Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is that BS must have been in hundreds of homes - with many little kids running around - why on earth would he take William? I go between thinking he is guilty - to then feeling sorry for him that he is a POI.

Do you know, that's a very valid point. It had never occurred to me, but it's certainly given me food for thought. One of the sticking points I'm having problems with, is the fact I have been unable to find any other children missing in the area, and Spedding's age. If he had such strong urges, shall we say, it's very unusual that he wouldn't have done something similar before, or been engaged in activities that would be markers. And why would he take the risk under the circumstances regarding William's disappearance - when he surely would have had no shortage of opportunities in his line of work. Absolutely baffling.

Do you know, that's a very valid point. It had never occurred to me, but it's certainly given me food for thought. One of the sticking points I'm having problems with, is the fact I have been unable to find any other children missing in the area, and Spedding's age. If he had such strong urges, shall we say, it's very unusual that he wouldn't have done something similar before, or been engaged in activities that would be markers. And why would he take the risk under the circumstances regarding William's disappearance - when he surely would have had no shortage of opportunities in his line of work. Absolutely baffling.

Perhaps he doesn't have pediphilia style tendencies at all - not everyone who snatches kids are pedophiles

Perhaps he doesn't have pedophilia style tendencies at all - not everyone who snatches kids are pedophiles

Perhaps he doesn't have pediphilia style tendencies at all - not everyone who snatches kids are pedophiles

Not to mention, every offender has a first offence. Maybe this one (whether BS or someone else) just found WT unattended at the "right" (or wrong, depending on perspective) moment.

After a week plus of not having a washing machine the clothes were probably piled up to the roof. Or maybe the police wanted to informally met the repairman or see if he would send someone else.

A close friend said the tradesman had to source a spare part but never installed it after failing to get in contact with William’s grandmother on the morning of September 12.
In the afternoon he called again and spoke to William’s mother, during the early stages of a frantic search for her son.
“She said to Bill `I am afraid you won’t be able to come to do the job, we will call when we are able’,” his friend said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...er-tyrell-search/story-fncynjr2-1227194638001

Maybe the time had already been made for BS to attend on the 12th, he turned up at pre-arranged time and saw an opportunity and took it without the Grandmother knowing he was even there.

Later in the day to cover himself he rings and says "sorry I didn't get there earlier, can I come now?"

All of this may have raised eyebrows to the detectives......

Perhaps he doesn't have pedophilia style tendencies at all - not everyone who snatches kids are pedophiles
Yes because it is good Business and Personal for people that will pay good money

You would think the last thing on your mind, from the grandmothers perspective, would be calling a repairman to put off a repair, when your grandson has gone missing. His alibi doesn't hold water, in my opinion

I assumed she called before William went missing, maybe prompted because the family had arrived unexpectedly (the night before I think?) and she knew the washing machine would be needed more urgently than before. The real question seemed to be did he go there in response to that call.

I assumed she called before William went missing, maybe prompted because the family had arrived unexpectedly (the night before I think?) and she knew the washing machine would be needed more urgently than before. The real question seemed to be did he go there in response to that call.

I thought it was a planned visit?

This was mentioned in one of last night's reports. I've bolded the last line...interesting!!

March 04, 2015

And while he had an idea where he was going to search next, Det Insp Jubelin wasn't giving anything away.

"I do have an idea but I am not prepared to discuss what, when or where we would search again," he said.

Police have searched a number of places since William went missing and wouldn't rule out whether that included interstate locations.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...enters-day-three/story-e6frfku9-1227247164427

I used to deliver small parcels for AustPost and I could not believe the amount of little kids that would fly out the front security doors and come right up to the van asking questions and to see what was happening or what I had. Id be getting the parcel from the sliding door of the van & I'd ask 'where's mum' & they'd say she out the back & I'd have to yell over the side gate to get someone's attention.
In summer a couple of times the children were nude!
Being a mother myself, I'd always point out the dangers to the parent of how easy it would be to snatch those kids and actually suggest them to lock the security door.
Was it any of my business? Damn sure it was but at times their complacency was deafening.

Slightly OT but I'll tell another story.....during school holidays I once went to a home with a small child locked inside alone & the mother was at work. Too many stories to tell....

Maybe the time had already been made for BS to attend on the 12th, he turned up at pre-arranged time and saw an opportunity and took it without the Grandmother knowing he was even there.

Later in the day to cover himself he rings and says "sorry I didn't get there earlier, can I come now?"

All of this may have raised eyebrows to the detectives......

He still had time to make it there after the coffee. He could've told his wife he was about to head over there but later made up a story about not being able to reach them on the phone. Maybe that's the story he told his wife because she would've been alarmed if he was due to be there after finding out what happened on the news.

This is all assuming he wasn't at the assembly afterwards.

He still had time to make it there after the coffee. He could've told his wife he was about to head over there but later made up a story about not being able to reach them on the phone. Maybe that's the story he told his wife because she would've been alarmed if he was due to be there after finding out what happened on the news.

What about the whole 2 coffee /receipt fiasco though? Maybe she was expecting him at the Cafe and ordered the 2 coffees herself in expectation

I read through a couple of earlier threads on WT and a couple of things that are still odd to me is the campsite found deep in a forest, I think by memory it was found by a young guy that is a skilled tracker and volunteered his time to look for William. I haven't heard anything more about this which is unusual.
The other thing was right back at the start of the search there was mention of car parts or something similar found close to Williams grandmothers house on a dirt track, can anyone remember this?

People wondering about the creditcard:

To me it's less of an issue. WT's house is so close to the cafe, it does not exclude a visiting to both places, and people just mis-remembering.

And any evidence would not need to be disposed of immediately. Could just be left in the back of the van, and carry on as normal, collecting alibis.

If BS turns out to be the culprit, I imagine it as an accident. From what we know he really did have commitments that day in the town. So it makes no logical sense to satisfy a horrible impulse for a few minutes and then be left with a horrible problem to try to hide. Then again, why does anyone do horrible things to kids, I don't know? He just seems like he is wiser than that.

I still hope BS is innocent, and some other person is keeping WT safe.

Yes because it is good Business and Personal for people that will pay good money
And being a previous owner of a pawn shop, who knows what kind of weirdos that B.S has gotten to know....
I live about 40 minutes from Detroit, MI, which is considered to be the most dangerous city in the U.S. The pawn shops here are well known for drawing in some very "interesting" walks of life and the people who run them leave a bad taste in my mouth.
BS owning a pawn shop has always stuck out to me for some reason...

Where was it reported that the receipt was for 2 coffees?

What about the whole 2 coffee /receipt fiasco though? Maybe she was expecting him at the Cafe and ordered the 2 coffees herself in expectation

Why would we assume that BS had NOT attended the school awards? He said he was there, and that his presence was witnessed by his wife, the school, and a friend taking photographs. Did I miss something or are we just assuming he is lying about all of those witnesses?

Is a surprise visit considered a planned visit?

ETA: Oh sorry, I see you were talking about BS's visit with the part; I'm not sure if it was planned for a specific day since he had to order the part, how could he have been certain on which day it would arrive? It is possible his supplier could have had to order the part as well, from its distributor, everything isn't necessarily in stock at all times. I would have thought they would have had to arrange the repair time once the part was received. BS may have guessed at when he hoped the part would be available to him, but how could he know for sure? If was stated in MSM both ways: that he was supposed to return on a later date; and that he was supposed to return on the 12th. Apparently the part was received on the 11th. Did BS call grandma on that day, or did he even know it had been delivered until he arrived home after his calls on the day before?

I thought it was a planned visit?

What other motive do you think he would have for snatching him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member