Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:stop:

Quit trying to point the finger at anyone who has not been named a POI.

There is ONE POI named by police.

Any posts veering outside of that will be removed and you will lose posting privileges.

Sounds fairly amateurish to me (not that they have given any info about themselves or their 'company') - probably just folks trying to help though.

The same NSW homicide squad who found Stephanie Scott so incredibly quickly are also the ones searching for William. I have faith that he will be found! I just believe that his case is a lot more complex.

If there wasn't a POI with this case, what areas would we be allowed to talk about on here?

The same NSW homicide squad who found Stephanie Scott so incredibly quickly are also the ones searching for William. I have faith that he will be found! I just believe that his case is a lot more complex.

Do you have a link for that Angeline? I'm under the impression that it is a totally different task force in each case even though it is under the umbrella of the NSW Homicide Squad. They are also totally different area commands, albeit both are in NSW but there is a chain of command that is applicable to each area.

If there wasn't a POI with this case, what areas would we be allowed to talk about on here?

Good question, I was reading another thread on this site and there was more open chat than is allowed here...

I guess that's the difference when there is no media gag on discussing the people involved...

Makes this case such a difficult one. I wonder how much more would be known and understood by the general public if it wasn't for that. Maybe it would have helped track him down.

A desperate plea from William Tyrell’s mother: Let my boy come home

April 16, 2015 11:00pm

Laura BanksThe Daily Telegraph

THE mother of missing toddler William Tyrell refuses to believe her little boy is dead and has made an impassioned plea for the three-year-old’s safe return, saying the family “can’t live forever like this”.

William’s mother said she “felt’’ her little boy had been abducted as soon as he disappeared and was confident he had not wandered off.

“I thought (he had been abducted) immediately. I had a vision in my head, I don’t know why, I had a vision in my head. I can’t explain it,” she said.

“I sort of feel like they’ve gone ‘clump’ on his shoulders, picked him up and moved him on because to me that’s the only way for me to explain for him not to be there.”

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/a-...my-boy-come-home/story-fnii5s41-1227307013744

Missing toddler William Tyrrell: 'We hope he is still alive'

Date April 17, 2015 - 12:17AM

Nick Ralston, Emma Partridge

1429196237926_zpsozv9o6sy.jpg

"We need to know where he is and we need to know what happened to him .... 'cause we can't live forever... like this," his mother said. "His sister can't grow up never knowing what happened to her brother."

"If somebody has him and if he is alive ... I want him to be safe, I want him to be feeling loved and I want someone to be looking after him ... because to imagine that something else is going on ... we can't live a life like that," his mother said.

Fairfax Media understands a three-day search of bushland in early March was instigated after a witness reported seeing a vehicle drive down a fire trail about the time William disappeared. The search zone was 21 kilometres from where the toddler disappeared.

Head of the homicide squad, Detective Superintendent Michael Willing, said anyone who has information on William's disappearance should listen to his mother's plea and do the right thing and come forward.

"They have laid bare their feelings in a heart-wrenching plea for the community's help and are doing everything in their power to seek the safe return of their little boy." Detective Superintendent Willing said.

BBM.

The witness took months to reveal this information? Why?

Those poor parents... pretty teary right now. My heart's broken for them and William, and has been for 7 months. I only hope if something bad happened, it happened quickly, and that wherever he is, he's found so everyone involved, the families, community and law enforcement can start moving towards that (likely unattainable, but the journey's a start) place of being at peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx