Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 years later and they decide to drain and search the closest creek. Look under the house. Search the cars at the house. What did they do for the last 7 years? I hate paying tax...
I think because so quickly abduction was the focused on theory they weren’t looking so close to home, the focus was on who could have abducted him

Except she said she went inside to make a cup of tea around 10am (according to her version of events), and the coroner queried the tea cup still being hot an hour-ish later when police arrived and noted the cup of tea was still warm (please correct this if I'm wrong, this was mentioned in a previous post, but I can't find reference to this in reports from the inquiry).

I don't think the coroner would be as concerned, say, about a warm teapot with a cosy on (which would more reasonably be warm).
Perhaps the FGM went inside and made a cup of tea while FM was searching, although seems unlikely, surely they were all out calling etc till police arrived.

So from memory, FM has stated that they were inside making the cups of tea when they became aware that they couldn't hear him - however after listening to the 000 call, which she made while she was outside looking for him, she responds to the question of "there wasn't anyone suspicious in the area or any suspicious vehicles in the area?' .... FM replies "No, no, no, well no, not that I'm aware of, we were just, I was out there talking with Mum and my other daughter, so, and we heard him roaring around the garden, then I thought I haven't heard him I better go and check on him and I can't find him".

What is she referring to when she says 'out there' remembering that she is on the street while she makes this call?

There was a bit going on that morning on Benaroon drive

There was the MFC leaving, the crabs coming back from their walk, AMS out having a smoke, HS leaving for bingo & the MFC coming back @ 10.35. PS & his walks & teas & toast & the postie

And no one saw anything or each other........

It took me a worryingly long time to figure out that you were referring to people with the surname Crab.

I was picturing actual crabs coming back from their walk and had so many questions.

I think this is a sign I've spent way too much time thinking about this case.

I'm not sure how anyone can be so certain of any particular scenario at this point in time based on the info available to us. Because whenever I consider a scenario my mind starts spinning. And I start thinking of crabs.

It took me a worryingly long time to figure out that you were referring to people with the surname Crab.

I was picturing actual crabs coming back from their walk and had so many questions.

I think this is a sign I've spent way too much time thinking about this case.

I'm not sure how anyone can be so certain of any particular scenario at this point in time based on the info available to us. Because whenever I consider a scenario my mind starts spinning. And I start thinking of crabs.
Oh my lord! Thanks for the belly laugh!

I mean, from a speculative POV yes, it's entirely possible he could have seen something if there was a fall involved. I don't feel the choices GJ was making in that investigation were pushing for him to recall something he'd seen. In the recordings of their conversations presented at GJ's trial, it really sounded as if GJ was pushing the accidental cover up theory and trying to get PS to admit to some sort of accident of his or his wife's causing.

I’m glad they don’t take in the yellow pages with them for a full blown grilling these days.
It was said William was out of his skin that morning and maybe someone has remembered something insignificant like him running crazy along the verandah.
Information has come from somewhere or they’ve been sifting through Crimestoppers calls.

I've been reading and absorbing for a few days trying to get my head around the current theory and searches.

The fall from the high verandah is plausible IMO
FFC not seeking emergency assistance is not believable IMO
Throwing his body away like a piece of trash after lovingly caring for him for 2yrs is not believable IMO
Telling the police in a walk through you drove to the location where you supposedly left the body doesn't make sense IMO

Harriet has given Rosann a 'to do list' and they are doing it.... that much is obvious. I'm curious to see what else they've got, if anything. It feels like they have worked through 599 poi's and there's just one left and they are throwing everything at that one poi in the hope of getting a result.

I hope this isn't a tactic that comes to nothing and another family is destroyed by a very public search operation.
So nice to see you back here

I've been reading and absorbing for a few days trying to get my head around the current theory and searches.

The fall from the high verandah is plausible IMO
FFC not seeking emergency assistance is not believable IMO
Throwing his body away like a piece of trash after lovingly caring for him for 2yrs is not believable IMO
Telling the police in a walk through you drove to the location where you supposedly left the body doesn't make sense IMO

Harriet has given Rosann a 'to do list' and they are doing it.... that much is obvious. I'm curious to see what else they've got, if anything. It feels like they have worked through 599 poi's and there's just one left and they are throwing everything at that one poi in the hope of getting a result.

I hope this isn't a tactic that comes to nothing and another family is destroyed by a very public search operation.
So nice to see you back here
I’m glad they don’t take in the yellow pages with them for a full blown grilling these days.
It was said William was out of his skin that morning and maybe someone has remembered something insignificant like him running crazy along the verandah.
Information has come from somewhere or they’ve been sifting through Crimestoppers calls.

So from memory, FM has stated that they were inside making the cups of tea when they became aware that they couldn't hear him - however after listening to the 000 call, which she made while she was outside looking for him, she responds to the question of "there wasn't anyone suspicious in the area or any suspicious vehicles in the area?' .... FM replies "No, no, no, well no, not that I'm aware of, we were just, I was out there talking with Mum and my other daughter, so, and we heard him roaring around the garden, then I thought I haven't heard him I better go and check on him and I can't find him".

What is she referring to when she says 'out there' remembering that she is on the street while she makes this call?

Out there sounds like outside, doesn't it! IMO.

ADMIN NOTE:

Good grief ... 20+ posts have been removed due to bickering over semantics .. the word charge vs alleged.

"Charge" is the term used for a government's formal accusation, and an accusation is an allegation.

Do not respond to this post. Please just move on from that back and forth.

Thank you.

Can I share a milkshake right now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member