Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put all my faith in Jubelin and believed BS was being "picked on" for good reason.
But even still now looking at pics, I don't see it. I have to admit I don't think he'd have tripped my hinky alert. As a parent that thought sickens and terrifies me.

So you're not alone there Froglady.

I am with you Eloise.
Jubelin said every human movement would be tracked on computer - I am still not sure what he meant, but I believed him.

My red flag went up looking at how he dressed.. I know it's all in hindsight now, but I always thought it was strange how he only wore polo shirts with all the buttons undone. Completely random and ridiculous but.... Urghh

Not ridiculous. While looking at the photos of his arrest yesterday, I thought his shaved legs looked rather creepy.

I put all my faith in Jubelin and believed BS was being "picked on" for good reason.
But even still now looking at pics, I don't see it. I have to admit I don't think he'd have tripped my hinky alert. As a parent that thought sickens and terrifies me.

So you're not alone there Froglady.

Ditto!

I seriously thought HE was a victim.

Good GOD! O_O

Attachments

• Bill.png
    Bill.png
    263 KB · Views: 178
It was mostly retires there so the childs cry was unexpected.

Hearing a tired, fussy child crying wouldn't lead one to call the police, but hearing a child screaming in terror certainly would.

The latest reports about him passing his victims on to other people to also abuse, makes me feel sick. And MS contacting one of the victims .... what a vile woman.
This whole story is just heartbreaking :(

I needed to take a minute away from this discussion over the last month or so, it just seemed like we were all banging our heads against a brick wall, going around and round in circles trying to work out how William could have just 'vanished'. My heart feels so so heavy with the feeling that one of the worst possible, most horrific and disgraceful scenarios that we could have considered seems to be unfolding. I naively have always held hope that one day William would be found and be with someone who loved and cared for him, that it would turn out his disappearance was related to his 'complicated past', and that apart from the ordeal of being taken from his grandmothers house that morning he was otherwise unharmed, healthy and looked after. I feel sick knowing that the surface of Bill Speddings vile history has only just been scratched, knowing that the depraved acts we have heard about already are just the beginning. I feel sick knowing that he has been allowed to have so many children in his care, be part of the school community of those children, go for coffees and run a business and take part in society, running errands and stopping by the homes of others to do 'washing machine repairs'.
No words to express the level of disgust I feel towards Spedding and other like minded mongeloids of society. At a complete loss.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

"A medical report conducted by the child sex assault unit at Westmead Hospital also concluded the victim had been sexually penetrated in a number of different ways.

The grandmother and mother of the alleged victim told police they remembered the three-year-old complaining of a sore vagina and saying: "Bill did it.""

This would imply that it wasnt MS's children or grandchildren.

I also think of the previous words of his wife, or was it Colin? ..... saying how wonderful he was, always took the boys swimming, took them to their footy games, was really involved with them ......

Who is to say that the wife isn't involved. For all we know he could have groomed her into being as sick as he is...

It makes me remember this:

"One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.

It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted"
(remember this was before the homicide squad took over and police were still "stumped".)

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-st...yrell-3-turns-up-nothing-20140919-10j9tj.html

I'm also trying to find a link that mentions a "large woman acting suspiciously".

I've "done a Jubelin" myself in the past and driven past Spedding's house to see what kind of cars are there. I've only noticed the van and a burgundy sedan. I can't remember what make it was, though. Apparently the police seized 3 cars. I never found out what the third one was.

I just don't have any words... Well, more so, I don't know how to put my words right now!

She texted one of the victims, firstly, why would you do that!? :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Secondly, why does it sadden her? Because he is finally getting what he deserves? Maybe he shouldn't have done what he did in the first place!!!! :gaah:

Lots of people like that unfortunately. Look at all the women that choose their boyfriends over their children even though it would be better if these men were not in their lives. Even in lots of families there is denial of incest / child abuse even though the evidence is overwhelming.

This would imply that it wasnt MS's children or grandchildren.

Hmm could still be a victim of some blood /marriage relation. The victims would have to have known this creep if they were staying in a caravan with him

Gee wizz. Constantly trying to catch up on this thread. Its moving fast! It really saddens me about the details that are coming out. But its great to hear that these victims came forward early on and theres been constant work going on behind the scenes from day one to get a good result. Now all of this is out so many newspaper articles and statement are all starting to make sense. Theres more arrests coming you would have to think. I just hope theres an arrest coming in relation to our little spiderman!!!! Jubelin and his team are doing great work, real life heroes!

Margaret Spedding should be charged with interfering with a witness. What a she is! If the victims turn out to be her own daughters I will have to give myself a time-out! I am shaking with anger right now!

I will join you - because that thought went though my head also, it could be her own daughters.... NEVER EVER would a man ...anyone come before my kids...never

I agree totally she should be charged and also questioned about what she knows.

Do the victims know the names of the other adults who were allegedly involved?

Gee wizz. Constantly trying to catch up on this thread. Its moving fast! It really saddens me about the details that are coming out. But its great to hear that these victims came forward early on and theres been constant work going on behind the scenes from day one to get a good result. Now all of this is out so many newspaper articles and statement are all starting to make sense. Theres more arrests coming you would have to think. I just hope theres an arrest coming in relation to our little spiderman!!!! Jubelin and his team are doing great work, real life heroes!

Yeah byJubelins body language yesterday, he certainly wasn't popping over to bonny Hills for a cuppa and offering an apology!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member