Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. This was unexpected. When I said I thought something would happen soon I didn't expect it to be this. I knew the police must have had something on BS, seeing that the police allowed the media to speculate but wow. This was the last thing I expected. If BS has hurt children in the past in such a serious way (and I know we all believe in innocent until proven guilty so I acknowledge that this is speculation) then who can say that he isn't capable of taking a 3 year old boy and either hurting him himself or pass him over to another paedophile. While some paedos prefer girls or boys, some don't care. Some just are attracted to young children in general. I've said this before and I'll probably say it again. I don't believe in coincidences. His van being in the area of William's disappearance when the search was ongoing and then passing the woods when the police were searching sets my hinky meter off, the fact his alibi has subtle changes depending on who is asked, and MS needing to ask a psychic if BS is involved when she is his supposed alibi just makes me think he's involved.

Sorry I don't have the links...but it was reported that Bill stated he was glad he couldn't get in contact with the Nana to repair the washing machine that day because he didn't want to do the repair on the weekend as he wanted to take the children (His grandkids) to their football game....In all honesty that sounds like a ridiculous statement....most tradies....and I know a few...if they have the part....and want to be available to their family for the weekend will get the job done and out of the way as soon as possible. Ole Colin has painted a picture of a man that would give the shirt of his back for anyone.....If Nana has said to Bill she was having family visit that weekend...the compassionate person he painted a picture of...would??? want to repair Nana's washing machine that Friday.....Is this a ridiculous assumption??

So based on the above assumptions of him knowing the children were going to be visiting, are we also to assume that he knew exactly when little William would be outside playing alone and exactly when to drive by ?

Something is just not adding up to me here, while I think he is a sick man, and I don't dispute the pedo charges from 1987, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around anyone knowing exactly when that little boy would be running around the house with no adults watching him on a dead end street in broad daylight.....

Wouldn't it just be easier to check out some local parks or schools or walking paths to find your next victim??.. rather then to pick out one particular little boy who will be visiting and may not even go outside for a weekend ?

Just my thoughts...

Does anyone know where to find the link to the MSM article that talks about a witness seeing him in the area or seeing his van in the area ? I have tried going back but can't seem to find it.

That is way more difficult to watch now more than ever.....Just a quick observation on the body language and interaction between BS and MS....He was very protective of her in front of the media, held her hand in quite a fierce grip, yet was quite concerned for her safety etc....As soon as they walk away and think the cameras aren't on them anymore, the body language changes. He drops her hand and their is a distance between them. Chalk and cheese really.

Gotcha! Using her as a shield.

Just ducking in, long term lurker, solely because I attach myself so much to these cases but rarely think I have much of value to say. Regarding memory at the ages of 3 and 5/6, I have very vivid, clear memories from this age - could tell you about trips, names and faces of friends at nursery (kindergarten) and school. A lot of the things i remember from those ages are detailed however non eventful the actual event was. So I firmly believe if something as horrific as molestation happened to me at that age, I would definitely remember that, and be able to anchor it to a timeframe. However, i have not experienced such an experience so who am i to say how my brain would compute that. Just trying to say, all our brains and memory capacity are different, but I strongly believe, had I been interfered with as early as 3 years old, I would have detailed memory of that.

So based on the above assumptions of him knowing the children were going to be visiting, are we also to assume that he knew exactly when little William would be outside playing alone and exactly when to drive by ?

Something is just not adding up to me here, while I think he is a sick man, and I don't dispute the pedo charges from 1987, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around anyone knowing exactly when that little boy would be running around the house with no adults watching him on a dead end street in broad daylight.....

Wouldn't it just be easier to check out some local parks or schools or walking paths to find your next victim??.. rather then to pick out one particular little boy who will be visiting and may not even go outside for a weekend ?

Just my thoughts...
it didn't have to be a planned attack, it could be completely opportunistic.

Whomever took WT could have just been driving past at the exact moment WT ran out unattended (or was hiding behind a tree). They may not if planned to abduct a child that day. . The moment just presented itself.

The charges against BS - every case is unique, however, i have known victims of Child Sexual Abuse to not speak up for 42 years. In fact I am sure that a very large portion of survivors of abuse have still not spoken up and they are well into their adulthood.
I think IMO that this relative has spoken up because WT has gone missing.
They hold clues into BS character more than anyone else. They needed to speak up. If not for themselves, for William.

The question of opportunity and/or suppression of urges seems to arise often in the realm of pedophiles. How do the urges coincide with opportunity is important to ascertain. Given that these new charges have been filed, we might get a glimpse into how the balance of opportunity and urge factored years ago. If this was BS who abducted William, then I would assume the information on his patterns and habits might give insight to the police. While i think it is horrible that the two young girls were abused and he was not tried and held accountable, this being fresh information means that 21st century thinking will be used in investigating which I think can only help this case.

I have mixed feelings about Margaret still, she might just be the stubborn 'not too bright' type who will not want to admit that Bill has been hiding this side of himself throughout their marriage. It would be hard to admit your own 'blind spot' in regards to your husband put your grandchildren at risk too. I can't see her seeing the light soon, but I hope she does eventually.

I have mixed feelings about Margaret still, she might just be the stubborn 'not too bright' type who will not want to admit that Bill has been hiding this side of himself throughout their marriage. It would be hard to admit your own 'blind spot' in regards to your husband put your grandchildren at risk too. I can't see her seeing the light soon, but I hope she does eventually.
Agreed x 1 million.

You would be surprised how many partners stand by their pedophile husbands / boyfriends.
Its disgusting. Not wanting to face the truth, not believing..

I can only put it down to years of grooming, similarly to the way a peado grooms a child.

Agreed x 1 million.

You would be surprised how many partners stand by their pedophile husbands / boyfriends.
Its disgusting. Not wanting to face the truth, not believing..

I can only put it down to years of grooming, similarly to the way a peado grooms a child.

God yeah. Nobody wants to admit it even exists do they, not when it's someone they actually know, I think people have a very hard time imagining pedophilia in someone they like and trust.

Apart from the disgusting charges that we all know about and I don't need to repeat, they are also charging him with "common assault". What could this mean? That he knocked them out? Are there clues in there somewhere hinting that he's capable of abduction? I think the information released about a criminal psychologist was strategic.

P.S. Amidst all the horror I remember the funny post earlier in this thread when Jubelin paid Bill a one hour visit earlier in the week. "I hope ol' Bill packed his toothbrush." I was thinking the same thing. There's gonna be many long days and nights sitting across the table from Jubelin. He won't stop until he breaks him.

Something niggling at the back of my mind - the woman who called obviously had the information they needed to arrest him and it happened immediately. Does this mean he is so good at hiding things he has done that they either haven't found or can't prove any other incidents?

Apart from the disgusting charges that we all know about and I don't need to repeat, they are also charging him with "common assault". What could this mean? That he knocked them out? Are there clues in there somewhere hinting that he's capable of abduction? I think the information released about a criminal psychologist was strategic.
Good question.

I found this definition:

In NSW, common assault carries a maximum penalty of 2 years imprisonment. Frequently, individuals are charged where a person assaults another person but does not cause an injury amounting to*bodily harm*orgrievous bodily harm.

I have scenarios in mind that it could be applied to..

A relative, who claimed to have called Crime Stoppers, said she had made several statements to police.

Mr Spedding, who has previously been named by police as a “person of interest” in William Tyrrell’s disappearance, has strongly denied having anything to do with William’s disappearance.

A relative said they were sickened at the allegations made by police. “It (the allegation) makes me feel sick,” he told The Daily Telegraph.
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...s-home-by-police/story-fnii5s3x-1227315237922

I wonder who the "he" is

I really hope that BS's arrest will lead to finding out what happened to William. Is this DI Jubelin on the right observing BS? Somehow that raises my hopes.
View attachment 73547

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...appearance-William-Tyrrell-arrested-home.html

Just on a side note - and to lighten the mood - he is a very sharp dresser! Just look at those shoes and slightly tight pants - could have been a Beatle back in the day! Of course would need the mop top!

GGE the 'secret' basement maze is a series of rooms under the Spedding house that mirror the floor plan. When the house was built the walls were bricked the whole way to the ground.

HTH

Is Jubelin smiling in that photo?

Gotcha! Using her as a shield.

I think she walks away from him.

If BS took William I can see it happening just like Jubelin said.

A previous poster offered a theory that BS decided to just pop over and fix the machine after he missed Grandma's call. Driving up the road... William is in the open space behind the house...nobody has seen BS, nobody knows he is coming...opportunity is there and for some reason unknown to us at this time, BS decides that is the time to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3