CONVICTION OVERTURNED GA - Ross Harris Trial Appeal, hot car death of son, Cooper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM
Without naming names, would that other person be another close relative of a different gender? I 100% agree with you that Ross is guilty of murdering Cooper. I wonder if he usually spent so much of his work day sexting from the office. Clearly that day he needed the distraction from what he knew was happening to his son, concentrating on work just wasn’t enough. His behavior when he “found” Cooper was over the top & not in the least believable.
Yes that is who in my opinion.

We will all be screwed if that were to happen. I hear it now, "Carolina, you have some pretty damning searches on your computer."
I teach Opioid Education classes in several states, and for each class I demonstrate how to find resources close to the class location. So my Google history is full of “Free Narcan near me” and “Fentanyl test strips near me.”

Y’all heard about that other case in the news recently? I forget where and the name but a father left his daughter asleep in a hot car with the a/c running, went inside the house to put the groceries away and started playing video games. His car turns off after 30 mins of being idle, which he would know about. Mom comes home asks where’s baby girl? He starts looking for her in the house allegedly completely forgetting he left her in the car. Through text messages it’s revealed later that he’s done this before - leave kids in a hot car and wife has told him to stop doing it.

He’s charged with murder but I feel the state is gonna run into the same issues proving intent. Seems like another case of absent minded dad. SMH.

ETA: New information released on death of 2-year-old Marana girl left in hot car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back