Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link please?

I did put IMO because I cannot currently locate the media document. Although in typing this reply I think the information was included in one of the Overington podcasts. IMO

I can recall the timeline fitted with the bruising the biological referred to in her inquest testimony. IMO

edited to add. just did a google search using - websleuths overington bruise william and a link shows to message no. 42 page 48. I intend to listen to the CO podcasts if I have time this evening.

Last edited:
I did put IMO because I cannot currently locate the media document. Although in typing this reply I think the information was included in one of the Overington podcasts. IMO

I can recall the timeline fitted with the bruising the biological referred to in her inquest testimony. IMO
Apologies. I missed the IMO. Important that we keep our papertrails accurate.

Last edited:
Wow this whole thing has blown my mind! Such a lot to process! In reference to this case and others, this is why parents, guardians and close associates must be questioned and questioned vigorously (all with due respect of course).

Wow this whole thing has blown my mind! Such a lot to process! In reference to this case and others, this is why parents, guardians and close associates must be questioned and questioned vigorously (all with due respect of course).
Its really head scratching the news headlines...'NEW PERSON OF INTEREST!"

The last person to see missing person?
The person who reported them missing?
The main care giver of missing person?

They havent found William and this POI hasnt been charged with anything but it is enlightening to me that the investigation has turned this corner for thorough look.

moo

edited to add. just did a google search using - websleuths overington bruise william and a link shows to message no. 42 page 48. I intend to listen to the CO podcasts if I have time this evening.
This article references bruising.....

William's birth mother also told police the last time she saw William he had a black eye, which a Salvation Army worker said happened after he climbed on the foster mother, lost his balance and fell.

His birth mother says in her statement to police that the black eye was still visible during the final visit, 22 days before William vanished.

William's foster mother said in her statement that Willia
m was being assessed by a female community service worker "currently … to see if there are any behavioural issues".

William Tyrrell's birth family says they felt under suspicion for years - NZ Herald

And Hospital Visits

The father, who cannot be named, said he had been concerned about William while he was in foster care, because he had been told that the boy had been “in and out of hospital after falling over.”

In one photograph he’d seen, William had a black eye.

William Tyrrell search: Police find red fluff (theaustralian.com.au)

Last edited:
But if it was an accident, why cover it up? Even if he was pushed intentionally why go down the whole abduction scenario? Would it not have been easier to claim a mishap. I can't make sense of any of this.
IMO a softly softly approach is going on.
We all know money and good lawyers are only a whim away....

moo

Gary Jubelin is often lauded around these parts, but it certainly sounds like he didn't follow a methodical process but rather was a bit scattergun in his approach.

The Foster family's involvement, especially if he has passed away on the property, would be absolutely dreadful for a number of reasons not least of all being what it would mean for the effectiveness of the initial police investigation. How could that have been kept from his older sister though?

this case just got curiouser and curiouser.

But if it was an accident, why cover it up? Even if he was pushed intentionally why go down the whole abduction scenario? Would it not have been easier to claim a mishap. I can't make sense of any of this.

I can't either, to be honest I'm not really 'feeling it' .. the timelines seem too narrow, the motivation seems weak, and the politics around the case seem toxic.

Gary Jubelin is often lauded around these parts, but it certainly sounds like he didn't follow a methodical process but rather was a bit scattergun in his approach.

The Foster family's involvement, especially if he has passed away on the property, would be absolutely dreadful for a number of reasons not least of all being what it would mean for the effectiveness of the initial police investigation. How could that have been kept from his older sister though?

this case just got curiouser and curiouser.
It's totally baffling. These things were missed in both the initial investigation and when Jubelin took over. Why were the FF seemingly untouchable? I just don't get it. I don't want criticise LE but Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw had some strong comments:

Commissioner Fuller said the current team of investigators, led by Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, inherited a "bit of a mess" but have "really cleaned up the investigation".

He said time had been wasted in the past and some people had needlessly come under suspicion.

Police close in on new person of interest in William Tyrrell disappearance as fresh searches continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog