Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the FM has left a letter with details. But someone close to William knows what happened and why this new search is taking place in certain areas, making the Police seem confident in finding his body

I'm assuming you mean "FGM" left a letter? Yes, I agree, someone close to the situation knows/knew what happened.

Maybe the FM has left a letter with details. But someone close to William knows what happened and why this new search is taking place in certain areas, making the Police seem confident in finding his body

I'm assuming you mean "FGM" left a letter? Yes, I agree, it seems someone close to the situation knows/knew what happened and have told police.

I think the last photos are so staged, the FGM was apart of the newspaper and FF out getting her the next newspaper, why is she reading this old newspaper when her family haven't been here since February, obviously the FM needs help with WT as the FGM said he was jumping out of his skin/clothes, surely she has already read it, she is involved with the news paper, FF getting her the next news paper, its like ok "you sit there FGM pretend to read the news paper, while we get thies photos of WT"
As its been mentioned it looks like the FF was there too, as WT is looking at a different direction to the camera looking at someone other then the person who is holding the camra, then the time discrepancies, so odd that the FGM has only given one brief statement, as it was mentioned in previous posts it would be great to hav all the different versions of all the statements given listed together to see all the different versions of events and times from all of the foster family

I think the last photos are so staged, the FGM was apart of the newspaper and FF out getting her the next newspaper, why is she reading this old newspaper when her family haven't been here since February, obviously the FM needs help with WT as the FGM said he was jumping out of his skin/clothes, surely she has already read it, she is involved with the news paper, FF getting her the next news paper, its like ok "you sit there FGM pretend to read the news paper, while we get thies photos of WT"
As its been mentioned it looks like the FF was there too, as WT is looking at a different direction to the camera looking at someone other then the person who is holding the camra, then the time discrepancies, so odd that the FGM has only given one brief statement, as it was mentioned in previous posts it would be great to hav all the different versions of all the statements given listed together to see all the different versions of events and times from all of the foster family
maybe fgm was shy and didnt want to be in the photo so pretended to be reading?:)

How do we know that both children used the toilet on both stops? William was apparently exhibiting behavioural issues, maybe he refused to go the first stop.
The third stop was to put the pull ups on wasn’t it? So that’s not a third toilet trip IMO that’s the foster parents knowing their children will be asleep by the time they arrive & don’t want them having an accident in their sleep in the car as well as the added fact that it makes it easier to get them ready for bed, quickly brush teeth & put straight to bed

A photograph is a split second in time, he could have been distracted by a bird or something and looked toward it. Photos don't tell much of what what happening around them at the time

Sounds potentially like the actions of a very anxious person - someone anxious about getting food in the car, kids wetting the car seats when asleep…

But, speculatively speaking, I would have expected some such person to be constantly monitoring the children while playing outside, and in the event of not being able to find them then calling 000 immediately, calling other parent etc..

JMO

Yes I just had flash backs to the anxiety of being a sleep deprived mum when my son was around that age. It made me wonder whether she waited an hour before changing them into pull ups hoping they’d wee before putting them on, to aid the nighttime sleep (maybe wet pull up might cause night disruption), but did they go to toilet at same time?

I just watched this special from the ABC that details what Bill Spedding was put through. His grandchildren were taken away from him. Lost his business. He has to live with the stigma his arrest put on him. Starting his life over again in retirement age. And that awful woman (whose identity was concealed unlike Spedding's) who walked up to his new home with no repercussions for her harassment. Shocking. Disgusting. All his wife asks for is an apology.

After this, and what we know about how Paul Savage was treated (who, to me, sounds like a senile old widower with potential mental health issues), Gary Jubelin says it's "lazy" thinking to suggest he may have had sympathies which had laid a bit too close to the foster parents.

He cleared them without speaking with the foster grandmother or WT's sister. WTF?

Sorry. I'm just so angry. If the NSW police is pulling the same thing with the FFC on trumped-up charges that they did with Spedding perhaps they should just stop before they ruin more lives and waste more money ...

Last edited:
I personally cant imagine thinking that fast in a panic. Such precision, so calculating with zero mistakes. I cant think of a case I have been so absolutely stumped by. I want more LE confirmed facts but I don't think we are going to get that. So I read more info consider more others thoughts.

Yes, I've had similar thoughts about the fact that she would have had to jump immediately into decisive action----so brazen and bold, to immediately stash a toddler's body into the trunk and drive it off to the bush---and then maybe to move it back and bury in the garage?

It is hard to wrap my head around any of it, to be honest. I wish we could hear from any one who knows her well----do they think she is capable of such cold callous decision making under pressure? Is she known to be a take charge type of person under crisis situations?

I know these cars exist! We sleuthed this in the early days.

There is a photo where both the white AND the grey vehicles are clearly seen.

Here is the photo of the white one.
View attachment 322941

Can anyone help find the photos of both cars?

I want to get off this merry-go-round.
There would be cars there if the real estate agent was taking pics for sale. Belonging to them.
I cannot fathom why FFC did not call MFC immediately after she realised William was missing. She didn't know until the text message was seen that he was on his way back.
A text message saying he was five minutes away would not have stopped me from calling him, I would have been asking him to look for William on his drive back.
I always call my husband first in any situation e.g computer problems at work, call him before the I.T guy. Trouble with car, ring him before the mobile mechanics. Trouble picking up kids, call him before mother, in fact just in any imaginable circumstance he is my go to person. In every thing. Definitely if I couldn’t find my child I would call him before 000. The only thing I would concede in her actions would be if phone reception was an issue, but if she could get through to 000 I would expect she would also be able to get through to him. IMO

Fm has constantly been in the spotlight. From all the transcripts we have seen - being pre-emptive is what she has been doing since the initial 000 call (possibly JMO MOO IMO)

Pre-emptive: to do or say something before someone so that you make their words or actions unnecessary or not effective: The minister held a press conference in order to pre-empt criticism in the newspapers.

PRE-EMPTING | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

You're right. FM appears to do a lot of preempting.

Same with her walk thru where she says a "truck driver thanked her for pulling over, but she wasn't pulled over she had her head out the window looking for William. He thought I was pulled over but I wasn't"

This doesn't seem to be her answering a question about the truck driver, she just volunteers it, preemptively, in case she is asked "can you explain why a witness has sighted you on x highway pulled over?"

If FM is innocent then I'd also expect her and LE to suspect the truck driver. Because if WT had wandered that far, then maybe the truck driver had picked him up.

Speculation only. JMO. MOO.

Ep. 1 (part 2) from the Where's William podcast

As the family was going to visit the MFGF’s gravesite that afternoon, they decided to do some drawings for him. FFC took them outside onto the patio and set them up on the decking* with paper, pencils and crayons. The kids got some leaves from the garden to use in their drawings.

[* Natarsha then incorrectly refers to it as the verandah. Big difference. The verandah is about 15’ off the ground].

The last photos of WT wearing his Spiderman outfit were taken on the decking.

WT then continued playing while his nanna watched. FFC and FD joined them and they played a game using dice. WT then jumped off the side of the patio onto the grass and started playing Daddy Tiger. FFC talked about this in her police statement. He pretended to be Daddy Tiger. He wanted FD to play but she continued drawing. He crawled around on the ground for a bit, playing tiger. He walked around the side of the house. I told him to make sure he stays close on the grass. I heard ‘roar’. It sounded really close and loud, like he was just around the corner. Mum and I laughed and we spoke to FD. After a couple of minutes, I thought ‘Oh, he’s quiet’.

At the time when this is happening, FD is there, FFC, WT and FFGM were there. FFGB was sitting on the patio having a cup of tea, so she recounts that moment in her statement to police as well. William lost interest in drawing pictures and rolling the dice and he ran down the two small stairs of the back patio onto the grass, and he ran around the right-hand side of the house. About 5 minutes had passed and FFC said, “Mum, he’s a little bit quiet”.

FFC got up from the patio when she realised that he was quiet. She walked around the corner, looking out onto that grassed area, expecting to see him playing there where he was supposed to be playing but she couldn’t see him. I think back to that moment where I just went, “I can’t hear him. Why, why can’t I hear him?” and I walked around, because it was just 2m, 3m away from where we were sitting, and I just walked out and I just see nothing. I see nothing. I hear nothing. I’m anxious. I’m walking around in a circle on the spot thinking “Where is he? Why can’t I see him?”, and I’m yelling out, “William, where are you? You need to talk to mummy. Tell me where you are. I can’t see you. I can’t hear you. Where are you? And he was nowhere and I just, and I’m just standing there thinking, “How could he just disappear?”

In light of the above, I can’t understand how the police or anyone else thought he fell 15’ from the verandah because he couldn’t – he was on the ground. If he went around the corner from the rear deck area, in one minute or less he’d be out the front of the house. Someone posted earlier that there were fences, but there don’t appear to be any.

Deck.jpg Verandah.jpg 48 Benaroon Drive.jpg Benaroon Drive 2.JPG Benaroon bush track.JPG

The day William Tyrrell vanished - NZ Herald
Could William Tyrrell case finally be solved?
Is this the escape route taken by missing William Tyrrell’s abductors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads