Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

"A medical report conducted by the child sex assault unit at Westmead Hospital also concluded the victim had been sexually penetrated in a number of different ways.

The grandmother and mother of the alleged victim told police they remembered the three-year-old complaining of a sore vagina and saying: "Bill did it.""

If that scum does not die of old age, or other ways, in prison, the fraction of hope I have left in this country's paedophile justice system will be shattered.

It would be interesting to see WS's phone movements (through triangulation) for the period after William went missing.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

"A medical report conducted by the child sex assault unit at Westmead Hospital also concluded the victim had been sexually penetrated in a number of different ways.

The grandmother and mother of the alleged victim told police they remembered the three-year-old complaining of a sore vagina and saying: "Bill did it.""

I can understand the mother not wanting to put those girls under any more trauma via the Courts, but had they been my kids BS would not be alive today.

It would be interesting to see WS's phone movements (through triangulation) for the period after William went missing.
I would think one of the first things you'd learn in a pedophile ring, is, don't take your phone with you.

How many victims could there possibly be in 28 years?
How many caravan parks has BS stayed in?

The middle aged Victoria couple and the fact that BS is being investigated in Victoria seem to fit together.

They allege Bill’s wife Margaret Spedding contacted one of the alleged victims by text shortly after he was arrested on Wednesday and said: “It really saddens me you’re involved in this.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

Margaret Spedding should be charged with interfering with a witness. What a she is! If the victims turn out to be her own daughters I will have to give myself a time-out! I am shaking with anger right now!

There may have been others at the caravan park who could keep a child there. Are the Victorian couple the only other persons of interest, or are there more? I just have a feeling that parks are almost ideal for this kind of thing; people coming and going; kids people notice and then are gone; the residents wouldn't keep track of all the transients.

It was mostly retires there so the childs cry was unexpected.

As despicable as this is.. and IF WS is involved with lil William.. and William is alive.. then I Pray the arrest, at this point in time, hasn't destoyed any chance of getting him back, and/or finding out what happened, as I DOUBT Bill will give anything out, now.

The victims would still be looking over their shoulders no matter how far from him they are. It's something that stays with you when you are threatened with your life as a child :( my blood is boiling reading all of these articles. I'm ashamed to say I actually thought he would show up as innocent :(

Margaret Spedding should be charged with interfering with a witness. What a she is! If the victims turn out to be her own daughters I will have to give myself a time-out! I am shaking with anger right now!

I'm thinking nieces.

Oh dear lord. This truly is horrific. Thank goodness though that they seem to have corroborating statements from the 6 and 3 year olds (as they were then) and medical evidence. I'm not really surprised that this wasn't persued 30 years ago, things were very different then and courts were reluctant to put children this young on the stand. I wonder if there are other victims who are corroborating the stories too.

Unfortunately this has led me to think about what it is little William might be living through at the moment (if he is indeed still alive). The poor little guy will be so traumatised by this, he's already had a fairly tough start to life, and now this. Poor little man. My heart feels like it's breaking. If you are still alive William, hang in there little dude, the police are trying to find you.

So the bigger picture we are getting about BS is that he is brazen, cruel and unfeeling, with a cover of quiet, helpful family man. He sounds like a psychopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw