Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was skeptical about her explanation too. I gave it some thought and think she might actually be telling the truth. My kids are difficult to get to pose for photos. As soon as the camera comes out, they act silly or turn away. Perhaps she was standing up and trying to keep playing the roar game, but had her right arm hanging naturally so as not to draw Williams attention to the fact he was being photographed. And obviously camera was in right hand, clicking away…

Yea... I don't buy her explanation personally. But regardless, why did she feel the need to randomly explain this? It was irrelevant to the conversation at the time. IMO!

This article makes it clear which time frame is being considered.
"A critical 96-minute window between when William Tyrrell’s foster dad drove to the shops and police arrived at the scene the day the three-year-old disappeared could hold the key to solving the baffling case.

Mobile phone records have shown that William’s foster father left his mother-in-law’s home in Kendall at 9.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014."

William Tyrrell’s grandmother has lost all hope of her grandson being found

this interests me as I thought there was earlier footage of him passing the tennis courts or something ..

anyway, how do the phone records pinpoint the fact that he left 48 Benaroon at 9.30am .. .. did it show some signal of plugging into car hands free & then vehicle moving away ???

and are there similar records confirming his return arrival ?

I understand he said he arrived home 10.35 am - so that means he was away for 1 hr 5 mins.

10 min drive to Lakewood + 10 min return = 20 mins
Trip to Pharmacy & Dispensing time ? Possibly 15 mins
Buy Paper - where ? Possibly 5 mins

how long did this GoToMeeting last ?

JMOO

I find it interesting the game was Daddy "Tiger" (Implies being Strong, King of the jungle) and Mummy "Monster" (Suggests being Bad/Evil/Scary)

Much has been made of this game - is it to cover up a scream potentially being heard as a "roar" ?

I was skeptical about her explanation too. I gave it some thought and think she might actually be telling the truth. My kids are difficult to get to pose for photos. As soon as the camera comes out, they act silly or turn away. Perhaps she was standing up and trying to keep playing the roar game, but had her right arm hanging naturally so as not to draw Williams attention to the fact he was being photographed. And obviously camera was in right hand, clicking away…
It’s the fact that she specifically says, despite no one asking, that he was looking at her when she took the photo, but she had just crouched down in a funny position. I don’t see how that’s possible given the angle of his gaze. And why is she offering this information for no reason? It suggests to me that she’s preempting the question of whom he is looking at ie someone she hasn’t mentioned was there at the time

Agreed 100%. A) W clearly isn’t looking at the photographer - he’s looking up at someone behind the photographer; b) why explain that when no one asked and c) her explanation makes no sense; d) why has LE not questioned this??
Just a thought. Maybe LE didn't question because the FFC already stated what W was looking at. I am only guessing. I have a friend who is a professional photographer who says she has to get into some really awkward positions to take photos but I am now wondering why the FFC was in an odd position to get W to look up . Wondering maybe the MFC asked the FFC to get him to look that particular way because the MFC wanted an certain look ? I don't know. I have noticed while watching other LE interview/question POI or suspects ( not just related to W case ) the interviewee will sometimes add details that might appear irrelevant. I agree its interesting.

Just some thoughts:

If I recall the story - FFC made tea ( strong & in a mug for her, weak in a pretty cup for FGM), she can’t remember putting out any food - and they sat on the patio / deck ‘whatever’ drinking their tea, whilst Wiliam roared around the garden . .. until the sudden silence ..

Did FGM actually hear William’s roaring around the garden then ? Did Lindsay ?

or was perhaps William already missing by that stage ?

maybe the drive to the Riding centre had already occurred
maybe the tea was made on return from that drive, which could account for it being warm when police arrived.
hence perhaps it was only ‘5 mins ‘ from when she said to FGM ‘ I suddenly can’t hear him’ to ‘ he’s not here anywhere’...
Very good points

I find it interesting the game was Daddy "Tiger" (Implies being Strong, King of the jungle) and Mummy "Monster" (Suggests being Bad/Evil/Scary)

Much has been made of this game - is it to cover up a scream potentially being heard as a "roar" ?
Good question, I remember thinking she was making a big deal out of the “roar”

No, it is not fact. MSM reported that they were looking into the possibility of her having another phone.

imo

Woops - was going to say lots of working people have a company phone & a personal phone but did we establish she was stay-at-home Mum ?
I guess could still be involved in business with a 2nd phone ..

imo.

I have re-watched the Michael Usher 2015 60minutes episode with the FCs (I think that episode would be running hot the last week or so!!),

Watching that 60 Minutes episode again just underlines for me what a hatchet job Jubelin and his crew did on Spedding, especially when you now know that Spedding's easily verifiable alibi hadn't even been checked and wasn't until a year or so afterwards.

Octopus limbs LOL ;)! And I certainly don't have any expertise, that's my husband :D.... but the point I was trying to get at and didn't word it well, was that it has been suggested on WS is that WT may have just not looked at the FFC "directly" when she took the photo. I believe, however, that he WAS looking at someone/ something SPECIFICALLY. And, even more than that, why did she feel the need to say that he WAS looking at her, when he clearly WASN'T! I think that is fishy. Because if he was looking at someone else apart from her, then who was he looking at????? (We can see FGM and LT in the photo and apparently, according to her, no one else was there.)

ETA: The fact that she has said that he is looking at her when he (IMO)obviously isn't means that she was not telling the truth ie a lie. So, JMO, there is one lie she has told. What others are there?

Speculation****I think he was looking at FD who he loved, playing daddy tiger..with...daddy when daddy wasn't meant to be there.

I honestly don't think FD has anything to do with it, but maybe the camera photo was taken earlier when he was there.

This would explain why she's preemptively telling us he's looking at her before she's asked. Always crafting the story and gaslighting people's perceptions. IMO

I keeping going back to the MFC stating to LE ( not exact quote )just wanted W to have a normal family, grow up to be a constructive member of society ... I thought to myself did he just cut off the FFC to say that? I felt the MFC put the emphasis on normal. I found it interesting . I wondered to myself who are you assuming is thinking you are not a "normal" family. I can provide the exact reference from the interview if anyone would like. Its from the Where's William Tyrrel podcast.

Good question, I remember thinking she was making a big deal out of the “roar”

It feels like FM's story is very "memorised" & makes a big deal to keep mentioning certain aspects of that morning:

- The "roar"
- The tea making
- Putting William in the tree & he didn't want to climb
- William intentionally crashing his bike into the garden

In fact this whole morning sounds so busy, to the point of confusion.

(not in order)
- William allegedly woke up & watched TV shows on FF's phone
- FM says she tried keeping the kids quiet to not wake FGM
- Bike riding
- Tree climbing
- Calling BS about the washing machine
- Drawing
- Mummy "Monster"
- Tea making

They were meant to be on a surprise special holiday to FGMs, so can imagine the morning must be expected to be full of treats. However this seems to be a lot, though don't have kids so maybe all these things are feasible to fit in by 9.30am

Interesting that FM doesn't seem to mention the part of the morning where her hand was scraped as part of her regular story.

Has any mention been made of breakfast & what William ate that morning?

She didn't mention the trip to Batar Creek Drive in the 000 call - because she did this trip first. The official checking for W with all the others on board didn't happen till she got back from that trip - 10.20/10.30 which is why she could originally say its been about 5 minutes or 10 minutes tops that he has been missing. Missing from when she has decided that she can safely say he's officially missing. MFC back at 10.35. MOO

Oh wow, I just said this a few minutes ago!

This sent chills down my spine. Omg. Good point. Maybe he was struggling and making a roar sound. IMO.

:(:(:(

Speculation****I think he was looking at FD who he loved, playing daddy tiger..with...daddy when daddy wasn't meant to be there.

I honestly don't think FD has anything to do with it, but maybe the camera photo was taken earlier when he was there.

This would explain why she's preemptively telling us he's looking at her before she's asked. Always crafting the story and gaslighting people's perceptions. IMO
100% agree that he’s looking at MFC

Does anyone have the photo, or link to it, of FFC outside the house wearing a shoe/sandal that isn't on her heel? I know I've seen it but can't find it.

ETA: Was this the day WT disappeared?

Last edited:
I know that the famous photo of WT doing a "roar" on the deck has been discussed before, but I just want to mention it again. And may not even be relevant, but....

I have re-watched the Michael Usher 2015 60minutes episode with the FCs (I think that episode would be running hot the last week or so!!), and when MU refers the FCs to the photo. The FFC, without missing a beat, and without being prompted, starts to elaborately explain that "he is actually looking at me", but "I am crouched down at an awkward angle". Why did she feel the need to add that in and justify this? She wasn't asked anything about where he was looking. And, having looked closely at that photo, I am in the camp here at WS who believe he was looking specifically at someone or something. He certainly wasn't looking at whoever took the photo IMO (my husband has a Bachelor of Photography, was a professional photographer and I have looked at many, many hundreds of his photos of people of all ages, including our children over the years). In light of my beliefs about the photo, the fact that she seems to randomly offer this explanation is suspicious IMO. As I said, it may not be relevant at all, but there are things that certainly don't add up.

(ETA this and the doubt about the time of the photo all points to doubt about her credibility and given timeline of events. And if he was looking at someone, was it the MFC who apparently wasn't there at the time???)

As for the smile she gives when MU starts crying, I know that one or two other WSers have said this may have indicated "dupers delight". I'm not sure though, it was in the context of her apologising "Sorry" for making him cry and I thought it might be just an embarrassed smile. I am not a body language expert though and would be very interested to hear what how other WS members interpret it. It's of course difficult when you can't see the rest of her face. If it turns out in the course of things that she was involved in WT disappearing, then it must be an example of "dupers delight". That prospect gives me the chills.

I agree with your two points here - duper's delight and IMO WT could have been looking at his father not FFC.

None of them are publicly offering support that I've seen.

It's an interesting point. It's not unusual for close relatives to appear on the box, either speaking or just being in the background, in support in such situations.

Of course, they would also have to appear on video with faces pixelated and names suppressed.

Who knows -- maybe they offered and were advised not to get involved for the sake of their own privacy.

BREAKING NEWS: Police find new THREE 'items of interest' in soggy search for William Tyrrell and officers admit the objects are 'unusual'

Evidence markers 'H', 'I' and 'J' were placed at Area 1 of the three-pronged search, marking the eighth, ninth and tenth items taken for further forensic testing.

Daily Mail Australia understands the items were unusual and 'not supposed to be there,' but police are yet to determine whether they're relevant to the search.

William Tyrrell search party finds three new 'items of interest' at Kendall dig site | Daily Mail Online

That green bag they’re finding bits of is of interest to me. The description of ‘Hession’ is incorrect. It’s a plastic type product imo - most likely pertains to gardening. . and could hold a little 3yr old

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member