Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just opinion

I suspect the other older child (who accused her of child abuse and was subsequently removed and charges then filed against FM on her behalf) has talked about William and that day.

Its probably not evidence enough.

I also suspect Williams DNA in the boot of grandma's car after the FPs have stated he has never been in it. Found after a witness put FM out in that car which she didn't tell police at the time.

Also probably not enough.

It doesn't matter. Before any trial full disclosure (discovery) is required. And a trial wouldn't happen before the lawyer has had the opportunity to form a defence. It is a fundamental right of the accused to receive full disclosure of the evidence and thereby defend themselves.
JMO - that would occur only following a Charge being laid.

At this stage, the Foster Mother has yet to be charged....and no details of the all-important evidence would be known by her before being brought in for questioning in that regard.

God isn't it frustrating, maybe police have leaked this info to media because they've had enough of waiting and just want to get the ball rolling, nothing like bringing a matter to the top of the pile by making the whole thing public. No doubt the DPP will be taking a look at this first thing today.
yeah possible
I've got no problem with applying public pressure if that's all they have to work with.

These people have been afforded anonymity no one else in the case has had the luxury of.

Yes you can google and find her...but her image and name is still not blasted all over the news.

Still.... a protected species it seems.

why??

JMO - that would occur only following a Charge being laid.

At this stage, the Foster Mother has yet to be charged....and no details of the all-important evidence would be known by her before being brought in for questioning in that regard.

As I said before, it is irrelevant if FM knows the "evidence" now or after any potential charges have been laid.
There is not a trial without prior full disclosure.

God isn't it frustrating, maybe police have leaked this info to media because they've had enough of waiting and just want to get the ball rolling, nothing like bringing a matter to the top of the pile by making the whole thing public. No doubt the DPP will be taking a look at this first thing today.

I wonder why they are going to the DPP instead of using a Police Prosecutor.
I don't think the police (and/or maybe the Coroner) are sure they have enough.

The following matters should be taken into account:
1. are there reasonable grounds to believe any evidence might be excluded
2. whether the prosecution witnesses are available, competent, compellable and reliable
3. the credibility and reliability of other admissible evidence in the prosecution case

The question is ... how could the FM actually know what that 'evidence' is now?

I am not getting where you are coming from. Is there something that says FM knows the "evidence" now? If so, I haven't seen it.

I wonder why they are going to the DPP instead of using a Police Prosecutor.
I don't think the police (and/or maybe the Coroner) are sure they have enough.

The following matters should be taken into account:
1. are there reasonable grounds to believe any evidence might be excluded
2. whether the prosecution witnesses are available, competent, compellable and reliable
3. the credibility and reliability of other admissible evidence in the prosecution case

It might be to do with which level of court she'd be brought before? Determined by the seriousness of the charges.

"If the DPP decides there is not enough evidence to lay criminal charges William's case will go back to the Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame who is expected to hold more hearings in the coming months".

Did the case against MFC go ahead?

The false or misleading evidence charges ....
"New hearing dates of November 6 and 7 were confirmed, with the matter to be mentioned briefly in September."

The common assault charges ....
"Both foster parents are expected to face a hearing in September over charges of common assault and stalking and intimidation in relation to another child who is not William."

yeah possible
I've got no problem with applying public pressure if that's all they have to work with.

These people have been afforded anonymity no one else in the case has had the luxury of.

Yes you can google and find her...but her image and name is still not blasted all over the news.

Still.... a protected species it seems.

why??
Yeah, I am baffled by it. The names are all over the internet mentioned in overseas news articles. So why the ongoing secrecy here?

Last edited:
It might be to do with which level of court she'd be brought before? Determined by the seriousness of the charges.

Yes, it seems the Police Prosecutors can only prosecute in Local Court, and only Table 1 and Table 2 offences ... "summary offences".

From what I have read, Interfering with a Corpse is a Table 1 offense (due to max penalty being up to 2 years in prison).
And Perverting the Course of Justice is an indictable offense (due to max penalty being up to 14 years in prison).

Perverting the Course of Justice is considered a higher offense.

Sorry. I just can't get over this. If it is the FCs, then WT is somewhere close and they haven't found him?

Still ruling out the FGM knowing anything, and seems true the photo was taken that morning even if the time was doctored.

Even if WT was driven somewhere by either FC there isn't much time to take him far, and if it's an accident they wouldn't of had time to decide on an ideal location.

It's mind blowing that WT hasn't been found, if this is the scenario. He is close.

JMO - Hopefully the FM doesn't know what any potential 'evidence' could be.
Enough said now by me.
If the FM has done what what is currently being stated in MSM, then she would know what potential evidence they could have against her. With every search, posession of the cars etc being highly publicized she would have a fair idea of what could or could not be found based on that.

At last! At last some news that makes sense to me.

Couple o comments:
There's a weird comment FFC made about William not wanting to climb a tree. I think that might be relevant to the feeling of guilt.

There was a theory that FFC loaded his little body into GM's car and drove down towards the riding school where she stopped and put him into a culvert or drain. Quick and out of sight. Answers so many questions about behaviour.

FFC and MFC and GM all knew imho. GMs slip about the number of people at the breakfast table was telling.

IMHO, IF FFC did cover up an accident, she has proven her complete lack of moral character by encouraging the vilification of local residents. IF she is guilty of this, they should be refunding the payout to Bill Spedding to the government. IF it's true, her actions resulted in so much money spent, careers ruined, all to protect ego, pride and self interest. I feel sorry for Gary Jubelin today.

Yeah, I am baffled by it. The names are all over the internet mentioned in overseas news articles. So why the ongoing secrecy here?
The police need to take it to court and request removal of the gag order that no longer applies here.

There are no children in their care related to this situation.

It is yet another unfortunate loop whole in this case being milked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper