Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New update in The Australian - they don't seem to be holding back atm.....IMO

They haven't named them, but have said this:

William’s foster mother and father are listed as defendants in the AVO matter, which was sought by Detective Sean Ogilvy, a homicide squad investigator assigned to Strike Force Rosann.

AVO sought against William Tyrrell foster parents over alleged child assault (theaustralian.com.au)

Early subscriber mail tells me this will be front page news in the morning.. (barring a Disaster, I guess)

If WT’s FPs were responsible - imagine how lucky they would have felt when it came to light how many child sex offenders lived in the area. All of a sudden the public would have more than enough reason to believe a random predator was responsible…

they said today they have subpoenaed a podcast for their information maybe more clues are within that podcast?

but i really hope everyone is jumping to conclusions about this, this ending while good to have it resolved for his family, would just be awful otherwise

Whatever incident has happened that has involved both FP has happened in the past two weeks.

I think MSM is throwing everything in together.

they said today they have subpoenaed a podcast for their information maybe more clues are within that podcast?

but i really hope everyone is jumping to conclusions about this, this ending while good to have it resolved for his family, would just be awful otherwise

It's awful either way. If it's not the people who were supposed to shelter and care for him, he was at the mercy of cruel and soulless pedophiles.

It's a no win situation.

It almost seems too much disclosure on the part of LE. Why would they be ok with releasing this info when no one has been charged? Could it be that this is a strategy to make the real perp feel comfortable enough that they’ve gotten away with it? Unlikely I know, but just trying not to have tunnel vision based on limited information. IMO
My thoughts too stormy, but would they go this far, I don't know, I doubt it, maybe............

Watching to see how FA might react.......

I feel like I / we've been blindsided & it's a horrible feeling :(:(

I really don't know what to think ...................

but would they go this far, I don't know, I doubt it, maybe............
I don't know if they would go that far either??? Without evidence......

Or they will all be looking at enormous law suits... IMO

Pretty sure, that at least some lessons have been learned along the way.... IMO

All that is needed is the truth, and for dear little William to be found. Let us all hope that this happens very soon....

The move to seek an AVO against the young boy’s foster parents follows an alleged assault on a child related to the missing boy, The Australian reports.

The allegations were brought to the attention of police within the last fortnight as part of ongoing inquiries in William’s mysterious disappearance from his grandmother’s Kendall home in September 2014.

Investigators are considering common assault charges after a child was allegedly identified with bruising.

The AVO case is scheduled to be heard in Hornsby Local Court on November 23.
AVO sought against William Tyrrell's foster parents for alleged child assault

If WT’s FPs were responsible - imagine how lucky they would have felt when it came to light how many child sex offenders lived in the area. All of a sudden the public would have more than enough reason to believe a random predator was responsible…
I believe, they must have known it before, of course. Grandma would have known it any way; partly they are the same age group as her.

AVOs to protect children

LawAccess NSW

Applying for an Apprehended Violence Order

A child under 16 cannot apply by themselves to the Local Court for an Apprehended Violence Order (AVO). The police can make an application for a child under 16.

Mandatory police applications

The police must apply for an AVO to protect a child if they have recently, are currently, or will likely be the victim of an offence that results in:

physical injury or sexual abuse
emotional or psychological harm that significantly damages their emotional or intellectual development
harm to their physical development.

I wonder if the FPs ever had any other foster children, not necessarily recently? Or biological children, or nieces & nephews in their care? I find it hard to believe that there would be no history at all, given what we seem to be learning.

I wonder if the FPs ever had any other foster children, not necessarily recently? Or biological children, or nieces & nephews in their care? I find it hard to believe that there would be no history at all, given what we seem to be learning.

What are we learning? That there was some kind of incident that involved both FP and the child. I don't know about anyone else, but I am trying to imagine an incident where both parents would need to get involved.

if ff are guilty did jubelin know all along and gave them a false sense of security, waiting, watching, or was he blindsided? i have a feeling he would know, and was ps was a witness who he was desperate to get a statement from?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member