Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ears pricked up also when during the press conference 15 November when LE said there was new evidence but then when stated he was not anticipating a swift end to the investigation my heart sank once again for his loved ones.

I'm trying to figure out where the 96 minutes starts, it's such a precise number of minutes too, I suppose every minute counts in this new theory.

Let's say the accident happened between 9.38 am and 10.00 am. Immediately, FM bundled up the body and put in the boot, got a shovel from under house or shed, remained in same clothes OR changed clothes and back again after carrying out plan.

9.15-9.30 am - FD left the house. Three pics taken of WT on verandah - 9.37am proof of life pic.

9.37 am to 11.13 am ?
(the 96 minutes which doesn't make sense unless she arrived back to house 7 minutes after police arrived.)

Did FM drive down the riding school road after FD arrived back home and after making the 000 at 10.56am?

Police arrived 11.06 am.

Did FM drive off approximately 10.00am and returned around 10.25 am and began the pretend search around the streets?
This gave her approximately 25 minutes to drive down to riding school road or nearby, park the car, carry the body into the bush, dig a hole and cover, returned back to home. Was she dirty, sweaty, disheveled? Did she have time to wash up and change clothes? Did she take shovel back to shed?

Did FM drive off at approximately 10.30am when FD arrived? Returned to house before 10.56am to make 000 call. This gave her around 20 minutes to carry out her plan as above, did she appear disheveled to FD and neighbours?
This isn't correct because she was knocking on neighbour's doors around 10.35 am.

Last option, after the accident between 9.38 am and 10.25 am, FM hid body in roof cavity or in the car? And carried out above plan much later in the day or night? This isn't credible either because the scent would've been picked up around FGM's car or in the house?
Police would've checked all through the house and the cars because of the high incidence of kids hiding in the house or car. They're not going to waste time and resources without completing this search.

I hope this makes sense, please pick it a part because I'm sure I've missed something.

JMO

Last edited:
I keep coming back to the fact only FFC has been named as a POI in recent reports. Surely all adults present would be implicated? I do wonder if FGM was heavily involved in an accidental death and FFC covered for her. FGM can’t be named as a POI as she’s dead. Did FGM leave a confession when she passed? Did she let something slip in her later days, maybe as her mind deteriorated? Wild I know, but more plausible than an alien abduction.

I do believe the timeline is bogus. IMO WT was unsupervised for much longer than stated, he’s wandered off and been snatched by an opportunistic predator further along the road.

I found that interesting too… it’s not the both of them, it’s not all three… it’s just one. And that’s where I get really stumped. How would she pull that off without either of the other two knowing. I hadn’t really considered FGM at all.

I totally agree the timeline is off. Someone mentioned alien abduction in jest, but in the timeline the FM has given, it’d just about have to be. It’s such a crazy short window of time for an opportunistic stranger. And while at least two, if not three, family members are outside on the deck.

The inquest was also told more than 400 "persons-of-interest packages" were created as police tried to identify and interview every person who could have taken William.

Acknowledging "person of interest" wasn't an official term used by NSW Police and had no settled definition in policing worldwide, Det Sgt Beacroft said there was a very low standard to meet in order to become a person of interest.

Officers spent months interviewing hundreds of the 1140 people living in the town with a list of set questions before making more targeted inquiries with so-called persons of interest.

August 19, 2019

Doubt over Tyrrell foster mum's car claims

I found that interesting too… it’s not the both of them, it’s not all three… it’s just one. .

Assumedly it's because the MFC's alibi checks out. (He was on a video meeting for work.) With the FGM having passed away there will never be any way to corroborate her movements and actions during that time period with her. So, that leaves the FFC as the only adult present when WT went missing and so the only one who's movements and actions they need to account for. I've got no LE experience so I don't know if that is correct, but it just seems the logical reason.

Someone in recent threads also mentioned that when LE turned up FGM had a hot cup of tea. As FGM had recent knee surgery, she was not very mobile. Were Williams shoes still by the door when LE turned up as per the new deck photo released?

Is there anyone else considering that there is possibly new technology that was not available 7 years ago? Sometimes that helps cases that I have previously followed.
For sure. I am positive new investigative methods, software and hardware are all being used to help in this case.
New tech is always helping breakthroughs come about. Like for example the Claremont Serial Killer case. That is a case I followed very closely (long before I knew the existence of this place lol). Probably because I'm from Perth and can remember those women being on the news since I was a small child. Without the progress of technology, charges would have never been laid in that case. It was thanks to the ability to be able to keep testing those minuscule fibres with newer tech that they were able to pin them to the Telstra uniform finally and move against their suspect.

I found that interesting too… it’s not the both of them, it’s not all three… it’s just one. And that’s where I get really stumped. How would she pull that off without either of the other two knowing. I hadn’t really considered FGM at all.

I totally agree the timeline is off. Someone mentioned alien abduction in jest, but in the timeline the FM has given, it’d just about have to be. It’s such a crazy short window of time for an opportunistic stranger. And while at least two, if not three, family members are outside on the deck.
I personally cant imagine thinking that fast in a panic. Such precision, so calculating with zero mistakes. I cant think of a case I have been so absolutely stumped by. I want more LE confirmed facts but I don't think we are going to get that. So I read more info consider more others thoughts.

FF covering up an injury or worse. Sometimes people become foster parents for the wrong (very wrong) reasons. Honestly, the FFC referring to the "special relationship" between the MFC and William makes me feel icky, but to be fair, I could be biased based on my lived experience.

Also, adding to this - I'm pretty sure its not acceptable for a foster parent to co-sleep/bed share with a foster child, unless there's different guidelines from state to state. Again - alarm bells.

I am not alarmed by the co sleeping. I probably wouldn't do it because it wouldn't feel right but i might have them sleep in the same room in a different bed ,but everyone not just one child ..just saying . The ff stated they wanted just a normal family.

I'm trying to figure out where the 96 minutes starts, it's such a precise number of minutes too, I suppose every minute counts in this new theory.

Let's say the accident happened between 9.38 am and 10.00 am. Immediately, FM bundled up the body and put in the boot, got a shovel from under house or shed, remained in same clothes OR changed clothes and back again after carrying out plan.

9.15-9.30 am - FD left the house. Three pics taken of WT on verandah - 9.37am proof of life pic.

9.37 am to 11.13 am ?
(the 96 minutes which doesn't make sense unless she arrived back to house 7 minutes after police arrived.)

Did FM drive down the riding school road after FD arrived back home and after making the 000 at 10.56am?

Police arrived 11.06 am.

Did FM drive off approximately 10.00am and returned around 10.25 am and began the pretend search around the streets?
This gave her approximately 25 minutes to drive down to riding school road or nearby, park the car, carry the body into the bush, dig a hole and cover, returned back to home. Was she dirty, sweaty, disheveled? Did she have time to wash up and change clothes? Did she take shovel back to shed?

Did FM drive off at approximately 10.30am when FD arrived? Returned to house before 10.56am to make 000 call. This gave her around 20 minutes to carry out her plan as above, did she appear disheveled to FD and neighbours?
This isn't correct because she was knocking on neighbour's doors around 10.35 am.

Last option, after the accident between 9.38 am and 10.25 am, FM hid body in roof cavity or in the car? And carried out above plan much later in the day or night? This isn't credible either because the scent would've been picked up around FGM's car or in the house?
Police would've checked all through the house and the cars because of the high incidence of kids hiding in the house or car. They're not going to waste time and resources without completing this search.

I hope this makes sense, please pick it a part because I'm sure I've missed something.

JMO

I just read in an article somewhere that the 96 minutes begins when MFC left for town, but I keep seeing different times he left. This would make sense in that they’re saying there’s only one POI, suggesting police believe MFC is not part of it. (Not sure where FGM fits into all this!).

If he left at 9.20am then it would be 96 minutes to the 000 call at 10.56am.

The inquest was also told more than 400 "persons-of-interest packages" were created as police tried to identify and interview every person who could have taken William.

Acknowledging "person of interest" wasn't an official term used by NSW Police and had no settled definition in policing worldwide, Det Sgt Beacroft said there was a very low standard to meet in order to become a person of interest.

Officers spent months interviewing hundreds of the 1140 people living in the town with a list of set questions before making more targeted inquiries with so-called persons of interest.

August 19, 2019

Doubt over Tyrrell foster mum's car claims
I didn't know that persons of interest wasn't an official term i had been assuming all along it was

I am not alarmed by the co sleeping. I probably wouldn't do it because it wouldn't feel right but i might have them sleep in the same room in a different bed ,but everyone not just one child ..just saying . The ff stated they wanted just a normal family.

The rules are there to keep kids safe, and foster parents safe from accusations.

The general discussion was that usually Telcom providers here in Aus wouldn't keep cell phone tower data for this long. I think someone mentioned the standard is usually 2 years for that kind of record, but I don't know for certain how long they would need to keep the data.

Data retention obligations

The Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Act 1979 requires telecommunications companies to retain a particular set of telecommunications data for at least 2 years.

These obligations ensure Australia's law enforcement and security agencies are lawfully able to access data, subject to strict controls. Access to data is central to almost all serious criminal and national security investigations.

Data retention obligations

I understand why i was thinking the same thing. We ( support workers ) are not allowed to hug, show special attention or be out of view of cameras in the places I have worked. the kids tend to throw their arms around u and I stand there with my arms being squished to my sides

Assumedly it's because the MFC's alibi checks out. (He was on a video meeting for work.) With the FGM having passed away there will never be any way to corroborate her movements and actions during that time period with her. So, that leaves the FFC as the only adult present when WT went missing and so the only one who's movements and actions they need to account for. I've got no LE experience so I don't know if that is correct, but it just seems the logical reason.

Because of the “proof of life” photo at 9.37am, correct? So a time change on that photo would change everything, we have to assume that after investigation, it was determined that the photo was indeed taken at 9.37am. And MFC had left for town already. Otherwise, something could have happened earlier and MFC could have taken the body on the way to town and dumped it somewhere. That’s why getting the time of that photo was so crucial. So that’s one POI and a 96 minute window they’re focusing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654