Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article shows a bit of the video released by the parents this morning.

"His father said William is a cautious child who would never accept an approach from strangers."

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...lliam-tyrrell-s-parents-to-break-silence.html

This article has video of just parents speaking, no newscaster.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/04/16/paedophile-ring-may-have-grabbed-william

Detective Superintendent Willing said a team of detectives from the homicide squad, the sex-crime squad and the mid-north coast local area command was pursuing numerous lines of inquiry, including the pedophile ring.

"We are vigorously pursuing that line of inquiry," he said.

"This investigation is moving at a very fast pace and we are pursuing every lead that we get.

"If anyone has any information we urge them to come forward."

The "paedophile ring" is an extreme thing for the police to be saying at this point

If it is only recent information, then it's truly bizarre that it hasn't surfaced before this given the wide level of community suspicion.

It's just a horrible image that the parents probably don't need to hear. They obviously are aware of the possibility - but for the police to be feeding that idea to an already hypo-bulls**t media, I hope they are doing so for good reason. If it turns out they have no idea, then it's very sad for the parents.

I don't know that the recent info is about there being a pedo ring in the area ... I got the impression that they now have specific info about the pedo ring, info that may involve William ... and persons they suspect of being in the pedo ring. :(

Feeling a bit sickened today at the mention of a pedo ring, its not the first time this has come up regarding Williams dissapearence. Can anyone recall the name of the police operation that busted a pedo ring on the mid north coast not long before William was taken? I know it was discussed way back in earlier threads but I can't find it.

William’s mother refuses to believe he could be dead and used her first public interview since he vanished to beg for his safe return.

William’s father fought back tears as he spoke of his “little boy” who was infatuated with the “Spiderman” superhero

He said William is a cautious child who would never accept an approach from strangers.
Legal restrictions had previously prevented William’s parents from speaking publicly throughout the ordeal.

Mr Spedding told The Daily Telegraph at the time of the search he had “no involvement”. Police have said he was not a “person of interest”.
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...my-boy-come-home/story-fns0kb1g-1227307220914

when did police say bs wasnt a poi?

just heard on abc news bs is still a person of interest

William’s mother refuses to believe he could be dead and used her first public interview since he vanished to beg for his safe return.

William’s father fought back tears as he spoke of his “little boy” who was infatuated with the “Spiderman” superhero

He said William is a cautious child who would never accept an approach from strangers.
Legal restrictions had previously prevented William’s parents from speaking publicly throughout the ordeal.

Mr Spedding told The Daily Telegraph at the time of the search he had “no involvement”. Police have said he was not a person of interest”.
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...my-boy-come-home/story-fns0kb1g-1227307220914

when did police say bs wasnt a poi?

BBM: Never ... the way that paragraph is laid out it looks as though Spedding has said that, not the police.

Feeling a bit sickened today at the mention of a pedo ring, its not the first time this has come up regarding Williams dissapearence. Can anyone recall the name of the police operation that busted a pedo ring on the mid north coast not long before William was taken? I know it was discussed way back in earlier threads but I can't find it.

Operation Twigg .... "a police operation on the mid north coast, that’s uncovered a secret paedophile ring with international links."

November 3, 2014
http://www.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2014/11/03/special-report-police-smash-paedophile-ring/

I hope the police are close to the truth now. I can't wait to see *arrests* in the thread title.

I don't know that the recent info is about there being a pedo ring in the area ... I got the impression that they now have specific info about the pedo ring, info that may involve William ... and persons they suspect of being in the pedo ring. :(

That's the impression I got :( Effing sick. Imagine being a parent in that area. I also feel for William's bio mum whenever the fosters are called mum and dad.

Ohhhhh .... they have received 'recent specific information' about a pedophile ring. Not going to go into it, don't want to compromise the investigation. The investigation is moving at a very fast pace. It was appropriate to release this information today.

Ah that's different then. Specific information sounds like something recent.

yeah it sounds like that is the case.

'WE HAVE SPECIFIC INFO': Tyrrell linked to paedophile ring
BREAKING: Police say they have information that links a paedophile ring to the disappearance of Australian toddler William Tyrrell.
(banner on news.com.au)

Operation Twigg .... "a police operation on the mid north coast, that’s uncovered a secret paedophile ring with international links."

November 3, 2014
http://www.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2014/11/03/special-report-police-smash-paedophile-ring/

Unfortunately this reminds me of a post I made when the news came that they had sent information to LE overseas. It sounds to me like there could be terrible photos of William.

I hate to say this but if he is still alive at this stage his life is in greater danger right now, if his kidnappers think they're about to be caught.

Which witness are you referring to?

Sorry, been busy and couldn't reply earlier, but I'm referring to the witness who came forward with info in March about seeing a car head down a fire trail around the time WT disappeared.

I hope that "specific info" isn't a photo of William or something disturbing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gypsy0147