Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That green bag they’re finding bits of is of interest to me. The description of ‘Hession’ is incorrect. It’s a plastic type product imo - most likely pertains to gardening. . and could hold a little 3yr old

IMO

... or pot plant mixture, or ...

IMO, these cops need bones, not bags, if they think they are going to be able to charge somebody.

Going by current media its not looking good for the FFC. I am just waiting for some thing ,some fact, some evidence by LE . If I am feeling frustrated I cant imagine the level of frustration W's loved ones are going through. I fear if W's case ends up in court we will have to settle for circumstantial evidence. IMO

The passing of the FGM means no other adult is there to corroborate FM's story/alibi. I wonder if her passing will play a negative or positive part in the FM's possible future defence.

Do we know if the FGM knew that FM took off in her car to look for William? Did she announce she was going to drive to look for him, or just take the keys & head off?

I assume she took her phone & the police are basing their search on those location pings.

I wonder if the item that possibly was thrown from the car - might have been the FM shoes - if she did go for the drive down to Batar Road and ended up in water and then her shoes are muddy and water logged. If she was then worried about mud/water and leaf matter being transferred into the car she might have disposed of these. Maybe she took them off before getting into car - put them into a best and less bag that FGM had lying around in boot of car and then threw them out of the car window on the return drive. Maybe its a certain brand only available from a certain store. MOO

Same here, SA. I have been here since the beginning and that is the first time I read this, too. I am worried a lot of these new posters have read too many SM posts and rumours and not enough of the earlier threads here. I am very concerned that someone may post something here based off gossip and rumour on FB and have this thread shut down.

hi Freddo, I’m not a new poster & I’ve read this but only recently.
Then I couldn’t find it again to post, which is my usual problem.
But eTaurus saved me from my self-doubt & posted the link maybe a couple of threads back ( it’s moving so fast it’s hard to keep up!)

I wondered if she wrote a death bed confession about what she saw, or whether the will being reportedly all for FM when she had several siblings might have inspired a sibling to speak.

This is only a guess, but not sure why an elderly parent would protect their child's secret for so many years, only to rat them out on their deathbed.

Lean more towards the 2nd theory, that her passing could have helped a sibling feel like they could come forward with information. If you had a secret which would destroy your family, then it makes sense to wait for the passing of an influential parent, especially if they are concerned with their social standing in the community.

Can someone please lead me to an article or statement to LE about 'item thrown from car' I cant find it ...I'm very intrigued / slightly mortified.
Apologies if this has been asked for a million times before.

I wondered if she wrote a death bed confession about what she saw, or whether the will being reportedly all for FM when she had several siblings might have inspired a sibling to speak.

Can a person leave a death bed confession and it be admitted into court as evidence ? ...I have a vague recollection of an American case where this sort of evidence was used but I could be wrong.

... or pot plant mixture, or ...

IMO, these cops need bones, not bags, if they think they are going to be able to charge somebody.

And can you imagine the amount of clear evidence they will need to successfully prosecute?

PS walked a long walk around there on some of his walk mornings.
The man with the dead animals in the trees lives not far from there.
Let alone any strangers who may have been lurking.

Just speaking of potential reasonable doubt.

Can a person leave a death bed confession and it be admitted into court as evidence ? ...I have a vague recollection of an American case where this sort of evidence was used but I could be wrong.

There are examples in America of prisoners on their death beds making statements that courts have held to be admissible

I don't know if that has ever happened in Oz, nor if it would be considered admissible.

I’m sorry for being a thread hog, I’ve had so many thoughts about this case and many I couldn’t discuss, so they’re all coming out.

so in these pics the coroner released, does anyone else see the door window open? The door that’s in the lounge that leads out to the veranda with the high drop, window closest to the right. There’s no black door handle that I can see which is why I thought it might be left open :eek:
New William Tyrrell photos released from the same day he vanished in Kendall - ABC News

In a daily mail article the other day they mentioned FM was spotted throwing something out FGM car window. I’m wondering if this was maybe Williams shoes? Could this be the sudden interest if he had bare feet or not??

Have the police stated that fm threw something from the car?
I haven't seen this article yet.

A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall. That area is the middle of a massive forensic police search.

Daily Mail Australia has also learned the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search currently underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother's home.

The foster mother allegedly made the drive in her mother's car before her husband had returned to the house to join the search for William.

William Tyrrell car seized by cops was 'driven by his foster mother the morning he vanished' | Daily Mail Online

This is only a guess, but not sure why an elderly parent would protect their child's secret for so many years, only to rat them out on their deathbed.

Lean more towards the 2nd theory, that her passing could have helped a sibling feel like they could come forward with information. If you had a secret which would destroy your family, then it makes sense to wait for the passing of an influential parent, especially if they are concerned with their social standing in the community.

There's a few reasons I think that their relationship was bad.

1. Didn't visit her elderly mother at all in 7 months after her father died

2. Didn't visit her elderly mother when she was ill after father died

3. Only went to visit to help her sort through items in the house the FGM was going to donate or throw away.

It just paints a bad picture. Materialistic, uncaring, disconnected. IMO

From all accounts, the FGM was a very nice person. I can't see the FM being nice at all. She seems controlling, manipulative, dishonest and shallow.

Her mother was very old and not very mobile, and her husband had just passed away. She seemed vulnerable. Maybe she forced her mother to go along with her story and the FGM wanted the truth be known before she died.

All pure speculation and musing.

And can you imagine the amount of clear evidence they will need to successfully prosecute?

PS walked a long walk around there on some of his walk mornings.
The man with the dead animals in the trees lives not far from there.
Let alone any strangers who may have been lurking.

Just speaking of potential reasonable doubt.

Yes, the burden of proof would be enormous.

I think that all police could hope to do is force a confession out of a suspect if bones, positively identified as WT, were to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE