Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind BS is involved in William's disappearance .... no doubt whatsoever. The balance of probability is just far too great for him not to be involved.

1. He was due to complete a job where William was visiting that day
2. His movements that day had discrepancies
3. His house and a redundant business location (redundant is the key word) were raided and Police will not reveal what evidence was located
4. BS was seen driving past the search scene (driving slow, gawking - it wasn't just a coincidence in his route)
5. Children in his care were removed not long after he was investigated
6. There are allegations about violent sexual assaults against children
7. He has made thinly veiled threats against one victim
8. He refused to make a formal statement last night
9. Gary Jubellin is involved!

Maybe the use of caravan parks as a place to abuse the kids is a feature of this group, perhaps old people and kids together at the parks and relative anonymity suits them? Ugh!!!

I too, am horrified and in tears over today's developments.

The pieces of the puzzle are all falling into place. I think police were onto this from the beginning. Sex crimes was called in early in the investigation. Williams foster mum thought he had been abducted straight away. I can imagine she would have pressed that point with the investigations.

I can only hope that 'further arrests and charges' will lead to someone spilling their guts and we can finally find William.

I do not believe for one second that MS thinks he's innocent. She has been married to him for 28 years, she would have had to known. He could not possibly have hidden his 'preferences' for that long.

Don't be hard on yourself. I relate to how you feel. I think I went a lot longer trying to believe in his innocence. That is what this forum is for. To explore ideas.
The victims would still be looking over their shoulders no matter how far from him they are. It's something that stays with you when you are threatened with your life as a child :( my blood is boiling reading all of these articles. I'm ashamed to say I actually thought he would show up as innocent :(

The victims would still be looking over their shoulders no matter how far from him they are. It's something that stays with you when you are threatened with your life as a child :( my blood is boiling reading all of these articles. I'm ashamed to say I actually thought he would show up as innocent :(

Please don’t beat yourself up for thinking he was a nice old innocent man. Just let it open your eyes up to what truly does go on in this world.

The best protection for your loved ones and those around you is awareness. Not fear ... but being aware.

Exactly, Capricorn Meadow. Couldn't agree more.
And this is all just so sickening... my heart goes out to WT's family right now. They must be dying inside.

From the link above. BBM
Police expect further charges to flow and a Victorian strike force has been set up to investigate further allegations made south of the border.

So not related to these 2 victims. :thinking:

I think he is a keen traveler/caravaner...They get around these bastards. Sorry I tried to quick reply with quote to a post that asked when he was in Victoria...

I'm agog at the stupidity of the statements from Spedding's wife and son!

With guidance, and special care, where the girls were concerned.. they SHOULD have locked Spedding away, 28 years ago.

IF William is.. gone.. then, JUST as the system failed Daniel Morcombe - it will have also failed William Tyrrell.

The POI's Facebook had photos of caravanning adventures.
There was also a post by the POI about someone making nasty comments about his wife on FB (I think it was her daughter.)

This is just beyond anything I've ever heard before. Those poor girls. I'm sick to my stomach thinking there could be others. Sadly after today I think the chances of William Tyrrell being alive are slim. And that's just devastating. I'll be hugging my kids extra tight tonight and forever and doing everything humanly possible to protect them from these types of animals. I just can't fathom how they can do this or live with themselves. :( :(

This is just beyond anything I've ever heard before. Those poor girls. I'm sick to my stomach thinking there could be others. Sadly after today I think the chances of William Tyrrell being alive are slim. And that's just devastating. I'll be hugging my kids extra tight tonight and forever and doing everything humanly possible to protect them from these types of animals. I just can't fathom how they can do this or live with themselves. :( :(

Yes I tend to agree. Hope I am wrong.

The fact that homicide are continuing with the investigation into Williams disappearance and they are distancing the sexual crimes is unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member