Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's either a red flag or incredibly unfortunate that the time on the digital camera was adjusted for the morning WT disappeared. I may have missed it, but do LE know if someone adjusted the time before or after WT went missing?

William Tyrrell's foster mother gives her version of what happened at the home where he disappeared | Daily Mail Online

It's understood police are working on a theory that William's foster mother was using the car on the day of his disappearance. The car has never before been examined.
Doesn't the word "negligence" come to mind? How could the FGM car NOT have been examined? This is why we have still not found William - seems to be a negligent investigation from the beginning. The commissioner was being kind when he used words like "sloppy" or "messy". I am flummoxed - this cannot be true?

Doesn't the word "negligence" come to mind? How could the FGM car NOT have been examined? This is why we have still not found William - seems to be a negligent investigation from the beginning. The commissioner was being kind when he used words like "sloppy" or "messy". I am flummoxed - this cannot be true?

And yet in CO's book "Missing William Tyrrell" page 97 it states that "There had been forensic testing of William's foster nana's car, and of the new four wheel drive. His foster parents had surrendered computers and phones for forensic testing too. "

And in the paragraph prior, " A crime scene officer...had gained consent from William's foster nana to conduct a forensic search of her house, three days after William disappeared".

Whey they say not examined, do they mean not even the boot checked in case he climbed in as part of the hiding game ?
I think they mean forensically examined, it'd be hard to believe that both vehicle doors and boots weren't opened in front of the investigators by FM & FF. Many kids have been found hiding in cars.

I stand corrected, @GreatExpectations post, it was forensically tested.

Whey they say not examined, do they mean not even the boot checked in case he climbed in as part of the hiding game ?
Surely looking in the boot of everyones car would have been one of the first places checked, followed by old fridges and freezers, especially as you say it was meant to be a hiding game.

I just cant imagine anyone would risk calling police if you knew your child’s body was somewhere on your property.

And yet in CO's book "Missing William Tyrrell" page 97 it states that "There had been forensic testing of William's foster nana's car, and of the new four wheel drive. His foster parents had surrendered computers and phones for forensic testing too. "

And in the paragraph prior, " A crime scene officer...had gained consent from William's foster nana to conduct a forensic search of her house, three days after William disappeared".
Forensics is more advanced today and they'll have another go over FGM car, imo.

I think I've skipped over something in the previous thread. What is the 'talk' about a fall from a horse? Can someone please enlighten me?
It is my understanding that the FF are claiming the injuries on the child involved in the current legal case re the AVO fell from a horse causing injuries, not from any assault committed by the FF….

I think I've skipped over something in the previous thread. What is the 'talk' about a fall from a horse? Can someone please enlighten me?
I'm guessing, FM had L enrolled in a pony club near their home in North Sydney, where L may have fallen within the week of the avo application, which accounts for bruises.
Imo, the FM has offered this explanation, we can take it or leave it, but rest assured the police will follow this up hence the charges for alleged assault by FPs.

Regarding the post about FGM mental decline; she retired as trustee for a community rag in nov 2014 - I presume this position required some sort of mental acuity and therefore infer that she was of sound mind until after William's disappearance.

Unbelievable!!! I hope heads roll for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper