Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was explained, police discovered that the CCTV clock was out.
As per this attached link, it was captured just before 9 am .... so still a difference of about half an hour to be explained:

“CCTV from the Kendall Tennis Club showed the foster father's car passing just before 9am.”
William Tyrrell: What police believe happened on morning he vanished

Edited to add: Doesn't matter whether he was departing OR returning ... still some explaining to do about where he was returning from.

Last edited:
Well to be fair she was probably up all night reading through our posts on websleuths!

Thanks Dr. I come from the bush & these pics are reminiscent of the tracks we drove around on - usually in a Ford or Holden Ute, but sometimes a sedan.

i’m reminded also of FFF saying how familiar he was of the bush tracks as he used to ride his motorbike around the area. I wonder if FFM used to pillion with him ?
I used to ride my dirt bike along many tracks like these back in the day. Nothing like a few humps, bumps and jumps on the old motorbike until you stack it and have to walk it back home for 5 odd KM Are Trail bikes permitted around this area on bush tracks these days? Back in my days there, lots of registered trail bikes would hit the tracks and when we camped around Swans Crossing (just over 30 odd min from Kendall) You would see and hear lots screaming through the bush and dirt roads.

As per this attached link, it was captured just before 9 am .... so still a difference of about half an hour to be explained:

“CCTV from the Kendall Tennis Club showed the foster father's car passing just before 9am.”
William Tyrrell: What police believe happened on morning he vanished

Edited to add: Doesn't matter whether he was departing OR returning ... still some explaining to do about where he was returning from.

He was returning from his skype call and picking up a prescription in town. Those things would have been externally verified, so would his text to FM 5 minutes before returning to Benaroon Drive.

I still don't think the FF has anything to do with it. All of his movements that day make sense. All are verifiable. His reactions were typical of someone genuinely distraught about his missing foster child.
FM on the other hand, nothing about her movements and stories make any sense.
All JMO!

I still don't think the FF has anything to do with it. All of his movements that day make sense. All are verifiable. His reactions were typical of someone genuinely distraught about his missing foster child.
think I agree, based on what we know. Though there is the incident of alleged rough handling of the female foster child. But seeing as it hasn't been followed through with, it'd be wrong to pin that too him too firmly.

Wonder if (while he was rushing around looking on that day) he every thought of what FM knew about the situation. If he worried about any history of her burning out with WT at all, or general attitude towards to arrangement.

How can it be explained that the FF could be captured on the CCTV at the Tennis Club with FF's vehicle being seen at 8.40am, and yet Police said they had evidence that he left 48 Benaroon at 09:30am?

Edited to add:
William Tyrrell: how new evidence revived the case and triggered a fresh search effort

“William’s foster father had left the home at 9.30am to drive out of the town to find better mobile reception for a Skype call and to fill a script at a chemist – actions which have been verified by police.”
The discrepancy nearly as measured as the Bali/NSW-time? ;)

He was returning from his skype call and picking up a prescription in town. Those things would have been externally verified, so would his text to FM 5 minutes before returning to Benaroon Drive.

All JMO!
im wondering why he alegedly deleted a lot of texts between himself and fm though?

All JMO!
Dannywood, If he was picked up returning from his skype call (as you have just said in your post), how could he have been on that skype call at 9.15am, and from just before 9am captured on CCTV driving back to 48 Benaroon...and arriving there at 10.35 ..... that is 1 hr 35 mins to drive that distance?

im wondering why he alegedly deleted a lot of texts between himself and fm though?

'It's noticed that during the period of (June 19 to August 3, 2014) there are no SMS messages contained in your SMS log. Why would you delete that?,' Jubelin asks.

'Is it a practice for you to delete SMS messages?'

Foster father: 'Occasional yeah' (sic).

Asked if he recalled 'deleting a block of messages', the man replied 'no' and was told the messages were 'specifically for the foster mother'.

IMO, it's possible the foster mother deleted them because there may have been complaints about WT being 'naughty' or perhaps her disciplining him, or something about the fact she didn't want him anymore.

Dannywood, If he was picked up returning from his skype call (as you have just said in your post), how could he have been on that skype call at 9.15am, and from just before 9am captured on CCTV driving back to 48 Benaroon...and arriving there at 10.35 ..... that is 1 hr 35 mins to drive that distance?
Sorry I can't recall the actual times for those. Perhaps he was seen driving to the pharmacy just before 9. If he drove back the same way, there would have been cctv of him driving to and from.

My point is that the cctv and the pharmacy visit and the text to the FM can all be externally verified, so it's unlikely that he's lying about his movements thus.

There would have been a pharmacy purchase receipt at minimum, also perhaps CCTV in the pharmacy (common), and the sworn testimony of the pharmacist / computer records of dispensation. Add to that, there was likely a technical log and or corroboration of his call by the other party also.

The timeline in this case is obviously all over the place, and only seems to be muddled further with the passing of time…there’s so many holes we could make Swiss cheese

However, If I can get some assistance on one particular point, and yes haha I’ve tried to do a search in the threads but I’m having no luck.

Did we ever discuss the possible Freudian slip by the FF in the nsw police interview where he responded to a question of when was the last time he saw William as being around 10:15am on the morning of his disappearance? The FM is very quick to say “No” whilst the host inadvertently moves on very quickly perhaps not understanding the enormity of what it could mean to the timeline?

Video linked here and the question is asked from 01:30 onwards:

The timeline in this case is obviously all over the place, and only seems to be muddled further with the passing of time…there’s so many holes we could make Swiss cheese

However, If I can get some assistance on one particular point, and yes haha I’ve tried to do a search in the threads but I’m having no luck.

Did we ever discuss the possible Freudian slip by the FF in the nsw police interview where he responded to a question of when was the last time he saw William as being around 10:15am on the morning of his disappearance? The FM is very quick to say “No” whilst the host inadvertently moves on very quickly perhaps not understanding the enormity of what it could mean to the timeline?

Video linked here and the question is asked from 01:30 onwards:

I watched this just last night and noticed her correcting him but I couldn't decipher what she whispered! Did you hear what it was?

I also noticed another slip where she spoke of William in a past tense "he had", then quickly corrected herself to "he has".

I watched this just last night and noticed her correcting him but I couldn't decipher what she whispered! Did you hear what it was?

I also noticed another slip where she spoke of William in a past tense "he had", then quickly corrected herself to "he has".
Yeh, I won’t get started on the number of times both foster parents change tense in their recall of William during this interview -or how the conversation is CONSTANTLY steered towards an abduction like there’s no other possible reason for his disappearance
-or the inconsistency of the version of events in this interview versus other podcasts etc

He wasn't on a skype call at 9:15am. It was a GoTo meeting that started at 9:17am and went for 39 mins.
There is a significant difference in that GoTo meetings allow participants to share desktop items (such as property overviews).

Many links back in the threads.

Yeh, I won’t get started on the number of times both foster parents change tense in their recall of William during this interview -or how the conversation is CONSTANTLY steered towards an abduction like there’s no other possible reason for his disappearance
-or the inconsistency of the version of events in this interview versus other podcasts etc

Same as this one. Done by Michael Usher - Who, along with Ben Fordham, Jubelin, Lia Harris - is on the Insight Communications website.

He wasn't on a skype call at 9:15am. It was a GoTo meeting that started at 9:17am and went for 39 mins.
There is a significant difference in that GoTo meetings allow participants to share desktop items (such as property overviews).

Many links back in the threads.
Thank you for the GoTo info .... I believe that we are both referring to the same event conducted by the FF ... be it 9.15am or 9.17am....being his reason for going to Lakewood to conduct it because of the difficulty inhim maybe trying to conduct it at 48 Benaroon.

Thank you for the GoTo info .... I believe that we are both referring to the same event conducted by the FF ... be it 9.15am or 9.17am....being his reason for going to Lakewood to conduct it because of the difficulty inhim maybe trying to conduct it at 48 Benaroon.
I am not absolutly positive but it rings a bell there was some tension and difficulty re the children's behavior as well during the morning , maybe someone can verify where this can be found to verify ...the idea of service was always also an issue and this has been taken as the whole reason since ?

Back in the threads, there are also various old newspaper/report items (unrelated to William's disappearance) that speak of the need to upgrade the mobile services in that area because so many had poor reception.

NBN was just starting to be rolled out - RD worked on some of the rollout prep work in that area and there was a big problem with his timesheet for the day that William went missing.

I think the upgrades have probably all happened by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES