Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NSW Ombudsman is investigating how a “person of interest” to the William Tyrrell police inquiry was living with three children when William disappeared, despite authorities knowing he allegedly committed child abuse a quarter-century before................

Court documents show case notes held by the NSW Department of Family and Community Services since 1987 detail reports that Mr Spedding allegedly assaulted the two girls, then aged three and six.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...h-three-children/story-e6frgczx-1227322290523

Is it possible that BS is actually William's biological grandfather and he has taken William to return him to his biological parents.This is out there I know but it is easier to think that the other awful possibilities.

No BS is not William's biological grandfather and there is no biological link between William and the Speddings or MS's family.

Totally agree and i will be right there with you, standing up for them if/when randoms have something to say, they have done what is right for the chance it may lead to finding William... they are amazing.

Right there with you Adrianna.

Here in the US you will get put on the sex offender list for peeing in public. I have been reading everyone's posts on and am absolutely disgusted that your laws are so lax. I cannot even comprehend this in my mind and literally brings tears to my eyes! On a good note, Australia does not have the statute of limitations like we do here. Women come forward here in the US years later and cannot go after the because too many years have gone by. And the statute of limitations is different for each state. My son is Cub Scouts, background checks are done on all leaders and parents who participate in events. They just passed a rule in my child's school that all parents have to have a criminal background check to even be a volunteer. And of course there can be people who slip by from having a clean record but it is a piece of mind.

We have something similar, the Working with Children check

http://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/utility/home/

Here in the US you will get put on the sex offender list for peeing in public. I have been reading everyone's posts on and am absolutely disgusted that your laws are so lax. I cannot even comprehend this in my mind and literally brings tears to my eyes! On a good note, Australia does not have the statute of limitations like we do here. Women come forward here in the US years later and cannot go after the because too many years have gone by. And the statute of limitations is different for each state. My son is Cub Scouts, background checks are done on all leaders and parents who participate in events. They just passed a rule in my child's school that all parents have to have a criminal background check to even be a volunteer. And of course there can be people who slip by from having a clean record but it is a piece of mind.

We are very fortunate here in Australia that there is no statue of limitations on an indictable offence.

The definition of an indicable offence: Indictable offences require a trial by judge and jury. If you are charged with an indictable offence and choose to plead ‘not guilty’, you are guaranteed the right to a trial by jury.

http://www.findlaw.com.au/faqs/1188/what-is-the-difference-between-a-summary-and-indic.aspx

Is it a grandchild linked bio family? This has been I noted before and as the bio family and poi family are from the same area I don't think it means a lot.

Found, due to Websleuths TOS we are not at liberty to discuss William's family nor that of BS and MS. We don't want this forum to be shut down so we abide by Websleuth's TOS. Sleuth away all you like but unfortunately anything relating to the families of little William and the Spedding's is off limits on this forum.

A police facts sheet, presented to the court last week, said Mr Spedding was “in negotiations … to regain access to” the children before his arrest.

“Police hold serious concerns for the safety of these children if the accused is once more given access,” the document said.
What:gaah:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...h-three-children/story-e6frgczx-1227322290523
Police also uncovered “records held by the NSW Department of Family and Community Services concerning the accused and serious allegations of persistent sexual abuse … in the mid to late 1980s”, the facts sheet said.

The boys’ mother said yesterday she raised the allegations surrounding the alleged 1987 abuse involving Mr*Spedding during a meeting with state authorities roughly 2½*years ago.

I really feel that William's family situation will come into play with what has happened to him. All the theories about BS learning of the impending visit and arranging to snatch him or alerting someone else to take him seem all too cloak and dagger to me. Why William? There are many, many children in the area that could have been targeted. Why would they think the opportunity would present itself that he could be snatched? Don't get me wrong. BS should rot in gaol for the rest of his life for his past crimes against children. I just hope the police are not following one idea to the detriment of investigating other scenerios.

Pedophiles target single mums on dating sites to molest their children

Did a paedophile ring take William?

SEXUAL predators are targeting the online dating profiles of single Queensland mums to molest their children.

Pedophiles are faking relationships with the women to lull them into a false sense of security to gain access to their children, according to the head of the state’s police taskforce hunting down online child sex offenders.

Insp Rouse also urged women not to post photos showing their children which might attract pedophiles trawling the sites for boys or girls of a specific age.
“If women have included details like these in their profiles, then they should remove it immediately,’’ he said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...t-their-children/story-fnn8dlfs-1227320959386
Odd that they are bringing up William. Maybe it's all part of a huge national investigation into pedophile rings?

On another note, I get so annoyed by people I see on FB who have at least 500 friends (you know them all? Yeah right.) They post pics of their little kids running around naked. How stupid can you get?

Police also uncovered “records held by the NSW Department of Family and Community Services concerning the accused and serious allegations of persistent sexual abuse … in the mid to late 1980s”, the facts sheet said.

The boys’ mother said yesterday she raised the allegations surrounding the alleged 1987 abuse involving Mr*Spedding during a meeting with state authorities roughly 2½*years ago.

It seems the allegations were not a secret. imo

Are these serious allegations of persistent sexual abuse ..in the mid to late 80's that police uncovered - separate to the ones for which BS has just been charged?

Are these serious allegations of persistent sexual abuse ..in the mid to late 80's that police uncovered - separate to the ones for which BS has just been charged?
Was wondering the same thing. The article says mid to late 80's but the recent report of the 2 sisters' abuse said to take place over a weekend not years.

I do not FB, but I was wondering if any connection has been found by other sleuthers between BS and any residents at Benaroon Dr? Could it be that GM just mentioned the impending visit to others in her local vicinity? If I am not allowed to be posting these questions I apologise and will cease.

I don't know of any specific connections with neighbours.

The woman that was interviewed back in Jan that wanted her child back. I wonder if she is the same one that raised the allegations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston