Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@adrianna and Karo - nah it's like if you think you're crazy, you're sane. if you think you're the troll, it's not you.

Is it weird that a plumber even reported this? There was 3 kids living in the house, and a kids shirt was found in a drain. You'd think plumbers would see stuff like this all the time.

Although I suppose everyone was more suspicious / on alert after this disappearance.

True. Is it possible some people in the community knew BS's connection to the house even before the raid? BS himself talked about it openly to relatives (supposedly).

If so, might not be much of a reach for someone to rightly or wrongly put two and two together.

Police were right to jump on it. Yet if BS turns out to be innocent, the media might of wasted energy and distracted the case with their reporting. An officer actually said the media may have something to answer for at the time.

Will wait and see!

Great poster but sadly its been over filtered making William look different.

So do i start posting my posters also ??? *chuckles*

If the bickering continues they will close the thread. Please stop.

It's possible that the plumber called in the tip about the shirt AFTER BS was first mentioned in the media. Maybe he saw him on the news and it jogged his memory of the shirt in the pipe. I don't think the shirt is connected to William. If it was BS would have been arrested.

It's possible that the plumber called in the tip about the shirt AFTER BS was first mentioned in the media. Maybe he saw him on the news and it jogged his memory of the shirt in the pipe. I don't think the shirt is connected to William. If it was BS would have been arrested.

Yeah that's true, nothing has been said about when the shirt was found.

As someone else mentioned, if I'd hidden something down a drainpipe doubt I'd call a plumber to retrieve it. But it does depend when he called. Maybe the plumber remembered, as you say.

More seemingly innocuous behaviour from BS. Can't wait to see how A Current Affair spin it into a horror story.

William 'Bill' Spedding's van was spotted at the scene of a massive hunt for toddler William Tyrell before his house was searched as part of a homicide investigation.

It is understood in the days after William disappeared, and as hundreds of volunteers searched for the toddler in surrounding bushland, Mr Spedding's work whitegoods van was spotted in the Kendall street outside William's grandmother's home.

It sat alone among police and emergency services cars.
- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...en-at-tyrell-search.html#sthash.aI0Ojp6G.dpuf

Im sure the police would have looked at media footage to see who/what was around during the search.

My question has always been around the picture that accompanied this article is if BS was now doing the repair. None of the questions about information BS is said to have given through all this have been confirmed or denied by police so this is all speculative. There is not one fact to go either way in making a decision.

Hi all. This is the first time I have contributed to any forum like this. I have read the thread in its entirety. I know that discussion has been heavily anchored to what has been reported in the media. This has obviously led to bias in this thread against Bill Spedding. But I think all that has been discussed on here has been insightful and helpful. My gut feeling, as gleaned from what has been said in the media so far, is that Bill Spedding was perhaps only briefly involved in William Tyrrell's disappearance - that he may have taken William, and in the space of minutes, offloaded him onto someone else (a someone else who was perhaps part of this 'ring' the police are speaking about). Or that he is closely tied to a person who did do it. If his involvement was only fleeting, and did not involve him actually housing William, then it would be hard to discover this fact. This is because his alibis, if they had only gaps of a few minutes, would still seem to hold up. I think there are numerous pieces of circumstantial evidence against Bill Spedding, but nothing hard as yet.

My belief in the existence of some 'ring', or the involvement of a few, in William's disappearance is bolstered when I read comments by Gary Jubelin (who I trust will solve this soon), that say: 'If you know anything you are implicated. If you are involved you will be charged'. These comments are clearly aimed at not a singular person, but a group of people. The suggestion underpinning these comments, to me, is that there may well be people who are either aware of the circumstances of William's disappearance, or involved in his disappearance, or both.

I have some questions, too. If William was perhaps only in Bill Spedding's vehicle for a few minutes, would DNA testing reveal this? Or would police dogs be able to detect any relevant scent? Also, the existence of a laptop (or computer?) and mattress in an apparently unused room attached to Bill Spedding is exceptionally suss. There are more than one reason why these things might exist, but in an unused, isolated room?

Jubelin's persistence in investigating Spedding is indicative of the police being in receipt of at least some heavy evidence supporting his knowledge or involvement in this crime. The police are clearly privy to more than the media, and by extension, us. I look forward each day to a report William has been found.

Finally, I want to thank all contributors to this forum. There have been great theories discussed that have been helpful to me especially considering I am studying an evidence-and-proof-based subject as part of my studies at Melbourne Law School. This subject requires students among other things to be creative and imaginative and develop case theories based on limited evidence available. Many things discussed on this forum I would not have thought of. I am seeing there are ways of reading evidence in many more ways than just a few.

As I recall the flat above the shop was rented out to someone else, not used by the Speddings.

Hi all. This is the first time I have contributed to any forum like this. I have read the thread in its entirety. I know that discussion has been heavily anchored to what has been reported in the media. This has obviously led to bias in this thread against Bill Spedding. But I think all that has been discussed on here has been insightful and helpful. My gut feeling, as gleaned from what has been said in the media so far, is that Bill Spedding was perhaps only briefly involved in William Tyrrell's disappearance - that he may have taken William, and in the space of minutes, offloaded him onto someone else (a someone else who was perhaps part of this 'ring' the police are speaking about). Or that he is closely tied to a person who did do it. If his involvement was only fleeting, and did not involve him actually housing William, then it would be hard to discover this fact. This is because his alibis, if they had only gaps of a few minutes, would still seem to hold up. I think there are numerous pieces of circumstantial evidence against Bill Spedding, but nothing hard as yet.

My belief in the existence of some 'ring', or the involvement of a few, in William's disappearance is bolstered when I read comments by Gary Jubelin (who I trust will solve this soon), that say: 'If you know anything you are implicated. If you are involved you will be charged'. These comments are clearly aimed at not a singular person, but a group of people. The suggestion underpinning these comments, to me, is that there may well be people who are either aware of the circumstances of William's disappearance, or involved in his disappearance, or both.

I have some questions, too. If William was perhaps only in Bill Spedding's vehicle for a few minutes, would DNA testing reveal this? Or would police dogs be able to detect any relevant scent? Also, the existence of a laptop (or computer?) and mattress in an apparently unused room attached to Bill Spedding is exceptionally suss. There are more than one reason why these things might exist, but in an unused, isolated room?

Jubelin's persistence in investigating Spedding is indicative of the police being in receipt of at least some heavy evidence supporting his knowledge or involvement in this crime. The police are clearly privy to more than the media, and by extension, us. I look forward each day to a report William has been found.

Finally, I want to thank all contributors to this forum. There have been great theories discussed that have been helpful to me especially considering I am studying an evidence-and-proof-based subject as part of my studies at Melbourne Law School. This subject requires students among other things to be creative and imaginative and develop case theories based on limited evidence available. Many things discussed on this forum I would not have thought of. I am seeing there are ways of reading evidence in many more ways than just a few.

Welcome to the forum. :wagon: Just a tip, not a good idea to start your first post with "This has obviously led to bias in this thread against Bill Spedding"
There is no bias. That is actually insulting the intelligence of the members. We discuss theories and people can interpret things differently.
Anyway, look forward to reading your posts.

As I recall the flat above the shop was rented out to someone else, not used by the Speddings.

As far as I understand Spedding still held the lease on the property. Not sure whether that included the flat above. If it did, not sure whether he let someone else use it. It's never been confirmed

Breaking news on channel 9 website police have arrived at speeding house and taken bill spedding away

Welcome to the forum. :wagon: Just a tip, not a good idea to start your first post with "This has obviously led to bias in this thread against Bill Spedding"
There is no bias. That is actually insulting the intelligence of the members. We discuss theories and people can interpret things differently.
Anyway, look forward to reading your posts.

It could be some people's opinion and interpretation that there is a bias against Spedding. Just because he's the only named POI that doesn't mean there can't be still be bias against him.

Welcome and thanks for your very valid thoughts.

The first we heard of BS was quite some time after the disappearance. Given that I'm not sure how much evidence would remain if it was a brief encounter and he did indeed do it and covered his tracks long before the police caught up with him? We know so little :(

MSM keep strongly aligning him to every little new piece of information because it sells advertisements, putting his photo everywhere, following him. He's the only POI who has slipped through an otherwise very closed investigation. We know LE have other POIs and lines of investigation, and other scenes and people have been investigated, and LE rightly do not discuss these things in any level of detail.

Unfortunately the MSM has been treating us like fools and IMO maybe it's not in WT's interest - more theirs in selling page impressions, papers and television ads.

Sorry don't know how to link ! They say more to come in the story

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members