Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Markara mentioned up thread 1980 BS resided at Campbelltown.
He was living with a woman that did not have the name Margaret who was listed as Home Duties.

BS married his current wife 28 years ago 1987.
BS victims aged 6 yrs ( 1981) and 3 yrs (1984).
Did BS have children before marrying Margaret?
How many?

This would imply that it wasnt MS's children or grandchildren.

Not necessarily. From the link http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...of-bill-spedding-over-missing-william-tyrrell

Court documents state medical examinations of a three-year-old girl and a six-year-old girl concluded they had injuries consistent with penetration.

The grandmother and mother of the alleged victim told police they remembered the three-year-old complaining of soreness and saying: "Bill did it."

Police said charges were not pursued at that time "due to concerns of the welfare of the victims given their tender age".

IMO this refers to when the little girls were examined in 1987 and follows on with what the grandmother and mother said at that time. Not what was said in court today.

The three year old said "Bill did it." Not Grandpa Bill or Uncle Bill, just Bill.

Yeah byJubelins body language yesterday, he certainly wasn't popping over to bonny Hills for a cuppa and offering an apology!

They must have to so debrief ....what wonderful people our police are to search out these scum

Markara mentioned up thread 1980 BS resided at Campbelltown.
He was living with a woman that did not have the name Margaret who was listed as Home Duties.

BS married his current wife 28 years ago 1987.
BS victims aged 6 yrs ( 1981) and 3 yrs (1984).
Did BS have children before marrying Margaret?
How many?

Did BS have children before marrying MS?

Yes he did Soso. Five children I believe. Margaret also had children before marrying BS.

Oh for crying out he is a piece of **** .....my God does he not get what is is being accused of??..

All makes sense now why they brought criminal psychiatrists in... God I wouldn't want their job

Gee wizz. Constantly trying to catch up on this thread. Its moving fast! It really saddens me about the details that are coming out. But its great to hear that these victims came forward early on and theres been constant work going on behind the scenes from day one to get a good result. Now all of this is out so many newspaper articles and statement are all starting to make sense. Theres more arrests coming you would have to think. I just hope theres an arrest coming in relation to our little spiderman!!!! Jubelin and his team are doing great work, real life heroes!

They are ....Australia's little spiderman would be so proud ...

Would MS be more disappointed that one of Bill's or one of her relatives 'was involved in this' ?

.... So he's molested a relative? :(

To be honest I don't think we need to know that, clearly it was someone he was able to have contact with, but this person has lived with this all those years may have kids of there own now and most likely wish "who they are" to remain private.... IMO

How pathetic was it when he was crying out "No!" when police told him to come with them. All part of a silly, dramatic act.

I think that's Jubelin on the right. It looks like a smirk on his face. If I could put a speech bubble in there, it would say, "Gotcha, you sick ****"

27D7D2BE00000578-3049939-image-a-25_1429678447258.jpg

To be honest I don't think we need to know that, clearly it was someone he was able to have contact with, but this person has lived with this all those years may have kids of there own now and most likely wish "who they are" to remain private.... IMO

Sorry it was insensitive. Just trying to wrap my head around it all

I have absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind BS is involved in William's disappearance .... no doubt whatsoever. The balance of probability is just far too great for him not to be involved.

1. He was due to complete a job where William was visiting that day
2. His movements that day had discrepancies
3. His house and a redundant business location (redundant is the key word) were raided and Police will not reveal what evidence was located
4. BS was seen driving past the search scene (driving slow, gawking - it wasn't just a coincidence in his route)
5. Children in his care were removed not long after he was investigated
6. There are allegations about violent sexual assaults against children
7. He has made thinly veiled threats against one victim
8. He refused to make a formal statement last night
9. Gary Jubellin is involved!

10. His own loving wife felt the need to ask a clairvoyant if he had done it

Colin has been quiet today...

Colin and his agenda has me :thinking: :thinking: in hindsight.

Gee he put a lot out there Why???

He knew everything he said could ad would be checked and checked again.

28 years ago BS would have been 35, so the crowd he mixed with may have been very different to today. Possibly lots of friends with young children. He wouldn't have been a grandpa at 35 (maybe?) and possibly not even an uncle. This was in reference to the young victim not referring to him as an uncle or grandpa.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about the 'look' of a paedo. I've never subscribed to the notion that they generally are old, untidy, filthy men. They often are working in professional roles and some are tradesman. Only recently a former CEO of Bega Cheese was charged with viewing/distributing pedophilia material.

BS's looks aside, he completely fit the bill for me as soon as he became a POI. The 'woe is me' attitude, the every obliging (dopey) wife, little or no family support ... I dunno, there were other things, he was the complete rock spider package to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3