Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting for this thread to low down a little as I have some observations on the Little Boy Lost - Ep 1, podcast. I've missed many months on this topic so don't want to type too much if this was already discussed in depth. Can someone please let me know if these things were already discussed before.

At 2.51, the long speech by FFC about not wanting to give "the exact details and that sort of thing" from that morning because, "I've just got to keep some things private and special". This statement was followed by MFC stating "Essentially it's like any other day" These two statements are probably edited together. Her statement seems like she is making up a Hallmark occasion to avoid giving an exact timeline and just is really odd. I urge anyone to re-listen to this first statement. She even laughs in it when retelling it on the words "because I've".

12.48 FFC carer confirms "I always open up the sliding door that's on the verandah looking out back down Benaroon Drive"
Someone queried a few threads ago if this sliding door was open, giving William access to the balcony

Then goes on to confirm there are Kookaburras in the area. I live on the upper North Shore which is why I started following this case.
We have many Kookaburras in the area. They live as families in hollow parts of trees. I think it might be during their mating season or nesting season but the make a great deal of noise from about October to February. They make noise, a lot of loud laughing noises, just before dawn at about 4.30 am to 5am. My kid gets woken and doesn't go back to sleep. Many people in the area get woken and don't go back to sleep. We also have an owl in the other direction that hoots for long periods on many nights. My kid doesn't have a sleep problem. We have a native bird problem. Just mentioning this as one possible reason for William's alleged bad sleep in a house on the Upper North Shore.

My last point is purely my opinion and am putting it out there just to see if it is perhaps me that has the unrealistic view.
I speculate that FFC and FGM had somewhat unrealistic expectations regarding William's behaviour on that morning.
He was 3. He had been picked up at approx 4 pm and then spent 4(?)-4.5(?) hours in a car with a couple of brief stops. He was then put to bed.
The next morning he was reported as being full of energy. This to me is totally normal for a kid that has been stationary for all the previous evening and night. In that situation, at three years of age, both my boys would have sat down and coloured in for no more than 3 minutes and played with dice for precisely zero minutes. They would not be sitting down quietly doing anything. As I said maybe it's just me and my kids are out of control.
Apologies for going on so long.
I wanted to raise these things for a while now but didn't want to derail the thread when it was fast moving on one topic.

This bit has always troubled me a little, if your child has gone missing, and in the early stages of panic increasing while looking initially, wouldnt your first call be to your husband who has been out be something along the lines of... "hey I know you arent due home until 1030am, but you by chance didnt come home early and pick WT up and go back out did you? He was playing on the patio and we havent heard him, just want to make sure he isnt with you.."

Granted I know we all behave differently under stressful situations, but given the clarity of head presented in the 000 call, it would seem logical that a step such as this should have taken place...husband conference call or not...

I am confused on this... but after looking was he home when 000 was called??? All very confusing. Doesn’t sound like it when she makes the call (sorry I’m sure this has been discussed at length) but... just he gets home and she says he was here 5 minutes ago?

A black eye specifically? Oh that's interesting. I know all about clumsy or fast paced kids but I've never seen a black eye. My sister even punched me in the eye and it didn't get that black-eye-look. Was it like the photo of WT? I suppose in conjuction with the BM on supervised access feeling that he was being cuddly for him, which sounds clingy to me, it does sound like something IMO. Hearing those things together.
Yes they did go blue like Williams...I got some very strange looks

I have been waiting for this thread to low down a little as I have some observations on the Little Boy Lost - Ep 1, podcast. I've missed many months on this topic so don't want to type too much if this was already discussed in depth. Can someone please let me know if these things were already discussed before.

At 2.51, the long speech by FFC about not wanting to give "the exact details and that sort of thing" from that morning because, "I've just got to keep some things private and special". This statement was followed by MFC stating "Essentially it's like any other day" These two statements are probably edited together. Her statement seems like she is making up a Hallmark occasion to avoid giving an exact timeline and just is really odd. I urge anyone to re-listen to this first statement. She even laughs in it when retelling it on the words "because I've".

12.48 FFC carer confirms "I always open up the sliding door that's on the verandah looking out back down Benaroon Drive"
Someone queried a few threads ago if this sliding door was open, giving William access to the balcony

Then goes on to confirm there are Kookaburras in the area. I live on the upper North Shore which is why I started following this case.
We have many Kookaburras in the area. They live as families in hollow parts of trees. I think it might be during their mating season or nesting season but the make a great deal of noise from about October to February. They make noise, a lot of loud laughing noises, just before dawn at about 4.30 am to 5am. My kid gets woken and doesn't go back to sleep. Many people in the area get woken and don't go back to sleep. We also have an owl in the other direction that hoots for long periods on many nights. My kid doesn't have a sleep problem. We have a native bird problem. Just mentioning this as one possible reason for William's alleged bad sleep in a house on the Upper North Shore.

My last point is purely my opinion and am putting it out there just to see if it is perhaps me that has the unrealistic view.
I speculate that FFC and FGM had somewhat unrealistic expectations regarding William's behaviour on that morning.
He was 3. He had been picked up at approx 4 pm and then spent 4(?)-4.5(?) hours in a car with a couple of brief stops. He was then put to bed.
The next morning he was reported as being full of energy. This to me is totally normal for a kid that has been stationary for all the previous evening and night. In that situation, at three years of age, both my boys would have sat down and coloured in for no more than 3 minutes and played with dice for precisely zero minutes. They would not be sitting down quietly doing anything. As I said maybe it's just me and my kids are out of control.
I wanted to raise these things for a while now but didn't want to derail the thread when it was fast moving on one topic.
Yip boys are mostly very different to girls.. and unless you have had boys it's hard to describe..I have 2...1 was quiet and the other somedays it was mostly a case of..what were you thinking...ps it actually wore of at 15 and was a perfect teenager...but some days I tell you he did my head in.

Yip boys are mostly very different to girls.. and unless you have had boys it's hard to describe..I have 2...1 was quiet and the other somedays it was mostly a case of..what were you thinking...ps it actually wore of at 15 and was a perfect teenager...but some days I tell you he did my head in.

I think in general all kids test us.. :)

Yes I remember reading about

Yes I remember reading about this in beginning.
The first police officer who responded, notice the mfc in the bathroom sobbing.

IMO for an adult just after a child going missing to be this type of emotional is unusual. Frantic, panicked, confused, desperate, angry, but not hiding away upset. With survival instincts & adrenalin - even cold and unemotional would be more normal.

This bit has always troubled me a little, if your child has gone missing, and in the early stages of panic increasing while looking initially, wouldnt your first call be to your husband who has been out be something along the lines of... "hey I know you arent due home until 1030am, but you by chance didnt come home early and pick WT up and go back out did you? He was playing on the patio and we havent heard him, just want to make sure he isnt with you.."

Granted I know we all behave differently under stressful situations, but given the clarity of head presented in the 000 call, it would seem logical that a step such as this should have taken place...husband conference call or not...

Mobile reception was reported to be patchy in the Kendall area so that might be a reason why she didn't call. Who knows maybe she tried and the call was unable to be connected?

Some people also don't like calling when someone is driving, in case they don't have handsfree.

Another possibility is that she knew telling him that William was missing was likely to upset him and she wanted him to concentrate on the road.

She may have also thought he would be home in 5 minutes and hoped she'd find William before then?

This is the struggle I have with this case. Most of the things being raised as potentially suspicious can also be potentially benign.

Have just listened again to the 60 Minutes 'Where is William' interview by Michael Usher with FFC and MFC.

During the interview, FFC says that when she couldn't see or hear WT, she thought that she shouldn't phone triple 000 'straight away'.

However, in the recording of her telling the 000 Operator how long he had been missing, she said it was about 15 to 20 minutes.

To my mind, that 15 to 20 minutes time -frame (which would include going back up into the house to use FGM's landline) .....wouldn't be considered much outside of the 'straight away' time-frame!
Also in that 000 call, FFC mentions "walking" up and down benaroon drive looking for him, then in video walkthrough she mentions she jumped in the car and drove looking for him...questions from this, why say walking and not driving in the 000 call if you have just done it? And if the driving was after 000 call, didnt police arrive shortly after the call was placed, so if she drove after police arrived, would she need to take the police on a walkthrough of the drive? Surely they would be aware...

Also on the 000 call, I noticed when asked if were anyone suspicious in the area or any suspicious vehicles in the area...the response was quick and emphatic no, no, no, not that I am aware of, yet later on, she provides descriptions of 2 cars across the road and also a suspicious male. Wouldnt that be fresh in your mind if you noticed that mere hours earlier?

Also in that 000 call, FFC mentions "walking" up and down benaroon drive looking for him, then in video walkthrough she mentions she jumped in the car and drove looking for him...questions from this, why say walking and not driving in the 000 call if you have just done it? And if the driving was after 000 call, didnt police arrive shortly after the call was placed, so if she drove after police arrived, would she need to take the police on a walkthrough of the drive? Surely they would be aware...

Also on the 000 call, I noticed when asked if were anyone suspicious in the area or any suspicious vehicles in the area...the response was quick and emphatic no, no, no, not that I am aware of, yet later on, she provides descriptions of 2 cars across the road and also a suspicious male. Wouldnt that be fresh in your mind if you noticed that mere hours earlier?

I'm not sure if we have been given the full version of the 000 call, or an edited version. Therefore we don't know if she did or did not mention driving around in the car.

IMO for an adult just after a child going missing to be this type of emotional is unusual. Frantic, panicked, confused, desperate, angry, but not hiding away upset. With survival instincts & adrenalin - even cold and unemotional would be more normal.
Oh absoulety, I remember my son went missing in are public place 2 years ago.
I went into crazy mode I was running screaming his name out , I remember people coming up to me asking me what he was wearing, I couldn't talk, my mind went fuzzy , like slow motion.
I couldn't think straight.
Thankgod he was found 5 mins later he walked off to look at something.
Scariest day of my life, my heart litterly stopped.

Daily Telegraph.com.au

Police find more fabric as wild weather hinders Tyrrell search

Emily Burley and Kaitlyn Hudson-O'Farrell - November 26, 2021 - 1:09PM

Another piece of fabric has been pulled from mud and bagged as potential evidence by police searching Kendall bushland for William Tyrrell’s remains.

The item was collected about noon on Friday and just minutes before heavy rain set in across the search area.

The fabric was much larger than other pieces collected previously. It was photographed and will be sent for forensic analysis in Newcastle where several other items are being tested.

The find was close to Search Area 1 where investigators have been painstakingly sifting soil for almost two weeks in search of clues to the missing toddler’s whereabouts.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

IF little W didn't disappear in his shrieking red spiderman suit as said by FFC, then they caught her. Might there be another little boy in the game, who got dressed with a spiderman suit and who was transported into the direction of witness Mr. C, while little W was brought to a different place without spiderman suit?
ETA: As good as a man, one "abductor" could have been a tall, plump, blond woman. Perhaps Mr. C witnessed an involved woman with the wrong child (spiderman suit)?
Who knows, how inventive criminals are.

Last edited:
"Today we are also canvassing people driving along the Batar Creek Road, who may have been coming along that route last Friday," he said.

"We're just seeing if they saw anything, if they saw any vehicle or person, suspicious or not suspicious."

Search for William Tyrrell shifts to place he disappeared

FASCINATING..

The article above is from 15/9/2014 and mentions the report of something being thrown from a car on Batar Creek Rd. Therefore, something being thrown from a car (the FGM’s) was witnessed and reported to police sometime within the first 3 days after his disappearance.

Which is very interesting indeed. No mention at first of taking a drive to look for W. Then by day 6, the drive enters the narrative….

So much of what FFC says later contradicts what she has said previously....like mending by back-stitching!

As they say: To be successful at telling lies...one must have a good memory.
Well: Somehow, FFC has been getting away with 'not letting the facts get in the way of a good story'.....until now!

I am almost sure that FFC had unrealistic expectations of WT's behaviour from the beginning. I am shocked by her statement that a baby did not bond with her. She did not bond with him IMO. You do not blame babies for not bonding. I think it says it all.

Yes, they are! I've only got the one son, and 2 daughters, adults now, and it was a total shock for the system. My son didn't have bruises on his face but he did whack the top of his head on an oil heater into the hairline, he's still got the scar and a fine strip where no hair grows. He also fell down the back stairs of our house when he was 4, luckily, he fell head first and rolled in a ball until he landed at the bottom, no bones broken, but bruises on his back and arms.
My eldest daughter busted her lip at day care when she was 3, they called me at work and said, 'don't be alarmed when you come to pick her up, she's fallen from the swing and her bottom lip is swollen!'. When I arrived, one of the staff was nervously chattering and fussing, my daughter appeared fine and happy, so I wasn't too concerned until she told me later, the swing's chain had broken and she fell on her face!
FM imo, says it like it is, and it's open to interpretation but it doesn't sound sinister to me. If it's her usual type of behaviour to be overly descriptive and she's an extrovert, people who genuinely know her wouldn't be surprised by her interviews.
She was seeking help for WT's behaviour, that's a wise person who knows her limitations and isn't afraid to put her arms up and say, I don't know what to do!
I don't know her so haven't a clue what to look for, so I'm not trying. If the car is clear and nothing incriminates her, I'm out of this thread once again. jmo

I am confused on this... but after looking was he home when 000 was called??? All very confusing. Doesn’t sound like it when she makes the call (sorry I’m sure this has been discussed at length) but... just he gets home and she says he was here 5 minutes ago?
There does seem a little gap in the timeline...and admittedly this is from daily mail...

* 10am approx FFC goes inside to make tea
* Police suspect he went missing between 10:05am and 10:20am.
* Father texts to say on way home at 10:30am (from what I gather he was about a 10 to 15 min drive away) so would roughly be home around 10:45am.
* 000 call placed at 10:57am
* First police arrived at 11:06am

So by that timeline MFC would have been home during the call, but she was already out searching before 1030 which would be 30 mins prior to the call she has been searching by that point. I would imagine 5 mins looking for a lost child panicking would be an eternity (ie 1 minute would seem like 5 minutes, not the other way around)?

The only verified timeline pieces would be...
*930ish MFC leaves property to go to conference call
*937am proof of life photo of WT on deck (assuming time is not altered - dont know the results of this query officially as far as I am aware)
*10:30ish text from MFC to say on way home
*1057am 000 call
*1106am first responders arrive

I am almost sure that FFC had unrealistic expectations of WT's behaviour from the beginning. I am shocked by her statement that a baby did not bond with her. She did not bond with him IMO. You do not blame babies for not bonding. I think it says it all.
bbm
Exactly!
Did her husband want to have one more child and a son for care/adoption and she in secret did not? It seems to be like this.

Yes, they are! I've only got the one son, and 2 daughters, adults now, and it was a total shock for the system. My son didn't have bruises on his face but he did whack the top of his head on an oil heater into the hairline, he's still got the scar and a fine strip where no hair grows. He also fell down the back stairs of our house when he was 4, luckily, he fell head first and rolled in a ball until he landed at the bottom, no bones broken, but bruises on his back and arms.
My eldest daughter busted her lip at day care when she was 3, they called me at work and said, 'don't be alarmed when you come to pick her up, she's fallen from the swing and her bottom lip is swollen!'. When I arrived, one of the staff was nervously chattering and fussing, my daughter appeared fine and happy, so I wasn't too concerned until she told me later, the swing's chain had broken and she fell on her face!
FM imo, says it like it is, and it's open to interpretation but it doesn't sound sinister to me. If it's her usual type of behaviour to be overly descriptive and she's an extrovert, people who genuinely know her wouldn't be surprised by her interviews.
She was seeking help for WT's behaviour, that's a wise person who knows her limitations and isn't afraid to put her arms up and say, I don't know what to do!
I don't know her so haven't a clue what to look for, so I'm not trying. If the car is clear and nothing incriminates her, I'm out of this thread once again. jmo
I hope that she was seeking help for her inability to bond with a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo