Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why was it repeatedly reported over and over by police and msm that this was a surprise visit when it clearly wasnt?

Just hours earlier, it was revealed that William's grandmother asked Spedding, a few days before her grandson disappeared from her garden, to fix her washing machine because she was expecting her family to stay over, The Daily Telegraph reported.
This contradicts reports that her family's visit was unexpected

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...als-aware-child-abuse-claims-against-him.html

The police will have a reason for impressing the surprise visit to MSM.
Gramma told BS the grandchildren were coming and I wonder what questions he 'casually' asked being a doting grandpa himself.

How easy for him then to look on her Facebook and see the children!!

Why are people still sluething other people and posting their findings on thread?? Only POI is allowed to be sluethed and discussed on thread.

The thread will yet again be closed down and it's not fair on the poster's that adhere to the rules [emoji35]

Lol - your starting to sound like me :takeabow:

For me the curious thing about the tshirt is that a tshirt was mentioned in the parent's interview around the same time that the drainpipe incident was made public. If the police knew the tshirt was not WT's then why is the information released around the same time the parents talk about a tshirt?

Seems too similar to the newspaper report days after WTs disappearance that just happens to mention a washing machine van parked on the street. Such a specific and unlikely thing to write in a newspaper article.

Maybe its being put the media for a reason .... it does seem like the two just went together doesnt it... or have we spent to much time on WS *chuckles*

Are we seriously sitting here sleuthing the other, unrelated-to-william, minor/underage victims of bill spedding? Or am I reading the last page wrong? :scared: :scared:

For me the curious thing about the tshirt is that a tshirt was mentioned in the parent's interview around the same time that the drainpipe incident was made public. If the police knew the tshirt was not WT's then why is the information released around the same time the parents talk about a tshirt?

Seems too similar to the newspaper report days after WTs disappearance that just happens to mention a washing machine van parked on the street. Such a specific and unlikely thing to write in a newspaper article.

Iagree Butterstick the way information has been dripped via the media seems significant and with purpose....joining the dots.

The timing of the International Crime Stopper alerts given current events.

Spedding also allegedly gave a child to another man to use for sex, court documents state.

However, Spedding has not been charged in relation to these claims.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

Are we seriously sitting here sleuthing the other, unrelated-to-william, minor/underage victims of bill spedding? Or am I reading the last page wrong? :scared: :scared:

It seems that way, these poor kids who are exposed by facebook who deserve every bit of privacy, the sins of the elders are nothing to do with them.

There are currently 49 users browsing this thread. (18 members and 31 guests)

time to join up guests, its a great forum. :pillowfight2:

Folks, the sleuthing of William's family members needs to stop.

They're considered victims on WS and sleuthing them isn't allowed. Continuing to do so will put you on the outside looking in.

Also,please remember to link when stating fact, no link, no post.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

IMO this suggests they had an opportunity to collect semen/DNA back in 1987- BBM -

"The three-year-old was examined at a child sexual assault unit in May 1987 with a doctor finding injuries consistent with “penetrating and sexual assault”, the facts state."

I say this because if they only found injuries consistent with penetrating assault, that would suggest object or finger, etc.... penetrating AND sexual assault suggests EVIDENCE of SEXUAL assault, i.e. semen.

JMO.

link: http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

I have a friend who is a detective and for this reason he is pro death penalty. We disagree but we've had some good conversations. I can only imagine what he has seen to make him feel this way because he is usually very compassionate and anti violence I every other instance.

Hello fruity. Both my cousin and my neighbour are retired Snr Sergeants and they are both very gentle family men but they BOTH arc up when they speak about the animals out there, almost a fear comes into their eyes. The worst of the worst should never ever see the light of day again. I don't know if they would lean toward capital punishment though. Incredibly they've said nearly the same words of frightening evil that I can't get my head around.
My cousin said he used to fear leaving his family unprotected because the crims knew where he lived back then.
They are both living their lives shell shocked.

I hope they were able to retrieve that deleted call log on BS phone.
The incoming calls might be more significant than the out going..imo

Sorry if this has been mentioned as the forum has gotten away on me.

Has anyone considered that the REASON BS was considered a POI is that his history with children was known/suspected by Police?

I felt that they were looking for someone with pedophile tendencies who was connected to GM or the family and this is the first name that came up.
An article says that the victims contacted the police shortly after WT went missing so I have no doubt you are correct.

Spiritual dreaming, you seemed to in the past be in support of BS how do you feel now after all that's been revealed? Just curious know

I realize threads so serious in nature do not lend themselves to moments of levity but I can't help but want to share this with you all... when I just now google searched:

"bill spedding" "speddos"

google immediately asked me this:

Did you mean: "bill spedding" "peddos" ?

well played, google. well played.

An article says that the victims contacted the police shortly after WT went missing so I have no doubt you are correct.

BS was interviewed shortly after William disappeared and there were inconsistencies in his movements.

He is caught up in a whirlwind of investigations... have to wonder if the NET had not already been tightening on a password. IMO

The police have said the Tshirt was not related. He FAS 3 kids living there too and would he really be stupid enough to stuff a Tshirt down s pipe then call the plumber? I think that was released to justify their search as people were saying bs was an innocent man or scapegoat.
I don't think the police have given a statement about the shirt, a few media sources have said things like "it is not believed to be connected" or "it is not known if it is connected" to the disappearance of WT.

Although I am not for a second supporting bs. Anyone fostering a child would get a criminal
History and working with children check. BS was never convicted of the previous assaults so it would of been clear. I think the question is why he was not convicted previously. Who made the decision not to pursue the accusations. Was it the police, family? No one knows. I understand the mother of the children being angry. Most parents who have lost care of children would be devastated and if she mentioned it in a meeting but there was no conviction then they would of taken it With a grain of salt. The fact that the previous accusations were not acted upon is IMO the issue.

I hope they were able to retrieve that deleted call log on BS phone.
The incoming calls might be more significant than the out going..imo

They will have been able to see it via the telco phone records, soso. No worries about that. Incoming and outgoing calls, texts, MMS.

An article says that the victims contacted the police shortly after WT went missing so I have no doubt you are correct

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

Part of the police case against Spedding is a series of formal statements made by adults who know him. The Daily Telegraph revealed yesterday one of the people made the original call to Crime Stoppers about Spedding days after William Tyrrell was snatched.

This stood out to me too but I had forgotten to comment on it. Days after William went missing everyone still thought he was in the bush...

Someone who knows Spedding and made a formal statement against him knew he was meant to be at William's grandma's that day? How did she know? Was she there when Spedding saw the house on tv and said, "I think I've been there?"

According to a relative, the first time Mr Spedding had mentioned the baffling case was when he saw William’s grandmother’s home on television news reports and said “hey, I think I’ve been there”.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-william-tyrrell/story-fni0cx12-1227314208802

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston