Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it was an accident, why cover it up? Even if he was pushed intentionally why go down the whole abduction scenario? Would it not have been easier to claim a mishap. I can't make sense of any of this.

It is possible a foster parent in this situation would be worried about having their other foster child taken from them if a child in their cares death was an accident, as a result of their negligence. So instead they make it appear like the child was abducted and then are not held responsible themselves for the child’s death, even if it was accidental and by doing so they are able to keep their other foster child.

It seems illogical and far-fetched that foster parents could potentially do a cover up and for it to work for years without law enforcement finding out there was no abduction given how high profile the case the case is.

I am not suggesting this is what has happened in William’s case it is just a reason why foster parents might decide to make a drastic and illogical decision to cover up the death of a child in their cares death that was accidental.

It will be absolutely shocking if William was never abducted and law enforcement will be facing incredible criticism and scrutiny as to how they did not discover what actually happened sooner.

I can't either, to be honest I'm not really 'feeling it' .. the timelines seem too narrow, the motivation seems weak, and the politics around the case seem toxic.

Same! Although I have always trusted that LE know what they’re doing & continue to have faith in them, this is just so baffling to me, I’m re-listening to the podcast today & they are both just so convincing, so heartfelt.

But if it was an accident, why cover it up? Even if he was pushed intentionally why go down the whole abduction scenario? Would it not have been easier to claim a mishap. I can't make sense of any of this.
I can't make sense of it either. A balcony fall or hit by the family car, why cover it up? As we know, sadly, they're are all too common accidents around the family home.

I thought at the time, the FM may have felt guilty about leaving WT alone and it was longer than she claimed or remembered, but this new theory?! I'm surprised and shocked, if it's true, I hope they fess up, this charade can't go on!

If there is no recovery of WT remains or evidence of his death in these new locations being searched, what happens then? Are the FFC's ruled out again? Or, the search continues and an open plea for witnesses of the day's events with the new POI at centre stage?

Whatever is uncovered, let's hope this is the year WT is found.

Paraphrasing the 2pm Daily Telegraph Article :

• Police Commissioner Mick Fuller has confirmed police are investigating just one suspect in the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

• He also expressed his frustration over the inquiry’s “wasted” time looking at other POI's.

• The suspect in the current investigation recently had her child removed from her custody and an AVO taken out against her.

• Fuller also said "I’m confident that the team who has the investigation at the moment can solve it, I truly believe that.”

• Fuller confirmed the Police have never given up on finding what happened to William Tyrell.

• Comm Fuller said the first detectives on the case may have “wasted” time looking into people who were “clearly” not linked to William's disappearance.

• Fuller states the current investigative team inherited what was a bit of a mess and have cleaned up the investigation.

• Fuller also states the current team have got a clear strategy … they’ve been meticulously pulling apart this matter and they’re going back to revisit some of these locations with new technology,”

• Police Minister David Elliott said an internal review into the William Tyrell investigation was “the least” they can do.

• Mr Elliott said he expects an internal review to be likely when the investigation is completed in light of recent breakthroughs. “Something of this magnitude will probably automatically see at least an internal post operation review and that’s appropriate,” he said.

• “It’s the least that we can offer the family and it’s the least we can offer the community," said Police Minister Mr David Elliot.

Child taken from suspect as cops renew William Tyrrell bush search | Daily Telegraph

Same! Although I have always trusted that LE know what they’re doing & continue to have faith in them, this is just so baffling to me, I’m re-listening to the podcast today & they are both just so convincing, so heartfelt.

It's possible for the time frames to line up, IMO, but the part that doesn't make sense to me is that there surely would have been some commotion.

I can't imagine the FFC finding WT fallen from the balcony and nobody hearing the FFC scream or cry. I can't picture FFC just calmly picking him up and hiding him somewhere.

I can't make sense of it either. A balcony fall or hit by the family car, why cover it up? As we know, sadly, they're are all too common accidents around the family home.

I thought at the time, the FM may have felt guilty about leaving WT alone and it was longer than she claimed or remembered, but this new theory?! I'm surprised and shocked, if it's true, I hope they fess up, this charade can't go on!

If there is no recovery of WT remains or evidence of his death in these new locations being searched, what happens then? Are the FFC's ruled out again? Or, the search continues and an open plea for witnesses of the day's events with the new POI at centre stage?

Whatever is uncovered, let's hope this is the year WT is found.

The thing is ... after 7 years is anyone going to be able to tell how William died?

There better be a REALLY strong backstory and other evidence of who a guilty party may be.

Can you imagine the lifelong rubbish that will happen if no definite person can be held accountable?

It's possible for the time frames to line up, IMO, but the part that doesn't make sense to me is that there surely would have been some commotion.

I can't get past how quickly they have seemingly come up with a story, which leads me to believe it happened early in the morning.

Was there an official explanation for that photo time stamp?

I can't imagine the FFC finding WT fallen from the balcony and nobody hearing the FFC scream or cry. I can't picture FFC just calmly picking him up and hiding him somewhere.

Yes definitely, how could there not be a reaction & how does she just play out this whole cover up scenario so perfectly that it has managed to fool everyone for so many years without planning etc
This is truly amazing, I have always felt the FF were innocent, but at the end of the day I am here for William, I’m on his side only & whoever is turns out is responsible should be held accountable!

• NSW Coroner subpoenaed all information from a Channel Ten podcast
  • William Tyrrell vanished from his foster grandmother's home in September 2014
  • Little boy, three, has not been seen since despite extensive police investigation
  • NSW Police Force said detectives will release further details later on Monday
  • Forensic officers returned to his grandmother's Kendall home in September
  • Person of interest in the William Tyrrell disappearance hasn't provided an alibi
Coroner demands Channel Ten hand over information from its William Tyrrell podcast | Daily Mail Online

The thing is ... after 7 years is anyone going to be able to tell how William died?

There better be a REALLY strong backstory and other evidence of who a guilty party may be.

Can you imagine the lifelong rubbish that will happen if no definite person can be held accountable?

Yes. Some good examples of it here already.

I really hope we get a CORRECT resolution this time.

A Hydrologist will be helping in the case.

The Advocate News
NOVEMBER 16 2021 - 11:16AM

Police are investigating whether the boy died after falling from a balcony at the Kendall home, The Sydney Morning Herald reports.
It says a police cadaver dog is at the scene and Strike Force Rosann will consult a forensic anthropologist, an archaeologist and a hydrologist in a bid to unearth new evidence in the case.

Hydrologist

Paraphrasing the 2pm Daily Telegraph Article :

• Police Commissioner Mick Fuller has confirmed police are investigating just one suspect in the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

• He also expressed his frustration over the inquiry’s “wasted” time looking at other POI's.

• The suspect in the current investigation recently had her child removed from her custody and an AVO taken out against her.

• Fuller also said "I’m confident that the team who has the investigation at the moment can solve it, I truly believe that.”

• Fuller confirmed the Police have never given up on finding what happened to William Tyrell.

• Comm Fuller said the first detectives on the case may have “wasted” time looking into people who were “clearly” not linked to William's disappearance

• Fuller states the current investigative team inherited what was a bit of a mess and have cleaned up the investigation.

• Fuller also states the current team have got a clear strategy … they’ve been meticulously pulling apart this matter and they’re going back to revisit some of these locations with new technology,”

• Police Minister David Elliott said an internal review into the William Tyrell investigation was “the least” they can do.

• Mr Elliott said he expects an internal review to be likely when the investigation is completed in light of recent breakthroughs. “Something of this magnitude will probably automatically see at least an internal post operation review and that’s appropriate,” he said.

• “It’s the least that we can offer the family and it’s the least we can offer the community," said Police Minister Mr David Elliot.

Child taken from suspect as cops renew William Tyrrell bush search | Daily Telegraph

So are they saying everything was a waste and only one person is responsible for this. What about the 60 minute interview and all the other appeals. Are they that cold hearted to throw other people under the bus. I am in shock and if this is the case I won't be able to trust people anymore.

Your thought are my thoughts too.

I think what you may be referring to is cell tower triangulation. The technology has changed (for the better) since 2014 and hopefully Police and telecommunications providers were able to re-investigate mobile data pings. Most late model vehicles in 2014 were fitted with GPS (global positioning system) capability as well so that may have played a part IMO.

IMO they may be going to use technology to look at earth movement for the recovery of the remains.

Comm Fuller said the first detectives on the case may have “wasted” time looking into people who were “clearly” not linked to William's disappearance.

bit of a stab at old fella who used to be in charge of the investigation ( considering the reason he was gone, he was fixated on a person who might end up not involved at all )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim