Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"as a result of evidence presented, a previously unknown witness has come forward & is talking with Police "

Does this mean evidence presented during inquest - and this new witness was present at the court. Does that mean only people pertaining to the case where present in court or was it a open court situation and local people could attend. Just trying to work out how this new witness came to hear of this "evidence presented". During court at the inquest or second hand through someone else attending????? Trying to see where this new witness fits in.

The last person seeing him alive having a hand injury is indeed suss, hope they have a photo of that

Do we know if the black eye incident was before or after the emails requesting to reduce visitation with the BPs?

WT’s birth mother was told her son 'had a black eye' from an accident just before her final contact visit with the toddler five years ago, coronial documents said.

Two days after William went missing, his biological mother recalled in a police statement that she had been told her son had fallen and gotten a black eye after losing his balance clambering on top of his foster mum.

'(The case worker) said that William was climbing on the female foster carer and he had lost his balance and fell and that was how he got a black eye.

William Tyrrell's birth mother told son had 'black eye' just before final contact visit | Daily Mail Online

"as a result of evidence presented, a previously unknown witness has come forward & is talking with Police "

Does this mean evidence presented during inquest - and this new witness was present at the court. Does that mean only people pertaining to the case where present in court or was it a open court situation and local people could attend. Just trying to work out how this new witness came to hear of this "evidence presented". During court at the inquest or second hand through someone else attending????? Trying to see where this new witness fits in.[/QUOTE
Could it be from evidence the coroner released like the foster mum or foster dads police walk though vid’s? Or the pictures that the Coroner released? Some one was a witness to something from those?

Sorry! Lost my reply :confused:
Could it be a person who’s seen the foster parents police walk through videos, or photos that the coroner released from inquest

A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall. That area is the middle of a massive forensic police search.

Daily Mail Australia has also learned the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search currently underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother's home.

The foster mother allegedly made the drive in her mother's car before her husband had returned to the house to join the search for William.

William Tyrrell car seized by cops was 'driven by his foster mother the morning he vanished' | Daily Mail Online
thank you thank you thank you

I’m sorry for being a thread hog, I’ve had so many thoughts about this case and many I couldn’t discuss, so they’re all coming out.

so in these pics the coroner released, does anyone else see the door window open? The door that’s in the lounge that leads out to the veranda with the high drop, window closest to the right. There’s no black door handle that I can see which is why I thought it might be left open :eek:
New William Tyrrell photos released from the same day he vanished in Kendall - ABC News

Wow. I see it. :oops::eek::eek::eek:

She said he was only meters away, but she drives all the way to the pony club to look for a child that is only meters away away from her on her mother's property, it opens up a time frame of no alibi, and I think at this stage we may not know the order of events as to what stage in the search for WT did she hav no alibi driving to the pony school, everyone's statement is a little different, the tea is still warm after all this time

I looked up the map and from what I can tell the distance looks to be approx 7 minutes via a vehicle OR approx 1 hour walking. This distance doesn't make any sense to me. Why did FM not drive the opposite way to alert FF? Why drive in the first place when there is dense forest surrounding most of the homes? IMO.

I looked up the map and from what I can tell the distance looks to be approx 7 minutes via a vehicle OR approx 1 hour walking. This distance doesn't make any sense to me. Why did FM not drive the opposite way to alert FF? Why drive in the first place when there is dense forest surrounding most of the homes? IMO.

Wrong location. In 2014 the Riding for Disabled club was based near Cobb & Co Road. It moved to the showgrounds in 2017 (link posted in previous thread).

The 2014 location is a one minute drive away, and essentially the nearest place (with room) to turn around easily. imo

No it opens like a regular door, there’s pictures of it, I can’t link the ones i found cause the news article is about a book that’s not approved I’ll keep looking

ETA had a look again and i think you’re right, it looks like a slider - makes sense! :)who’d want a glass door slamming upstairs in the wind

Last edited:
That green bag they’re finding bits of is of interest to me. The description of ‘Hession’ is incorrect. It’s a plastic type product imo - most likely pertains to gardening. . and could hold a little 3yr old

IMO
Brattice is used to line the shafts of underground coal mines and was much pilfered for floors on caravan annexes and anywhere else sturdy plastic material could be used.

With the recent CS case, police released a timeline of events that the police did, they listed what time they were called how many officers arrived then how many arrived next and a what time and so on from there, would be great if NSW police could do the same with WT, I mean its a 7yr case that's to long let's just say the first 48hours or possibly longer what was the step by step list of events by police (the first statements from foster family were not until a few days later so maybe a list of events that would include when the first statements from foster family were obtained plus every thing they did step by step)

Last edited:
I'm dying to know what this new witness saw and what happened in the the coronial inquiry that made them come forward. They might have been a concerned citizen of Kendall attending the inquest out of curiosity.

"Edgar 70" - I think this is where the storyline of missing for 5- 10 minutes comes unstuck. Driving in the car 7 minutes down the road - suggests you admitting to yourself that you think you have left the child unattended a long enough time that it's possible they got to the end of the road or further.

This doesn't back up the story - "that I heard him roar and then it was quiet". Misleading those hearing this to believe it's a short time between your last interaction with the child and them going missing.

Like the WA parents waking up and their child is missing from a tent. They genuinely had no idea how long their child was missing for - it might be hours or 10 minutes but it makes sense for them to drive around a certain area- after not sighting child in immediate area around tent.

With the recent CS case, police released a timeline of events that the police did, they listed what time they were called how man officers arrived then how many arrived next and a what time and so on from there, would be great if NSW police could do the same with WT, I mean its a 7yr case that's to long let's just say the first 48hours or possibly longer what was the step by step list of events by police (the first statements from foster family were not until a few days later so maybe a list of events that would include when the first statements from foster family were obtainedplus every thing they did step by step)

Article dated 24 January 2015

EVERY one of the 21 houses in the exclusive estate around his grandmother’s house have been searched from top to bottom twice, including roof cavities and septic tanks.

If they searched the roof cavities and septic tanks of all 21 houses around the FFGM's house, I’d expect them to do the same with the FFGM’s house … but did they?

No Cookies | Herald Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member