Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, read this again (from a few days ago. BBM):

Just a day after William's parents made an impassioned plea for the three-year-old to be returned to them, police have described the 'fast-paced' investigation into the new line of inquiry.

'The two worlds collided. We have information that could link William's disappearance to a group of people suspected of paedophile activity,' said lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin.

The focus of the investigation has shifted dramatically, and is now 'progressing rapidly', according to Homicide Squad commander Detective Superintendent Mick Willing, reported news.com.au.

'We are pursuing many, many lines of inquiry but what I can say is that there is a team of detectives working very hard. This is a very fast-paced moving inquiry,' Detective Superintendent Willing said.

The Detective Sup took a firm stance on the consequences for anyone found to be involved with the toddler's disappearance.

'If you know anything you are implicated. If you are involved you will be charged,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...assault-3-6-year-old-girls.html#ixzz3Y82vOgoF

They expect us to believe this is all unrelated? They have already pre-told us otherwise!

There was a news report recently saying that Spedding voluntarily gave a DNA sample to investigators .

I wonder if there were DNA samples from the 1987 rape on file. Would be hilarious if Spedding sealed his own fate by giving the DNA sample thinking he was untouchable.

Sorry if thats already been discussed here or released in the media, there's so many articles and information to catch up on right now.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/bill-spedding-refused-bail-over-child-sex-abuse-charges/story-e6frg6nf-1227316668260

Warning- graphic description ahead

Court documents allege the abuse took place in March and April 1987, including in a caravan on a property belonging to one of Mr Spedding’s friends in Campbelltown, south-west Sydney.

"The documents show police allege the two victims were made to share a bed in the caravan with Mr Spedding and were violently assaulted during the night.

After they were assaulted the six-year-old girl “consoled” the three-year-old “and re-dressed her by putting her clothes back on that she had been wearing prior to the assault,” police allege.

“Police were (also) made aware of further disturbing allegations of children being involved in, witnessing or performing sex acts on each other with another male adult present, or the giving of a victim by ... the accused to another male adult associate for sexual purposes,” court documents allege.

The court documents also allege Mr Spedding threatened his two victims not to tell anyone about what had taken place."

Death penalty, please. There's no logic to my statement? Well there's no logic to what this monster has done either.

Y'all gotta stop posting pics of Gary Jubelin. It's making me shallow and think inappropriate thoughts. God but he's HOTTTTTTTTT.
And of course, talented, passionate and dedicated. Which makes for more hotness.

pants oh yes .....he is all those things

Did anyone see the news tonight (I think it was Channel 9) where a couple of ladies that were involved in the search were present for the court case today. One particular girl made a comment that has stuck in my mind. She said that the searcher's have made a commitment to be present at every court appearance of WS moving forward and they are 'glad he is behind bars'. Now, while this is just a off-the-cuff remark, it really made me think about the gossip that would be prevalent in a small town like Kendall. It gave me the impression that the locals have known for a long time about William's fate and the person responsible.

Did anyone see the news tonight (I think it was Channel 9) where a couple of ladies that were involved in the search were present for the court case today. One particular girl made a comment that has stuck in my mind. She said that the searcher's have made a commitment to be present at every court appearance of WS moving forward and they are 'glad he is behind bars'. Now, while this is just a off-the-cuff remark, it really made me think about the gossip that would be prevalent in a small town like Kendall. It gave me the impression that the locals have known for a long time about William's fate and the person responsible.

Thats great thats how he has touched hearts ... a friend i have made during all this went to the court today also.

The concerning thing about this thread is the amount of people who are willing to take the police as being above all suspicion.

I for one have two lawyer relatives who have told me countless times to never trust police. In high profile cases, when the pressure is more intense to get a conviction, I am always wary of police.

Bill Speeding has no prior criminal record, and considering the potential crimes he is accused of, I am a bit surprised that this is the case. The fact media were there to photograph the accused being arrested shows that the media have been tipped off prior. All of this is a common tactic used by police to contaminate a potential jury pool.

As is seen on this thread, most people here have the accused guilty as charged.

People need to understand that the police are not their to uncover the truth, rather, they are there to get convictions. There is a difference.

Bill Speeding apparently made a 10 page statement to police a few months ago re William Tyrell. Anyone getting interviewed by police is going to be nervous. It is very easy to make basic factual errors under that duress that can then be used against you.

It is the reason for the right to remain silent and one should always exercise it.

I for one under no circumstances will ever co-operate with police. I dont trust them and neither should anyone else.

The sad thing is that most people are so uneducated not to ever question the police and the agenda they push.

Innocent until guilty. Some people here should remember how they would react if they were accused of a crime.

I do agree we can't trust some police. But most of the are good people. I also do agree innocent until guilty however I don't believe these two young little girls would have made up a story like that. Just not possible.

The concerning thing about this thread is the amount of people who are willing to take the police as being above all suspicion.

I for one have two lawyer relatives who have told me countless times to never trust police. In high profile cases, when the pressure is more intense to get a conviction, I am always wary of police.

Bill Speeding has no prior criminal record, and considering the potential crimes he is accused of, I am a bit surprised that this is the case. The fact media were there to photograph the accused being arrested shows that the media have been tipped off prior. All of this is a common tactic used by police to contaminate a potential jury pool.

People need to understand that the police are not their to uncover the truth, rather, they are there to get convictions. There is a difference.

Bill Speeding apparently made a 10 page statement to police a few months ago re William Tyrell. Anyone getting interviewed by police is going to be nervous. It is very easy to make basic factual errors under that duress that can then be used against you.

It is the reason for the right to remain silent and one should always exercise it.

I for one under no circumstances will ever co-operate with police. I dont trust them and neither should anyone else.

The sad thing is that most people are so uneducated not to ever question the police and the agenda they push.

Innocent until guilty. Some people here should remember how they would react if they were accused of a crime.

I'd trust Jubelin over Spedding any day. Sometimes you have to go with your instincts.
If I were under suspicion for anything, on the other hand, I wouldn't be saying anything to the cops apart from confirming my identity or other facts. Because good detectives are able to prise stuff out of people they don't even know they're revealing. There's a reason they keep asking the same question; just to see if once you answer differently.
If I were a criminal I wouldn't want Jubelin or his task force on my case. But if I were William's family I'd be thanking God for it right now.

To be fair, I think most people on this thread have kept an open mind until now. It's only now that the horrific accounts (along with medical records) are coming out that people have formed a solid opinion. If you only just started reading the thread, I can see how you can think we all naively trust the police, but it hasn't been like that all along. There's plenty of times we've questioned whether the police have a clue at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne