Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s taken quite some time to get to court …. See @SouthAussie post here …

It occurred after William’s sister was removed from their care, after the allegations of assault ….

Post in thread 'Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75'
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75
Yes that’s the post I quoted and was replying to.
The linked article is paywalled.
What I asked was - what is this “stalking and intimidation” of a child all about? First time I’ve heard that. I thought it was just assault.

What I asked was - what is this “stalking and intimidation” of a child all about? First time I’ve heard that. I thought it was just assault.
After she was removed, they were still trying to control the narrative.

These two don't seem to think rules apply to them.

:mad:

The list is quite long.

No, not just an alleged assault, the stalking charges were added after … it is believed that the foster parents attempted to contact William’s Sister, possibly at school (not confirmed, but the AVO does include the school IIRC?)

Possibly, it has been suggested, the foster parents tried to see William’s sister after she was removed from their care … on her birthday … while there was an AVO issued for no contact with her ….

Hope that helps explain it ….

The previous threads around 11 April 2022 will have all of the information about this …

iMO

New ABC Article by Lia Harris

The foster mother of William Tyrrell is calling for police to disclose all evidence they have against her after a brief recommending criminal charges was handed to prosecutors.

if she is innocent, why would she even be making statements. If my child, niece or nephew, or any of my loved ones childrens went missing and I had nothing to do with it. I would be out there looking for it. I recently read Bruce and Denise Morcombe's book and they never gave up looking for him, they would physically go looking, anyone that contacted them saying that they had Bruce would go and meet them. He had no issue with being accused and searched just like Jill Meaghers husband. If you have nothing to hide, you don't need to demand to see the evidence, you wouldn't be worried because there would be NO evidence against you.

I always trusted GJ and the FP, but now if this is true. my gosh

I believe that the Police know that the FM is involved but the way they obtained the evidence could be inadmissible? Perhaps an illegal recording between the FP’s? They have been like a dog on a bone hence I am convinced that there has to be some substance to this, otherwise they would have changed focus. They clearly do not believe that William was abducted by a stranger however many people prefer to believe this theory. Some people questioned whether FM was still a POI - we all know now .

Reactions: JLZ
At last! At last some news that makes sense to me.

Couple o comments:
There's a weird comment FFC made about William not wanting to climb a tree. I think that might be relevant to the feeling of guilt.

There was a theory that FFC loaded his little body into GM's car and drove down towards the riding school where she stopped and put him into a culvert or drain. Quick and out of sight. Answers so many questions about behaviour.

FFC and MFC and GM all knew imho. GMs slip about the number of people at the breakfast table was telling.

IMHO, IF FFC did cover up an accident, she has proven her complete lack of moral character by encouraging the vilification of local residents. IF she is guilty of this, they should be refunding the payout to Bill Spedding to the government. IF it's true, her actions resulted in so much money spent, careers ruined, all to protect ego, pride and self interest. I feel sorry for Gary Jubelin today.
There is actually a culvert under the road around 50-100m south of the riding school.

I believe that the Police know that the FM is involved but the way they obtained the evidence could be inadmissible? Perhaps an illegal recording between the FP’s?
BBM and RSBM

I understand where you are coming from here, however I truely believe the evidence was put to the NSWCC to be tested, as they are already involved in the case, prior to the brief being handed to the DPP …. JMO

I think if there was any evidence that could be “inadmissible” it would have been removed at that point ….

if they have enough evidence why not just arrest her? or does the dpp give them more power to go to trial if its only circumstantial?
I'd say they're under pressure to sh-- or get off the pot. So they're giving what they have to the DPP, and meanwhile are making one last spiteful public attack on their suspect. I can't see why they would do that if they believed she would soon be charged.

if she is innocent, why would she even be making statements. If my child, niece or nephew, or any of my loved ones childrens went missing and I had nothing to do with it. I would be out there looking for it. I recently read Bruce and Denise Morcombe's book and they never gave up looking for him, they would physically go looking, anyone that contacted them saying that they had Bruce would go and meet them. He had no issue with being accused and searched just like Jill Meaghers husband. If you have nothing to hide, you don't need to demand to see the evidence, you wouldn't be worried because there would be NO evidence against you.

I always trusted GJ and the FP, but now if this is true. my gosh

Conversely, FM has not moved away, has not refused to answer questions, has not made it difficult for authorities to access her if needed.

I hate to see another Kathleen Folbigg, another Lindy Chamberlain. Just because these women try to defend themselves and don't live up to the stereotype of what they "should" be doing, in other people's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper