Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police dig up garden at home where WT was last seen as balcony fall theory probed
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fe7e8ffbc-9f1b-4187-b9a7-288efbdd50f2

Detectives are investigating whether William fell from a balcony (left) and a cadaver dog is on the scene (right).

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F24941875-8db6-422e-b3ce-e04911597aef

Police are scouring a yard at the home where WT went missing from seven years ago as they investigate whether he fell from a balcony at the property.
Today investigators are digging up the garden below a second-floor balcony and sifting through dirt as they search for clues about what happened to the little boy.
Police are investigating whether WT might have fallen from the balcony of his foster grandmother's home.
Police Dig Up Garden

In the live video footage on Sky News police are shown emptying some of the sifted material into buckets. Other sifted material onto heaps. I am thinking the material going into buckets is going to be further analyzed by chemical analysis for micro or nano traces of blood or DNA. Media reported yesterday police were going to spray foliage with a named chemical and now I can't find the article or recall the name of the chemical. IMO

Police dig up garden at home where WT was last seen as balcony fall theory probed
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fe7e8ffbc-9f1b-4187-b9a7-288efbdd50f2

Detectives are investigating whether William fell from a balcony (left) and a cadaver dog is on the scene (right).

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F24941875-8db6-422e-b3ce-e04911597aef

Police are scouring a yard at the home where WT went missing from seven years ago as they investigate whether he fell from a balcony at the property.
Today investigators are digging up the garden below a second-floor balcony and sifting through dirt as they search for clues about what happened to the little boy.
Police are investigating whether WT might have fallen from the balcony of his foster grandmother's home.
Police Dig Up Garden

In the live video footage on Sky News police are shown emptying some of the sifted material into buckets. Other sifted material onto heaps. I am thinking the material going into buckets is going to be further analyzed by chemical analysis for micro or nano traces of blood or DNA. Media reported yesterday police were going to spray foliage with a named chemical and now I can't find the article or recall the name of the chemical. IMO

There is witness testimony that children were heard playing (by PS) between 9 and 9:30.
So, unless he was lying, the FGM was lying, and the FM was lying (collaborative lying) William was there at that time.

The ideas of other children having been in the area at the time were dispelled, I believe, due to it being a school day, 9pm being after school started for the day, and no other children being in that area at that time.

I personally am trying to make this 'new' scenario fit with using all of the known facts.
Thank you SA. Far better than jumping to conclusions.

Daniel Morcombe’s remains were found in a waterway and his shoe and underwear were found in a culvert. IIRC
Daniel Morcombe murder trial: clothing found at bottom of creek bed

That's right I forgot about that link with Daniel and waterways. I don't understand why Police are using a hydrologist though.

There had been recent flooding in nearby town this year sometime and I am trying to find if there was any flooding in the Cobb and Co Road area of the Batar Creek.

Thank you SA. Far better than jumping to conclusions.

Didn't one of the female neighbours return from shopping with her young children around 10 - 10.30 that morning. Mr Savage may have heard those children departing with their mother. IMO. I think Mrs Wilson the neighbour at cnr of Ellendale said she heard children playing when she departed the area at around 9am. If that was William and his sister they were possibly out to wave male foster dad off as he left for Lakewood. Didn't the children then play on their bikes in the front driveway?

Based on the map from the ABC (which didn't include street names), I've worked out that the 2 search areas, apart from FGM's old house, are on either side of Batar Creek Rd, between River Oaks Drive and Foxes Creek Rd

See attached pic. Red lines by me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-122452_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20211116-122452_Maps.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
QUOTE="sniffsniffcough, post: 17276435, member: 297883"]From memory male foster carer returned from Lakewood and Kendall town (he purchased a newspaper there) just after 10.30 because it was very close in time to when Heather Savage left her residence. The phone call to 000 happened at 10.56am. 1st Police responder arrived on scene at 11.03 as he was not far away in his patrol vehicle?

edited to add. Female foster carer rushed to male foster carer on his return and asked if he had William.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. So in the event of a hypothetical fall from the balcony before FF's return, there would have been around 25 mins for both FP's to have concealed the body. I don't recall reports of either FP using the family car in the immediate hours after FF arrived home. Local searches, which included the use of dogs who detected no scent beyond the end of the drive, were fruitless so it's highly unlikely the home was the original deposition site imo.
Not having followed the inquest in depth, did the FGM confirm in a statement after the disappearance that she definitely saw William alive at around 1030am?

QUOTE="sniffsniffcough, post: 17276435, member: 297883"]From memory male foster carer returned from Lakewood and Kendall town (he purchased a newspaper there) just after 10.30 because it was very close in time to when Heather Savage left her residence. The phone call to 000 happened at 10.56am. 1st Police responder arrived on scene at 11.03 as he was not far away in his patrol vehicle?

edited to add. Female foster carer rushed to male foster carer on his return and asked if he had William.

Thank you. So in the event of a hypothetical fall from the balcony before FF's return, there would have been around 25 mins for both FP's to have concealed the body. I don't recall reports of either FP using the family car in the immediate hours after FF arrived home. Local searches, which included the use of dogs who detected no scent beyond the end of the drive, were fruitless so it's highly unlikely the home was the original deposition site imo.
Not having followed the inquest in depth, did the FGM confirm in a statement after the disappearance that she definitely saw William alive at around 1030am?[/QUOTE]

The only car at 48 Benaroon I can make out, whilst the male foster carer was in Lakewood, would have been the car belonging to the foster grannie. I dont know what make or model of car that would have been.

Based on the map from the ABC (which didn't include street names), I've worked out that the 2 search areas (apart from FGM's old house) are on either side of Batar Creek Rd, between River Oaks Drive and Foxes Creek Rd

See attached pic. Red lines by me.

reports yesterday and today named Cobb and Co Road. I also prepared maps yesterday that are in thread no. 57. I used google maps and all street names are present and maps show where all waterways are.

I find it odd that on 22/11 (the day before the court case of one of the fosters in the same court house) that the same name as the tradie who quoted on or repaired the FG deck appears under criminal hearing... ODD, the same person? If so why? If it is in fact that same tradie why is he appearing the day before the FF? and which deck was it that he was repairing or repaired? is it the one being looked at by police? May just be a coincidence in the name.....

I find it odd that on 22/11 (the day before the court case of one of the fosters in the same court house) that the same name as the tradie who quoted on or repaired the FG deck appears under criminal hearing... ODD, the same person? If so why? If it is in fact that same tradie why is he appearing the day before the FF? and which deck was it that he was repairing or repaired? is it the one being looked at by police? May just be a coincidence in the name.....

I think the rear deck where William was photographed needed renovation attention in that it required sanding and re-varnishing see pic below. I have seen media pics of that raised balcony deck and I wouldn't consider that needed much renovation at all - cant find a media pic at present

upload_2021-11-16_15-49-16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member