Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. FM appears to do a lot of preempting.

Same with her walk thru where she says a "truck driver thanked her for pulling over, but she wasn't pulled over she had her head out the window looking for William. He thought I was pulled over but I wasn't"

This doesn't seem to be her answering a question about the truck driver, she just volunteers it, preemptively, in case she is asked "can you explain why a witness has sighted you on x highway pulled over?"

If FM is innocent then I'd also expect her and LE to suspect the truck driver. Because if WT had wandered that far, then maybe the truck driver had picked him up.

Speculation only. JMO. MOO.

Yeah, I feel the same - lots of answers to questions that could result from the original question. I am curious as to what she does for a living. Someone in mannnny threads previously said that FM worked in the area of computers or technology? this would need fact checking. being able to think of all the possibilities arising from a mere question means someone that is used to having to 'think on their feet' and be able to rationalise and justify their every decision or thought. even without provocation...JMO IMO MOO (possibly - this line of thought is merely reflecting on ways of answering questions)

I thought the Daniel Morcombe foundation were financially sponsoring that? It's on the website that FMC made here Donations

It reads "Your donations have contributed toward the production and management of variety of communication resources including graphic design, website hosting, posters and so on"

It doesn't mention a private investigator or even hint at it. Seems that these donations were specifically for communication.

Of course they could have hired a private investigator and kept it out of the public arena. Maybe that's even our new witness. :p

Most families hire their own PI. Especially after such a long time. Far less affluent families do it.

So I would be very surprised if they haven't and would IMO see that as a red flag.

JMO. MOO. Pure speculation.

It reads "Your donations have contributed toward the production and management of variety of communication resources including graphic design, website hosting, posters and so on"

It doesn't mention a private investigator or even hint at it. Seems that these donations were specifically for communication.

Of course they could have hired a private investigator and kept it out of the public arena. Maybe that's even our new witness. :p

Most families hire their own PI. Especially after such a long time. Far less affluent families do it.

So I would be very surprised if they haven't and would IMO see that as a red flag.

JMO. MOO. Pure speculation.

Sorry, was referring to the $100,000 spent on a campaign, not a PI!

Am very interested in knowing if the foster family hired a PI.

Ep. 1 (part 2) from the Where's William podcast

As the family was going to visit the MFGF’s gravesite that afternoon, they decided to do some drawings for him. FFC took them outside onto the patio and set them up on the decking* with paper, pencils and crayons. The kids got some leaves from the garden to use in their drawings.

[* Natarsha then incorrectly refers to it as the verandah. Big difference. The verandah is about 15’ off the ground].

The last photos of WT wearing his Spiderman outfit were taken on the decking.

WT then continued playing while his nanna watched. FFC and FD joined them and they played a game using dice. WT then jumped off the side of the patio onto the grass and started playing Daddy Tiger. FFC talked about this in her police statement. He pretended to be Daddy Tiger. He wanted FD to play but she continued drawing. He crawled around on the ground for a bit, playing tiger. He walked around the side of the house. I told him to make sure he stays close on the grass. I heard ‘roar’. It sounded really close and loud, like he was just around the corner. Mum and I laughed and we spoke to FD. After a couple of minutes, I thought ‘Oh, he’s quiet’.

At the time when this is happening, FD is there, FFC, WT and FFGM were there. FFGB was sitting on the patio having a cup of tea, so she recounts that moment in her statement to police as well. William lost interest in drawing pictures and rolling the dice and he ran down the two small stairs of the back patio onto the grass, and he ran around the right-hand side of the house. About 5 minutes had passed and FFC said, “Mum, he’s a little bit quiet”.

FFC got up from the patio when she realised that he was quiet. She walked around the corner, looking out onto that grassed area, expecting to see him playing there where he was supposed to be playing but she couldn’t see him. I think back to that moment where I just went, “I can’t hear him. Why, why can’t I hear him?” and I walked around, because it was just 2m, 3m away from where we were sitting, and I just walked out and I just see nothing. I see nothing. I hear nothing. I’m anxious. I’m walking around in a circle on the spot thinking “Where is he? Why can’t I see him?”, and I’m yelling out, “William, where are you? You need to talk to mummy. Tell me where you are. I can’t see you. I can’t hear you. Where are you? And he was nowhere and I just, and I’m just standing there thinking, “How could he just disappear?”

In light of the above, I can’t understand how the police or anyone else thought he fell 15’ from the verandah because he couldn’t – he was on the ground. If he went around the corner from the rear deck area, in one minute or less he’d be out the front of the house. Someone posted earlier that there were fences, but there don’t appear to be any.

View attachment 322998 View attachment 322999 View attachment 323000 View attachment 323001 View attachment 323002

Is this the escape route taken by missing William Tyrrell’s abductors

Could William Tyrrell case finally be solved?

Your premise only works if he was out of sight for less than 60 seconds. FFC stated she saw William, went inside and made a cup of tea and was on the deck with FFGM and LT drinking tea; that is 3-5 minutes minimum. And the entry to the verandah is metres from the deck. It's not confirmed whether or not the gate to the verandah was open or shut. Earlier photos from the case show it open.

Does anyone know if the foster parents ever hired a private investigator to find WT?

From reports it sounds like they had the financial means to do so, so I'm assuming that at some point over the past 7 years they hired their own private detective?

IMO they thought they didn't need to hire a private investigator as they felt sure that they/she would never be persons of interest and it now appears that she could have known where WT was so that is the last thing they would have wanted to do.

If he fell from a balcony, why would she not call an ambulance, but would instead, secretly, coldly, stash his body in her mother's car trunk?

I am trying to understand that decision. I don't think she would have lost her daughter, even if he had been severely injured or had died, from an accidental fall. Accidents like that happen all the time, especially when a child is at a relatives home, and not in a familiar, child proofed location.

It would have been a horrible tragic accident. It is hard for me to accept that she made that instantaneous decision and acted so cold and callous in the aftermath.

Is she an evil, heartless sociopath? I guess maybe if this new development is correct.

The police announce any major operation. If you look at their website the strikeforce Rosann announcements are just some among many. But the public has a particular interest in this case, and so there have been news reporters on site watching and reporting and rather than fielding questions one by one the police have done a press conference. Normal practice.

The media hounding people and printing everything about their life is not helpful and they are at risk of lawsuits.

The police is one thing; the media inferring things from police statements and behaviour is another, and they should not be confused.

A great article on pre-emptive strikes as a defence mechanism. For anyone interested. It is slightly dated (2017). this is just a discussion of types of coping mechanisms and in no way am i alluding to the current case - just merely following some interesting academic findings of types of coping mechanisms JMO MOO IMO

Preemptive strikes: Fear, hope, and defensive aggression - PubMed

If he fell from a balcony, why would she not call an ambulance, but would instead, secretly, coldly, stash his body in her mother's car trunk?

I am trying to understand that decision. I don't think she would have lost her daughter, even if he had been severely injured or had died, from an accidental fall. Accidents like that happen all the time, especially when a child is at a relatives home, and not in a familiar, child proofed location.

It would have been a horrible tragic accident. It is hard for me to accept that she made that instantaneous decision and acted so cold and callous in the aftermath.

Is she an evil, heartless sociopath? I guess maybe if this new development is correct.
From a pragmatic perspective, self-preservation is innate in humans. If one's actions or negligence lead to an unfortunate end for their foster child, their parental rights over their other foster child (children? I have no idea what their situation was/is) or access to opportunities for future children become threatened (I'm assuming as they were in their late 40s and foster parents, they were unsuccessful at bearing children and therefore relied on other means?). Or one would think. I can't see how they wouldn't. This was also an affluent couple with a public reputation.

It sounds outlandish. The odds are that this didn't transpire this particular way (it seemed that way for the McCanns, but apparently they weren't responsible?). I don't know what happened. Perhaps I'm cynical. There are just too many things not adding up that have led me to entertain this possibility (where I didn't before). But, yes, if she is responsible, this absolutely beyond.

I am quite certain she would have lost her other foster child.

I don’t see how he could’ve fallen from the verandah. He would’ve had to have climbed over the rail and he wasn’t particularly tall. It doesn’t make sense.

Oh for sure he could have. Three year olds climb everything. They move things to climb up to get on top of other things. They are completely unaware of their own limitations.

I don’t see how he could’ve fallen from the verandah. He would’ve had to have climbed over the rail and he wasn’t particularly tall. It doesn’t make sense.
Also, if he had somehow fallen off the veranda, and onto the garden, then what?

Does FM see him on the ground and not SCREAM when she sees him? I am trying to imagine how she could stifle the urge to shriek upon seeing that sight.

Could she have been so cold hearted and evil that she instantly decided to keep it a secret and dump him on the bush? Has she acted or behaved that same way in the past I wonder? It doesn't seem that a decision like that would be normal. So was she often abnormal and vile and cruel?

You're right. FM appears to do a lot of preempting.

Same with her walk thru where she says a "truck driver thanked her for pulling over, but she wasn't pulled over she had her head out the window looking for William. He thought I was pulled over but I wasn't"

This doesn't seem to be her answering a question about the truck driver, she just volunteers it, preemptively, in case she is asked "can you explain why a witness has sighted you on x highway pulled over?"

If FM is innocent then I'd also expect her and LE to suspect the truck driver. Because if WT had wandered that far, then maybe the truck driver had picked him up.

Speculation only. JMO. MOO.

Depends on what size truck it was, takes a loooong time to pull those suckers up !/ Especially if it is an 18 wheeler and by the time he saw the boy - no chance of pulling up without a lot tyres squealing. A small delivery truck would have no problems pulling up

Three year olds climb everything. They move things to climb up to get on top of other things. They are completely unaware of their own limitations.

Originally, the photo that was propagated of WT dressed up as Spider-Man roaring really seemed to support the idea that he was indeed playing "Daddy Tiger" before he vanished. This was a huge pillar of the FFC's narrative of events leading up to his abduction.

In light of this veranda theory, it seems that, if true, what we have is a kid dressed up as Spider-Man perhaps trying to become Spider-Man.

Ep. 1 (part 2) from the Where's William podcast

As the family was going to visit the MFGF’s gravesite that afternoon, they decided to do some drawings for him. FFC took them outside onto the patio and set them up on the decking* with paper, pencils and crayons. The kids got some leaves from the garden to use in their drawings.

[* Natarsha then incorrectly refers to it as the verandah. Big difference. The verandah is about 15’ off the ground].

The last photos of WT wearing his Spiderman outfit were taken on the decking.

WT then continued playing while his nanna watched. FFC and FD joined them and they played a game using dice. WT then jumped off the side of the patio onto the grass and started playing Daddy Tiger. FFC talked about this in her police statement. He pretended to be Daddy Tiger. He wanted FD to play but she continued drawing. He crawled around on the ground for a bit, playing tiger. He walked around the side of the house. I told him to make sure he stays close on the grass. I heard ‘roar’. It sounded really close and loud, like he was just around the corner. Mum and I laughed and we spoke to FD. After a couple of minutes, I thought ‘Oh, he’s quiet’.

At the time when this is happening, FD is there, FFC, WT and FFGM were there. FFGB was sitting on the patio having a cup of tea, so she recounts that moment in her statement to police as well. William lost interest in drawing pictures and rolling the dice and he ran down the two small stairs of the back patio onto the grass, and he ran around the right-hand side of the house. About 5 minutes had passed and FFC said, “Mum, he’s a little bit quiet”.

FFC got up from the patio when she realised that he was quiet. She walked around the corner, looking out onto that grassed area, expecting to see him playing there where he was supposed to be playing but she couldn’t see him. I think back to that moment where I just went, “I can’t hear him. Why, why can’t I hear him?” and I walked around, because it was just 2m, 3m away from where we were sitting, and I just walked out and I just see nothing. I see nothing. I hear nothing. I’m anxious. I’m walking around in a circle on the spot thinking “Where is he? Why can’t I see him?”, and I’m yelling out, “William, where are you? You need to talk to mummy. Tell me where you are. I can’t see you. I can’t hear you. Where are you? And he was nowhere and I just, and I’m just standing there thinking, “How could he just disappear?”

In light of the above, I can’t understand how the police or anyone else thought he fell 15’ from the verandah because he couldn’t – he was on the ground. If he went around the corner from the rear deck area, in one minute or less he’d be out the front of the house. Someone posted earlier that there were fences, but there don’t appear to be any.

View attachment 322998 View attachment 322999 View attachment 323000 View attachment 323001 View attachment 323002

The day William Tyrrell vanished - NZ Herald
Could William Tyrrell case finally be solved?

From what I have read , WT was 2 to 3 m away from them and not a sound was made? They didn't see anyone lurking around the house? There does not appear to be any dense bush near the patio area. I doubt someone was sitting in wait for a little boy to go play in the grass 2-3 m from where everyone was. Call me cynical. Also he would not have had enough time to get down to the front yard if FM time is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83