Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my new pet theory
I know you're jesting, but a dingo taking William is still more plausible than the theory that a random pedophile was lurking around in a dead end street waiting to take a kid at the exact time he was unsupervised for a minute. Especially given the foster mother talked about how they'd done a large variety of activities in the yard that morning (I don't believe any of that). He was somehow bundled off and taken in a car in that timeframe too, with nobody seeing it. MOO

Thanks Dr. I come from the bush & these pics are reminiscent of the tracks we drove around on - usually in a Ford or Holden Ute, but sometimes a sedan.

i’m reminded also of FFF saying how familiar he was of the bush tracks as he used to ride his motorbike around the area. I wonder if FFM used to pillion with him ?

I had a few minutes spare and went for a virtual drive on Batar creek rd and looked at spots where i might turn off or around or pull over for a big fast truck, I found myself at Cobb and Co rd after a couple of drive ways and a small creek or water very close on the side of the road a little up from the turn off ,I initially turned around at these properties drive ways and noticed a red wheely bin ....I looked at that bin in a completely different light after now hearing of the poor lady in Sydney whose body was dumped in a bin in her street ...it made me shiver a bit because before i would not have even considered this option ...the ladies body was seen going in but will never be recovered .....

It sounds awful but has this ever come up before or has any one suggested this could happen to WT

I had a few minutes spare and went for a virtual drive on Batar creek rd and looked at spots where i might turn off or around or pull over for a big fast truck, I found myself at Cobb and Co rd after a couple of drive ways and a small creek or water very close on the side of the road a little up from the turn off ,I initially turned around at these properties drive ways and noticed a red wheely bin ....I looked at that bin in a completely different light after now hearing of the poor lady in Sydney whose body was dumped in a bin in her street ...it made me shiver a bit because before i would not have even considered this option ...the ladies body was seen going in but will never be recovered .....

It sounds awful but has this ever come up before or has any one suggested this could happen to WT
I "drove" down the Cedar Loggers Lane, saw bins and thought the same just like you! Afaik, it was never spoken about here on the thread, except about bins/collecting day re. AJ (the drunken metal collector).

Last edited:
++

I "drove" down the Cedar Loggers Lane, saw bins and thought the same just like you! Afaik, it was never spoken about here on the thread, except about bins/collecting day re. AJ (the drunken metal collector).

Bin collection day on Benaroon Drive is Tuesday.

I just had a look back - in Threads 47 & 72 we talked about how much was done with the bins. It was mentioned that CO had said somewhere that no DNA testing was done on the bins, but I think they would have been looked in, along with the cars, roof cavities, sheds and everywhere else they looked on the street.

It was also mentioned that the rubbish bins were collected as normal that day (4 days after William went missing).

Bin collection day is also Tuesday on Batar Creek Road, and Cedar Loggers Lane. The bins likely would not have been roadside on Fri 12th.

++

I dont see any cedars log road close by , but if anyone who lived in that Benaroon area did anything that is the perfect place to go to try to hide a body at short notice , just turn right and head out of sight if possible ...it took me no time at all....

Bin collection day on Benaroon Drive is Tuesday.

I just had a look back - in Threads 47 & 72 we talked about how much was done with the bins. It was mentioned that CO had said somewhere that no DNA testing was done on the bins, but I think they would have been looked in, along with the cars, roof cavities, sheds and everywhere else they looked on the street.

It was also mentioned that the rubbish bins were collected as normal that day (4 days after William went missing).

Bin collection day is also Tuesday on Batar Creek Road, and Cedar Loggers Lane. The bins likely would not have been roadside on Fri 12th.

Fair call ...I am a little relieved and I did wonder although i cannot see Benaroo Dr but i will take your word for it

ANyway i still say going up that road makes sense and can see some of the reasoning from LE

I'm not surprised. Having taken a Google street view drive along its entire length, the section of Batar Creek Rd between Benaroon Drive and its termination at Albert St is quite 'populated' compared to other places along it where it's narrow and heavily forested.

Frankly, if were trying to dispose of a body in a hurry along Batar Creek Drive, I would have turned south not north from Benaroon Drive. The chances of being seen by a passing vehicle would have been less, I think.

I'm pages behind and I haven't google-walked the roads so I could be way off, but is this possible?--

She went one direction and concealed Wm, returned to the home only to realize she still had his clothes/shoes, and left the house AGAIN, going a different way, and discarded whatever she still had in a sewer, and leaned out her car window to do so, just as a truck came around the bend --

Just my own...guess.

Jmo

It's possible a dingo stole Wm but I'm of the theory that no four-legged creature disappeared the boy, not originally anyway.

I'm pretty confident a hooman was responsible.

Free the dingo.

I wish I had a dingo. Just not the one I divorced.

Jmo

Well worth the 6 minute watch. Excellent summary.

Agree, great summary.

Have to laugh at the reporter standing in the dark bit, claiming to be at Kendall.

Well worth the 6 minute watch. Excellent summary.

I always enjoy Media Watch telling it how it really is.

Thanks for posting this segment.

Exactly, that is why I have so much issue with idea that they didn't find a dumped body so close to home...
Most logical explanation for them not finding it was that it was not there.
Plenty of people go missing in bush - either through misadventure, suicide, or bodies being dumped - and their bodies are missed even with very thorough searching (dogs, search and rescue experts etc etc).

If it was a small body, that had been hidden, in fairly dense bush, it’s absolutely believable that he wasn’t found.
EDIT: so I don’t think his body *not* being found is any sort of proof that it wasn’t ever there.

Especially if we take the assumption that someone responsible for the disappearance was privy to the search process. He could’ve been moved and moved again.

Last edited:
Plenty of people go missing in bush - either through misadventure, suicide, or bodies being dumped - and their bodies are missed even with very thorough searching (dogs, search and rescue experts etc etc).

If it was a small body, that had been hidden, in fairly dense bush, it’s absolutely believable that he wasn’t found.
EDIT: so I don’t think his body *not* being found is any sort of proof that it wasn’t ever there.

Especially if we take the assumption that someone responsible for the disappearance was privy to the search process. He could’ve been moved and moved again.
Good points Marv .... I just wonder whose vehicle was used if William's body was 'moved and moved again'.

Yes, and that’s kind of my point. If you have history of violence and drug use you are going to face intense scrutiny because of your past behaviour.

Someone like me or FM is not.

But if a child goes missing then we should all face the same scrutiny, and Im not at all convinced this was the case here. JMO.

I’ve read posts on here citing they did face interrogation but personally I don’t see it.

I personally believe NSW police didn’t do enough at the very beginning (pre Gary) in treating the fosters as suspects.

Had they done this, then maybe WT would have been found. It may have also benefited the FM because she probably wouldn’t have to face what she’s facing today. Even something as basic as treating it as a possible crime scene from the get go. If she’s innocent, Im sure she now wishes the same.

JMO.
So ALL people present when a child goes missing should face the same scrutiny?

If a parent has never been in any previous trouble, their children have never been truant, or been mistreated, they have responsible jobs, and have no criminal histories, or ever been cited by CPS-----they should be treated the same as parents under previous CPS scrutiny for abuse and/or drug usage, or neglect and domestic violence, and whose children were often truant and had previous unexplained injuries?

ALL parents should be treated the same in cases of a missing child? A distraught parent with no previous sketchy history is going to be interrogated and treated aggressively just the same as one would treat a parent with previous abuse charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman