Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, I am still aboard the FA train. It is easier for me to believe a pedo with a criminal history is more likely to have harmed the 3 yr old.

But I don't know the info that LE has currently and that is sending them on this new trajectory.

You're reading my mind. I am still on the fence with this new development. I am having a hard time seeing how it occurred. How did he fall from that fenced balcony? And if so, why not just call an ambulance? Accidents happen with toddlers when visiting grandparents homes. They happen a lot, being in an unfamiliar home that is not as child proofed. Why would an intelligent, educated. mature woman make the sudden brazen choice to bury a child in the garage?

Is it possible FA has given them information in prison or told someone in prison and they in turn have told authorities? Maybe a kind of scratch my back I will scratch yours type of deal going on?

Just remember, the little boy was bored and couldn't settle to one thing, being in a new place too and new things to do and he wanted to do everything in 5 mins, big possibility he may have wandered off. If he was allowed to go down the driveway to see if FF was coming home, why not go across the street, do some exploring, are there snakes in the area? Of course there would be. Stupid question. I also think he was left alone longer than was stated. If he had behaviour issues and a mind of his own, anything is possible.

There is a lot of published science based on studies of hundreds of cases on the habits of lost persons, especially in wooded areas.

Children under 12 are usually found safe and well because once they feel lost they tend to do the right thing and STOP where they are, lie down and go to sleep. Very young kids have been found curled inside logs for protection. They don't panic.

Kids aged 12 or so and upward do panic once they realize they are lost and try to find their way out of the situation and can travel (often run) very long distances making things much harder for searchers and worse for themselves. The survival rate of such kids is much lower.

On that basis, had William wandered off, the science says that he would not be too far away from where he set out from. Therefore professional searchers would very likely have found him within the first few days.

One exception to the above is kids with some form of autism. Sometimes they will not respond to the calls of searchers and indeed hide from them.

Actually it’s William’s BGM who said the exact opposite. William’s and his sister’s FFC would object to them being given lollies (a lot of parents do — even my own daughter did):

‘The grandmother has also revealed insights into the supervised visits that her son and his partner had with William, while he was in the care of his foster parents.

"So, we were like just having a little picnic - out jumps the foster care mother … about like giving the kids lollipops and Kinder Surprises," she said.’

William Tyrrell's biological grandmother speaks out
If he had behaviour issues under investigation, it may have been recommended that he not have them by a doctor to see if it makes a difference (Mum of kids with ADHD here)

To me, this seems like the simplest explanation. But then why couldn’t he call out for help if he was stuck. I guess if he had fallen into a body of water there’d be no sound… but then apparently he wasn’t the type of kid to just wander off…

The other thing that irks me is the sound of the loud bird cry mentioned by the FFC. It’s either a). Something she vividly remembers hearing because she initially may have thought it was the sound of a child screaming out or b). Something she’s said to cover up the sound of William actually screaming… ?

Maybe he did call out and that was the alleged scream that was heard? The scream of the little boy not being taken but falling or being bitten by a snake ?

That’s how BGM describes it but I think she is anything but unbiased. JMOO.
Yep. Reading it, she supervised the visits and must have intervened to let them know the kids couldn't have that stuff.
"So she's just like watching what's going on. Like and my son used to always say he was too scared to love his kids … he was too scared to love them for an hour ... supervised visits."
It doesn't seem like she 'jumped' out of anywhere, just got up quickly to let them know

Hi Everyone, I found Websleuths back in 2016 and joined and then went right back to the beginning and read every post on here up until the beginning of the inquest. Due to my life, I dropped off for a bit thinking this was going to end up a cold case IMO. I have never stopped thinking about this case especially as I watched more recent high profile missing person children cases of late, I always think of William. I am glad to see long members still here from the beginning SA Dr P&G to name a few as I enjoyed reading their discussions and personal opinions and experiences etc and want to thank you all on this site for the posts that have opened up my eyes to information I would normally miss as I don't watch much MSM unless I am focussed on something. With this renewed search and recent events, I have spent the last couple of days (whilst unwell lol) reading up on all your posts. I too, went down the rabbit holes of BS and PS and watched as they were grilled, along with the Bio family being put out for discussion. I never would have imagined we would be here allowed to discuss allegations of FFC being a POI, an alleged assault by FP's nor the removal of the FC from care etc as from the beginning the FP's have been fiercely protected along the way and to some degree still are IMO. But..... I have a couple of questions that I need refreshing about as some small things have popped up that I find weird now and others on here will have the info (I am sure) without me taking weeks to find lol. The first question (and there will be more to follow) is: Where in the FGM's house is the Kitchen located? Is it upstairs near the balcony out front? Or is it close to where the bottom back deck, where the last picture was taken?

I take Jubelin's word for it. If he said in his published book, that FGM's car was forensically examined and the Foster parents had their phones and computers examined, then I believe him. I don't think he would put that in the book if it was untrue. JMO

Great Expectations posted upthread:

And yet in CO's book "Missing William Tyrrell" page 97 it states that "There had been forensic testing of William's foster nana's car, and of the new four wheel drive. His foster parents had surrendered computers and phones for forensic testing too. "

And in the paragraph prior, " A crime scene officer...had gained consent from William's foster nana to conduct a forensic search of her house, three days after William disappeared"

and yet just yesterday from Gary ‘He said he couldn't recall the foster-grandmother's car, which was seized by police last week, being examined at the time.“

Former lead detective reveals police bugged car of William Tyrrell's foster-parents

Hi Everyone, I found Websleuths back in 2016 and joined and then went right back to the beginning and read every post on here up until the beginning of the inquest. Due to my life, I dropped off for a bit thinking this was going to end up a cold case IMO. I have never stopped thinking about this case especially as I watched more recent high profile missing person children cases of late, I always think of William. I am glad to see long members still here from the beginning SA Dr P&G to name a few as I enjoyed reading their discussions and personal opinions and experiences etc and want to thank you all on this site for the posts that have opened up my eyes to information I would normally miss as I don't watch much MSM unless I am focussed on something. With this renewed search and recent events, I have spent the last couple of days (whilst unwell lol) reading up on all your posts. I too, went down the rabbit holes of BS and PS and watched as they were grilled, along with the Bio family being put out for discussion. I never would have imagined we would be here allowed to discuss allegations of FFC being a POI, an alleged assault by FP's nor the removal of the FC from care etc as from the beginning the FP's have been fiercely protected along the way and to some degree still are IMO. But..... I have a couple of questions that I need refreshing about as some small things have popped up that I find weird now and others on here will have the info (I am sure) without me taking weeks to find lol. The first question (and there will be more to follow) is: Where in the FGM's house is the Kitchen located? Is it upstairs near the balcony out front? Or is it close to where the bottom back deck, where the last picture was taken?
Looks like it faces the rear lower deck 48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes

Attachments

• 4385F253-F07F-453A-A58B-51A9A403A023.jpeg
    4385F253-F07F-453A-A58B-51A9A403A023.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 63D5959B-FE96-4F3D-AC1D-CF81BCFF4F24.jpeg
    63D5959B-FE96-4F3D-AC1D-CF81BCFF4F24.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 45
On behalf of all of the wonderful foster parents and carers out there I have to register my objection. And no, I am not one, but during my career I met many who salvaged children’s lives.

And the bias against them is very unfair and unsubstantiated. IMO
Thank you. That comment was like a stake to my heart. I love my children, and now my grandchildren, with all my heart, and Always have, Always will. Being biological or not has zero to do with it.

There is a lot of published science based on studies of hundreds of cases on the habits of lost persons, especially in wooded areas.

Children under 12 are usually found safe and well because once they feel lost they tend to do the right thing and STOP where they are, lie down and go to sleep. Very young kids have been found curled inside logs for protection. They don't panic.

Kids aged 12 or so and upward do panic once they realize they are lost and try to find their way out of the situation and can travel (often run) very long distances making things much harder for searchers and worse for themselves. The survival rate of such kids is much lower.

On that basis, had William wandered off, the science says that he would not be too far away from where he set out from. Therefore professional searchers would very likely have found him within the first few days.

One exception to the above is kids with some form of autism. Sometimes they will not respond to the calls of searchers and indeed hide from them.

Oh wow reading this reminded me that I was lost as a really young child, I was around 2-3 and saw something I liked and next thing I knew I couldn’t see mum. I remember walking on a busy road into a shop and thinking *why aren’t these grown ups helping me I’m on my own?!*
I left and hugged a tree crying till someone found me & found my mum (which was probably 2 mins) but felt like months.
This was in a city, looking at this now I was lucky :eek:

So
Interesting statement.

I have previously read that the FP went after people making negative comments about them on social media, especially odd behaviour given their identities were suppressed. Apparently, they had legal letters sent to people in social media crime groups.

Doubt the lawyers would pursue defamation over commentary about their involvement in a case which was publicly acknowledged by police.

You'd think they would be spending their time doing other things, like trying to assist police in finding their 'missing' foster child, or defending their assault charges. IMO.
Some of those people I think were stalking etc and doing some quite disturbing things including online..so i don't blame them if they did

Oh yeah what was that about? I want more info on those kind of shenanigans .. that all sounded well out of order. Didn’t she say they emerged from the bushes?
And is there a link for that, Mrs G? Or did someone just import it from SM? Like you, I would like more concrete factual evidence on that.

Has anyone found any further information on this?

"Emails from William's case worker in 2014 reveal the foster parents were making enquiries to adopt William and discussions were even had on the morning the little boy vanished."

Source
I posted a link two threads ago at the same time I posted that it was 9.30am that FF left the house

Oh wow reading this reminded me that I was lost as a really young child, I was around 2-3 and saw something I liked and next thing I knew I couldn’t see mum. I remember walking on a busy road into a shop and thinking *why aren’t these grown ups helping me I’m on my own?!*
I left and hugged a tree crying till someone found me & found my mum (which was probably 2 mins) but felt like months.
This was in a city, looking at this now I was lucky :eek:

Hug a tree is what they teach Scouts and Guides to do if they get lost. It's part of the STOP procedure (Sit down, Think, Observe, Plan).

Search and Rescue people often report that the first thing very young kids say to them is along the lines of "Where did Mummy go?". It seems they figure that Mummy went away rather than the opposite.

Last edited:
Actually it’s William’s BGM who said the exact opposite. William’s and his sister’s FFC would object to them being given lollies (a lot of parents do — even my own daughter did):

‘The grandmother has also revealed insights into the supervised visits that her son and his partner had with William, while he was in the care of his foster parents.

"So, we were like just having a little picnic - out jumps the foster care mother … about like giving the kids lollipops and Kinder Surprises," she said.’

William Tyrrell's biological grandmother speaks out
Thanks, Bo. Good to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members