Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't bother reading it all GGE. Literally the only thing that's happened overnight is the arrest.

Thanks, but too late, I didn't read your reply until I was finished. :). Oh well ,that's alright. I've definitely got my wheels turning more from reading it all than if I hadn't.

I'm very disturbed that Colin has known BS for "nearly 30 years" since the pedo charges are for an incident 28 years ago.
I'm very disturbed that BS and MS got married "nearly 30 years" ago, or to be specific, 28 years ago.
I'm very disturbed that Colin's wife and MS are cousins.

This reminds me of another case here, in the US, where a missing young lady's entire family turned out to be a bunch of druggie pedo sex dirtbags. Can't recall the case. I think the uncle killed himself, I"m sure someone else knows who I mean - I think she still hasn't been found. (ETA - Brittany Woods, thank you to the poster who was able to put her name back into my mind later in the thread, and sorry for not noting your screenname in order to thank you here. O/T Link to article about Brittany Woods and suspected child sex ring - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/brittne...a-teen-probe-uncovers-alleged-child-sex-ring/)

I pray the phrase "all in the family" doesn't apply here. Really I do. So so much.

I just heard about the tshirt/plumber thing today, was it only recently released?

SBM - yes. I am in the US and when I woke up yesterday morning, about 26 hours ago, the news had been posted overnight and everyone was discussing it and wonderin why would LE and MSM be making a big deal of this shirt in a drain now, if it doesn' seem to be connected to william and didnt' just happen in the past few weeks?

Now we know why IMO. Because this arrest was coming.

Thanks, but too late, I didn't read your reply until I was finished. :). Oh well ,that's alright. I've definitely got my wheels turning more from reading it all than if I hadn't.

I'm very disturbed that Colin has known BS for "nearly 30 years" since the pedo charges are for an incident 28 years ago.
I'm very disturbed that BS and MS got married "nearly 30 years" ago, or to be specific, 28 years ago.
I'm very disturbed that Colin's wife and MS are cousins.

This reminds me of another case here, in the US, where a young lady's entire family turned out to be a bunch of druggie pedo sex dirtbags. Can't recall the case.

I pray the phrase "all in the family" doesn't apply here. Really I do. So so much.

Brittney Wood?

Has anyone got the link to the video where the Speddings are being asked questions by the media? I'd love to see his comments again now.

Remember when he was asked have you ever seen William? He couldn't answer that very simple question.

Has anyone got the link to the video where the Speddings are being asked questions by the media? I'd love to see his comments again now.

Remember when he was asked have you ever seen William? He couldn't answer that very simple question.

Just musing aloud, not actually asking you - "couldn't" answer it, or wasn't sure exactly how to answer it so that his answer benefited himself the most and harmed himself the least? :thinking:

I wonder if the clairvoyant visit was a way for MS to look like she had nothing to do with it, knowing that the events of today were approaching

I really hope that BS's arrest will lead to finding out what happened to William. Is this DI Jubelin on the right observing BS? Somehow that raises my hopes.
View attachment 73547

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...appearance-William-Tyrrell-arrested-home.html

Yes - look at the body language - Jubelin is mimicking BS with his hands in his pockets, watching intently and trying to get in his head, pushing the pressure on, letting the other detectives be the "bad cop" and trying to break him. I think Jubelin is watching every reaction of BS and filing it away for future reference, trying to find a crack in the facade to exploit. If I was BS :gasp::jail: I would be terrified that Jubelin was on the case.

So many survivors of child abuse :( they need to change the laws so people have something to fear :/

Did you make the image in your signature? It's very well put together, we sure have a lot of talented members here! :)

yes i did make that.... i like graphics its a hobby of mine

Was it Colin that mentioned the "ex-partner"? And by that, did he mean the ex wife, and could she have been the source of this latest information?

Yes - look at the body language - Jubelin is mimicking BS with his hands in his pockets, watching intently and trying to get in his head, pushing the pressure on, letting the other detectives be the "bad cop" and trying to break him. I think Jubelin is watching every reaction of BS and filing it away for future reference, trying to find a crack in the facade to exploit. If I was BS :gasp::jail: I would be terrified that Jubelin was on the case.

Yes i remember the "Underbelly series" one of them was about a case he was on, he followed this guy all the way up the coast to i think it was the gold coast sat for hours then followed him back, he just kept on that case until he gathered what he needed for an arrest, i was so glad when he was put on Williams case.

Not sure if any of you saw it but definitely a valuble lesson for everyone to not upload pictures of their kids/relatives etc on social media so it doesn't get twisted elsewhere..

I do love this but I'm not comfortable it helps show his features properly if people are looking for him. We all know this is him, were familiar with his pics, just if someone else sees this who isn't familiar, it may not accentuate exactly how he looks.

I understand, but I made them for William, for his family, and anyone else whose heart is breaking for this lil bloke.

That's why I'm putting them back.

Zt0J8i.png

UQgzNf.png

Not sure if any of you saw it but definitely a valuble lesson for everyone to not upload pictures of their kids/relatives etc on social media so it doesn't get twisted elsewhere..

And to keep social media accounts private!!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108