Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

What could that possibly mean? That they think he wasn't in the suit when moved? That they are in possession of the suit?

I doubt it, I think it means that the fibres are not related to the suit.

Remembering that he was photographed in that suit, whatever time, they obviously haven't found the suit anywhere. Meaning it wasn't at 48 Benaroon, so it is also missing.

Why on earth he'd choose to add to the noise is beyond me. Quite deliberate and disgraceful of him, imo.

As had been mentioned earlier, Jubelin is now an investigative journalist and crime commentator by profession so it's only natural that he'd weigh in on this, and I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more from him if any charges are laid.

Oh ok. But it seems like they were completely ruling out the idea that they would come across his suit in the dig.
That wasn't the way I read it. I read it as they had a spiderman suit, not the spiderman suit?

I could be wrong thou.

You can see Duke's with a package, with what appears to be a spiderman suit , going by the colours( that looks new?)

1688288707153.png

As had been mentioned earlier, Jubelin is now an investigative journalist and crime commentator by profession so it's only natural that he'd weigh in on this, and I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more from him if any charges are laid.
If he thinks commentating publicly on this case which effectively ended his career is ethical , casting doubt on former colleagues work, then I have strong doubts that he has always put WT at the forefront of this investigation. ahead of himself and all other parties seen and unseen. It's almost like his fronting the investigation was a political appointment that he is still being paid to run interference for. IMO

I really couldn't care less if he was previously the queen of England, or how he makes his money these days.

He is not privy to internal process or evidence anymore. While I'm sure the relevance deprivation would be killing him, he should give the police the respect he himself expected. For Williams sake, stop thinking about promoting your podcast.

Sure he's a "journalist" now. But he KNOWS his comments have massive weight in the media given his PAST roles, and this all just seems like further blundering on his part.

In no way is he helping WT.

Earlier this week, a ripple of excitement ran through the search area as a senior detective strode in, clutching a Spider-Man suit.

Two strands of red thread had been found in bush about 1 kilometre from where William Tyrrell was last seen.

The suit was compared to the threads, which were then taken away for forensic examination.

But the ABC understands that was a formality and police have already ruled out any chance the threads will be the key to unlocking the case's secrets.

This is what I found on one of my looks around, I imagine they found lots of unrelated stuff over the years

View attachment 432355View attachment 432356View attachment 432357
Did you mean this is what you found upon when you walked around the location in Kendall?

Its almost looks like the fluffy blanket that was on the bed

If he thinks commentating publicly on this case which effectively ended his career is ethical , casting doubt on former colleagues work, then I have strong doubts that he has always put WT at the forefront of this investigation. ahead of himself and all other parties seen and unseen. It's almost like his fronting the investigation was a political appointment that he is still being paid to run interference for. IMO
Agree. Regardless of his current vocation, it seems like he's on a personal crusade or vendetta which could possibly even obstruct justice, depending on what he discloses in what appears to be emotional ranting in the media. This isn't in Williams best interest at all, no matter how you slice it. IMO

<modsnip - unnecessary snark>

Last edited by a moderator:

That's exactly what's happening, he is being paid by the DT and I would think that they would 'strongly' recommend that he comments. It is his job after all, as one of their jurno's. Did he have a choice - that's not for us to know is it.

Agree. Regardless of his current vocation, it seems like he's on a personal crusade or vendetta which could possibly even obstruct justice, depending on what he discloses in what appears to be emotional ranting in the media. This isn't in Williams best interest at all, no matter how you slice it. IMO
EXACTLY.

He isn't a run of the mill' journo'.

He is the former lead detective on this case....strikeforce rosann.

Not a chance his behaviour is ethical.:(

Might be legal... only just....:mad:

I doubt it, I think it means that the fibres are not related to the suit.

Remembering that he was photographed in that suit, whatever time, they obviously haven't found the suit anywhere. Meaning it wasn't at 48 Benaroon, so it is also missing.
Well we don't know if they do or they don't have the suit. An exact replica was used to lure PS and an exact replica was used in a reenactment of the disappearance on the show that interviewed his bio m, prior to leaving it on a track for PS to find. <modsnip - rumor> It occurred to me at the time that police may have been using a tactic to signal to suspects that they have found the suit. I think there is a chance police are in possession of the suit. IMO

EXACTLY.

He isn't a run of the mill' journo'.

He is the former lead detective on this case....strikeforce rosann.

Not a chance his behaviour is ethical.:(

Might be legal... only just....:mad:
My main concern is that he may have information from the investigation that he can advise the FFC on if charges come about, MOO

Well we don't know if they do or they don't have the suit. An exact replica was used to lure PS and an exact replica was used in a reenactment of the disappearance on the show that interviewed his bio m, prior to leaving it on a track for PS to find.<modsnip - rumor>. It occurred to me at the time that police may have been using a tactic to signal to suspects that they have found the suit. I think there is a chance police are in possession of the suit. IMO

Do you think that they have the suit if they used a replica of it? Why would they do that if they had it?

That's exactly what's happening, he is being paid by the DT and I would think that they would 'strongly' recommend that he comments. It is his job after all, as one of their jurno's. Did he have a choice - that's not for us to know is it.
We always have choice. If he truly put his heart etc into this investigation, he couldn't do that for any amount of money .IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place