Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin and his agenda has me :thinking: :thinking: in hindsight.

Gee he put a lot out there Why???

He knew everything he said could ad would be checked and checked again.

Why would Spedding go gawking past the search site in his "peddo's" van?! Clearly they're a few cards short of a full deck

Colin and his agenda has me :thinking: :thinking: in hindsight.

Gee he put a lot out there Why???

He knew everything he said could ad would be checked and checked again.

I don't think Colin is involved. I think they will be looking at someone in Victoria.

Why would Spedding go gawking past the search site in his "peddo's" van?! Clearly they're a few cards short of a full deck

Lol! It's about as smart as his comment that himself and MS were about to have 'nervous breakdowns'. Jeez, what would be the odds of two people, in the same house, at the same time having a breakdown? Noooooo, surely not BS, you poor thing. In all reality, if you were on the verge of a medically diagnosed 'breakdown', you wouldn't be giving a presentation to the media and going about your daily business.

Anyone want to defend its innocence now?

I'd put my house on that peddo speddo took William. Those detectives are amazing! And they won't stop.

That name os the business always screamed red flag to me. WHO would name their business sounding so blatantly like pedo withour a damn reason?

Sometimes they give the car rego no.

We travel with our van lots once we where booking in to a place and they said car rego i gave it .... later we noticed i had given them a combo of our new and old rego .... then i started to take notice and they never look at your car rego so people could give a false one and get away with it, im hoping they didnt.

I'm surprised the press are allowed to go into such detail to be honest, victim protection and all that.

It may be that police are trying to shock witnesses into coming forward, perhaps relatives or friends who still believe that BS can't be all THAT bad.

Hearing a tired, fussy child crying wouldn't lead one to call the police, but hearing a child screaming in terror certainly would.

Yes but when they are known to each other in a caravan park that doesn't have little ones it would be unusual :/

Love this pic. Gary Jubelin always looks like he is in deep thought. He's always one step ahead of the game. And that he is. Paedophile's be afraid, be very afraid!

1429780530432.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

Love it! He's a real life hero. I don't know if it's my imagination but I'm sure I detect a satisfied smirk on his face. It's like the weight has lifted from his shoulders. It was there in the pic I posted of Peddo being arrested too (it's clearer when you zoom in on the Daily Mail site.) A satisfied smirk from Jubelin is very promising IMO.

132 users haha that sounds we're addicted to something!!

41 members & 91 guests.

Love it! He's a real life hero. I don't know if it's my imagination but I'm sure I detect a satisfied smirk on his face. It's like the weight has lifted from his shoulders. It was there in the pic I posted of Peddo being arrested too (it's clearer when you zoom in on the Daily Mail site.) A satisfied smirk from Jubelin is very promising IMO.

Y'all gotta stop posting pics of Gary Jubelin. It's making me shallow and think inappropriate thoughts. God but he's HOTTTTTTTTT.
And of course, talented, passionate and dedicated. Which makes for more hotness.

I want to invite him into my Photoshop and dress him in a Superman outfit. Gary Jubelin in lycra! The mind boggles. :blushing:

The POI's Facebook had photos of caravanning adventures.
There was also a post by the POI about someone making nasty comments about his wife on FB (I think it was her daughter.)

yes i remember reading that, one of the girls hated ms, always wondered why,now its pretty obvious!

Not sure if any of you saw it but definitely a valuble lesson for everyone to not upload pictures of their kids/relatives etc on social media so it doesn't get twisted elsewhere..

What was this?

The concerning thing about this thread is the amount of people who are willing to take the police as being above all suspicion.

I for one have two lawyer relatives who have told me countless times to never trust police. In high profile cases, when the pressure is more intense to get a conviction, I am always wary of police.

Bill Speeding has no prior criminal record, and considering the potential crimes he is accused of, I am a bit surprised that this is the case. The fact media were there to photograph the accused being arrested shows that the media have been tipped off prior. All of this is a common tactic used by police to contaminate a potential jury pool.

As is seen on this thread, most people here have the accused guilty as charged.

People need to understand that the police are not their to uncover the truth, rather, they are there to get convictions. There is a difference.

Bill Speeding apparently made a 10 page statement to police a few months ago re William Tyrell. Anyone getting interviewed by police is going to be nervous. It is very easy to make basic factual errors under that duress that can then be used against you.

It is the reason for the right to remain silent and one should always exercise it.

I for one under no circumstances will ever co-operate with police. I dont trust them [modsnip].

The sad thing is that most people are so uneducated not to ever question the police and the agenda they push.

Innocent until guilty. Some people here should remember how they would react if they were accused of a crime.

Y'all gotta stop posting pics of Gary Jubelin. It's making me shallow and think inappropriate thoughts. God but he's HOTTTTTTTTT.
And of course, talented, passionate and dedicated. Which makes for more hotness.

Looks to me to be a classic bully dressed in their black suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3