Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even understand, why FFC had to shoot these pics, William in a rather bad mood always in the foreground, as if FFC wanted to picture him, not grandma and not his sister. One might assume, she knew, these would be the last pics of him - as it turned out to be indeed. Odd. IMO
I was thinking this too. Why only the pictures with focus on WT. But then i thought maybe FFC took more photos but we haven't seen them as they're not relevant to investigation.
JMO

That's a pretty large and downhill driveway at the FGM's house. Kids would like riding around on it. Has it been speculated that WT rode his bike down the driveway and onto the road and was hit by a passing car? The driver then gets out, sees WT is deceased and drives him off?
GJ doesn't believe the most recent theory of the FM being responsible for WTs disappearance. So that leaves only the theory that WT was snatched by a stranger.
GJ was taken off the case, and he wasn't on the case from the get go. He is no longer LE.

Don't even understand, why FFC had to shoot these pics, William in a rather bad mood always in the foreground, as if FFC wanted to picture him, not grandma and not his sister. One might assume, she knew, these would be the last pics of him - as it turned out to be indeed. Odd. IMO
Yes, if pics taken for the annual lifebook, then why not include both kids together with FGM.. at that time FGM was reportedly 81 years old and her husband had died only a few months earlier. I might imagine one would want to ensure photos together with family, considering age and circumstance... rather than pics with dirty feet, 'roaring', throwing dice, only catching FGM's slippers, etc. Doesn't seem worth dragging out the camera to get these particular shots.... it'd be different if there were a pile of shots, with these ones amongst them.. but these were apparently the only ones? imo.

As for the smile she gives when MU starts crying, I know that one or two other WSers have said this may have indicated "dupers delight". I'm not sure though, it was in the context of her apologising "Sorry" for making him cry and I thought it might be just an embarrassed smile. I am not a body language expert though and would be very interested to hear what how other WS members interpret it. It's of course difficult when you can't see the rest of her face. If it turns out in the course of things that she was involved in WT disappearing, then it must be an example of "dupers delight". That prospect gives me the chills.

The smile at 19.09 didn't concern me as much, given the apology, but a few seconds later (19.12) there is a micro expression that concerns me.

I studied micro expressions a little for my work, and that one stood out to me as out of context for the interview and his response. It seemed to be more telling of duper's delight.

I would have said it was contempt/happiness [triumph].

Last edited:
Octopus limbs LOL ;)! And I certainly don't have any expertise, that's my husband :D.... but the point I was trying to get at and didn't word it well, was that it has been suggested on WS is that WT may have just not looked at the FFC "directly" when she took the photo. I believe, however, that he WAS looking at someone/ something SPECIFICALLY. And, even more than that, why did she feel the need to say that he WAS looking at her, when he clearly WASN'T! I think that is fishy. Because if he was looking at someone else apart from her, then who was he looking at????? (We can see FGM and LT in the photo and apparently, according to her, no one else was there.)

ETA: The fact that she has said that he is looking at her when he (IMO)obviously isn't means that she was not telling the truth ie a lie. So, JMO, there is one lie she has told. What others are there?

Has anyone been able to zoom in and see the reflection in his eyes?

A few months ago I downloaded the my ancestry app, and did the usual - grandparents wedding photos come to life thing. Interestingly, when the app analysed one of the photos for faces, it picked up a face in a reflection off a vase that was completely hidden from the naked eye. It was the face of my great grandmother.

I don't have the app any longer but if anyone has it, I'd recommend running those photo through the relevant feature to see if any other faces are captured in the reflection of the glass in the background or in his eye reflection.

BeaSmith mentioned the 'game' that the FP have mentioned before: Mummy Monster. I am also keen to hear more about this. And interesting that they're described as games when that and Daddy Tiger seem to just be typical child role-playing. Not a 'game'. Daddy Tiger involved roaring and running around. What did Mummy Monster involve?

The smile at 19.09 didn't concern me as much, given the apology, but a few seconds later (19.12) there is a micro expression that concerns me.

I studied micro expressions a little for my work, and that one stood out to me as out of context for the interview and his response. It seemed to be more telling of duper's delight.

I would have said it was contempt/happiness [triumph].
Can you please post the link to the video being discussed? TY!

It is my understanding that their names and faces are hidden in order to protect the foster daughter, rather than by the choice of the FPs.
I will pass on making comment to that, but here is one small example of why I disagree with that it is only because of the law that their names and faces are hidden. imo.

At the inquest, the birth grandmother and her son were forced to enter the NSW Coroner’s Court at Lidcombe in Sydney’s west via the front door and in the media spotlight.

This was in contrast to William’s foster family, who were allowed in through a side door. When a cameraman tried to film them, a formal complaint and warning was made in court.

No complaint was made on behalf of the birth family, unlike the foster family, FACS, the Salvation Army and two individuals who had lawyers defending their interests in court.

After the first week of the inquest, which resumes in August, police statements made by William’s birth mother and foster mother were released.

William Tyrrell’s birth family felt under suspicion for five years

The fact that police are using media to put pressure on a suspect again says to me that they need more than what they hope to find out there, they need the suspect to slip up and say or do something incriminating to make their case.

If they were as sure as they are making out they’d just get on with it and collect the evidence they need.

If he’s not there this case will go cold and it’s just another false start. If he is there, they’ll have an uphill battle proving how he got there, and who put him there, then there’ll be questions over why he wasn’t found sooner.

Either way it’ll be interesting.

With the information posted about that FGM changed her will 3 days before she died is it possible it's taken this long for it to go through probate and there's information in the will that specifically provides information about who did what to WT?
I wonder was it handwritten, done by an attorney or someone else? Could it be a sibling that was told or given something by the FGM that is proof of who is responsible and the sibling chose to wait until after their mother passed away and some time has gone by? Someone recording a phone call with the FFC where what happened that day was discussed?
JMO IMO just thoughts running through my head.

Ooo, maybe she left money in her will to the Birth Parents...

For the health and safety of WT and his sister they were taken away by the Govt Agencies only to be put into a foster Care situation where, in 2 years of being with them the little boy disappears and the sister might be having all sorts of mental traumas re his disappearance and what ever else is going on that leads to the FM being charged by Police and an AVO being taken out. Isn't it ironic? Also from a Bio Dad and Mum who loved him to a woman who couldn't bond with the little boy. So So ironic....
Unfortunately bio parents couldn’t care for him - he was deemed to be in danger thus was removed ..it is very sad all round

With the information posted about that FGM changed her will 3 days before she died is it possible it's taken this long for it to go through probate and there's information in the will that specifically provides information about who did what to WT?
I wonder was it handwritten, done by an attorney or someone else? Could it be a sibling that was told or given something by the FGM that is proof of who is responsible and the sibling chose to wait until after their mother passed away and some time has gone by? Someone recording a phone call with the FFC where what happened that day was discussed?
JMO IMO just thoughts running through my head.

The executor/s would have had access to information in the will immediately upon death (and possibly had received a copy before from FGM herself), so given the passage of time since then, I'd say the will had nothing of significance regarding little William's fate.

FGM died 30/12/2020 and made a new will 3 day's prior to her death. Not sure why media report FGM died in March this year.

Online Registry - Landing Page

the Australian were the first outlet to report the death and didn’t report it until March ….then the other outlets jumped on board without checking I guess

Last edited:
If FGM sold her Kendall house back in 2014, then used the proceeds to move into a retirement village then on into aged care, there would have been very little left to distribute IMO. Not sure why it was changed so close to her passing, I hope that doesn’t indicate siblings squabbling over minor details.

SA can you remember the area caravan lady lived
Sorry to butt in SA and you probably have a Better idea of the area, but at the inquest it was said Caravan ladys place was near Batar Creek Road.

"He said it showed Mr Savage’s walk from his house, up the fire trail to a clearing, turning left onto a track winding through very thick bush, arriving at a caravan where a mysterious local woman lived.

Mr Craddock said on that day he had talked to the woman, whose name he has since discovered is “Lyn”, for half an hour.

“You then hit Batar Creek Road?” Mr Craddock asked.

“Yeah, coming home then,” Mr Savage replied"
Details of ‘deeply troubling’ police grilling of Tyrrell person of interest

ADMIN NOTE:

This case has its very own set of very unique circumstances that we are having to work around and we know it is difficult for our members.

Of course we have William's case, but we also have the complicating factors of the foster situation, a living minor child, a coronial inquest that prevents publication of names, an AVO not known 100% to be immediately connected to William's case.

Taking all the above into consideration, we can not allow sleuthing of individuals who have not been publicly named.

Discussing what is in MSM is fine, but actual sleuthing of unnamed persons and posting about their background, their personal information or social media is not allowed.

Thanks to everyone here for trying to post accordingly through all this murkiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz