witness & it came time for FA be asked by the coroner if he had any questions for the witness, it seemed like we all held our breath , on a few occasions he had no questions ( like the witness "Tanya" where he said " No, she's just a young girl " )

So, so, so many creeps around this case :(

The exchanges between him & TJ were just a mockery of the system, it was a circus...........I'll never forget being in the same room as that creep TJ & having him sit within arms reach of me :mad: He genuinely made my skin crawl .......

FA choose to represent himself. IMO to cross examine all the witnesses. He also made a joke out of the court. I don't believe he is a "silly old man " & that he is as cunning as a gutter rat!!

Gee's thinking back , that was a rough couple of weeks in Taree!
I dont think he ever intended to give evidence. Crims know how to use the system to their advantage.they do it all the time. They can also get copies of full brief of evidence.

Why is that?
Because there were heaps of people let off the radar who lived and visited the location whilst concentration was fully spotlighted on individuals and pushed into media frenzy even though there was absolute evidence of verifiable alibi. It happened so it will be most interesting if it turns out someone thought they were off the hook and end up convicted.

I dont think he ever intended to give evidence. Crims know how to use the system to their advantage.they do it all the time. They can also get copies of full brief of evidence.

He doesn't make the decision to evidence or not, he was not running the show lol, the Coroner was , who was clearly at her witts end at times with FA. He complained about everything.

I still remember the last day in Taree when court in was canned prematurely due to Covid ( right at the start & look where we are now with Covid :rolleyes: ) FA complained about having to sit in the room & could the Coroner get him let out etc............as she stood up to turn to leave she told him to " Knock on the door " :D

Last edited:
Exactly. I do wonder if he had someone connected to Kendall. It seems to be a haven for slime dwellers.

And Uki is within the approx 300 km north of Kendall too.
But . . . even if Cowan knew William's abductor, he can't have anything to do with it. He was caught over Daniel in 2011, and William disappeared in 2014. There would be no reason for him to know that his connection did it, even. Only risk from the perpetrator's point of view.

He doesn't make the decision to evidence or not, he was not running the show lol, the Coroner was , who was clearly at her witts end at times with FA. He complained about everything.

I still remember the last day in Taree when court in was canned prematurely due to Covid ( right at the start & look where we are now with Covid :rolleyes: ) FA complained about having to sit in the room & could the Coroner get him let out etc............as she stood up to turn to leave she told him to " Knock on the door " :D
lolllllllllllllllllll

Tyrrell: Cops liaise with coroner after new suspect identified
Police who have identified a new suspect in the hunt for the killer of William Tyrrell are liaising with Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame, who has postponed handing down her findings into his disappearance. - The Daily Telegraph posted 38 mins ago. Behind paywall though No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Tyrrell: Cops liaise with coroner after new suspect identified
Police who have identified a new suspect in the hunt for the killer of William Tyrrell are liaising with Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame, who has postponed handing down her findings into his disappearance. - The Daily Telegraph posted 38 mins ago. Behind paywall though No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Thanks I can read it, I'll try & paraphrase it.....

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

• Police identified new suspect
  • Have liased with Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame
  • The coroner had signalled she would be delivering her findings in June but that was delayed amid internal conflict over who police believe was to blame, The Daily Telegraph can reveal.
  • Craddock was given an extension until April 30th to file his submissions ( initially it was feb )
  • No new date set
  • Among the people who the inquest heard from & are longer persons of interest , include FA, BS & PS
No-one has been charged with William’s disappearance from the garden of the Kendall home on September 12, 2014, in his famous Spider-Man suit. All three men named here have been cleared of any involvement.

He can object to giving evidence on the basis of tendency to self-incriminate.

Last edited:
Jusr saw this on 7news:
MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH: Twist ‘shines totally new complexion’ on William Tyrrell case

They basically rehash the Daily article. They use the term "shed a new complexion" on what happened to WT.
I don't want to read too much into it... but I wonder if it means that he might not have been abducted as such... but more towards an accident happening.
Or of course it could simply just mean that someone they cleared is now considered the suspect.

I truly hope this is the breakthrough and not just click bait as some of you have mentioned, especially because soon it will be the 7 year anniversary of dear WT going missing.

On Tuesday The Daily Telegraph reported investigators were closing in on a person of interest previously ruled out in the case and are set to interview the suspect.

NSW Police would not confirm the report but said Strike Force Rosann detectives were not resting in their pursuit of William and who might have taken him.

"The NSW Police Force remains committed to finding William Tyrrell and investigations by the homicide squad's Strike Force Rosann, led by Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, are ongoing," the police said in a statement.
William Tyrrell: Police committed to finding missing boy amid reports of new person of interest - NZ Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr