Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, NSWPOL are starting from scratch and everyone is a POI.
CS's investigation spurred them on, imo, WAPOL pulled out all the stops, no matter what the public were saying, they knew the truth and never gave up. Do the NSWPOL know or suspect the truth, only time will tell.

I am really surprised WT's sister has remained with the FPs? If she's 12, wouldn't she want to return to her parents. I'm confused how family services are handling this but not for the first time.

What if there was a "client", who bought one of the many pedos (best of all the most unscrupulous) to make little W disappear forever?
A lot of what I found online when searching FFC’s name brought up speculation regarding this from a couple of years ago. Didn’t dig too far into it or any ‘evidence’ they provided to back up their claims so just took it as speculation, still not sure it’s anything more than that at this point

I honestly can't grasp having the gall to keep the police and the media and the whole country fooled for 7 years. Or keeping WT so well hidden all that time through multiple searches.

Like it's really mind-boggling, is it not? Surely if it's true that it's one or both FPs, then it's a major police fail. They shouldn't have been able to fool the cops for ~7 years

I'm flabbergasted. I remember it being indicated that to his was not likely to be the foster parents. But yet it seems that it might be. I don't know what to think.

I mean, initially when this happened, the foster parents were squarely suspected but then abduction seemed more likely or him wandering into the scrub.

If the foster parents are removed from the foster system, would their names then not be hidden?

Their names will still be hidden due to the order the coroner has in place to protect their identities. If that is lifted and they are no longer foster carers then IMO media will out everything they know about the 2 of them

No where to go in times of Covid … selling house unrelated - or need cash for legal ??
For some reason I had a feeling they had moved house ages ago. Perhaps they moved out and it took a while to get the price they wanted?

This case has certainly taken a turn.

I was shocked when CS was found 18 days later in a random mans house.

Makes me wonder what will be discovered about the Hill & Clay case.
News moves fast. It was just this morning (Aussie time) that police announced they were looking into someone previously ruled out and had new information...

News moves fast. It was just this morning (Aussie time) that police announced they were looking into someone previously ruled out and had new information...

It was actually two months ago that the police announced they had new information and were looking at someone previously ruled out.

“Further information has since come to light, as part of our ongoing review of the materials gathered by investigators since the moment William went missing seven years ago,” Strike Force Rosann Officer-in-Charge, Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, said.

Police did not comment further as to what the new information was, but last week it was reported detectives had renewed their inquiries into a person of interest who had previously been dismissed.

Police reveal ‘new info’ on William Tyrrell search
September 12, 2021

It was actually two months ago that the police announced they had new information and were looking at someone previously ruled out.

“Further information has since come to light, as part of our ongoing review of the materials gathered by investigators since the moment William went missing seven years ago,” Strike Force Rosann Officer-in-Charge, Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, said.

Police did not comment further as to what the new information was, but last week it was reported detectives had renewed their inquiries into a person of interest who had previously been dismissed.

September 12, 2021
And a few months before that--July?--that he was saying everybody was back on the table, nobody ruled out. Breaking it gently.

they said today they have subpoenaed a podcast for their information maybe more clues are within that podcast?

but i really hope everyone is jumping to conclusions about this, this ending while good to have it resolved for his family, would just be awful otherwise

September 12, 2021
Right, I thought they announced it again this morning.
It must have been said again as part of the announcement about the new search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required