Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually in the vast majority of cases, the perpetrator is the last person who saw the missing person alive.
The Foster Mother should have always had the most scrutiny IMO.
FFC and FGM could have been a team, no matter, if FFC had "a difficult relationship with her mum". Why was this statement by FFC necessary, if not casually and with elegance to express, that the two by no means could have been a team in the task of disappearing little W?

I want to emphasize, that I for my part believe, little W was removed alive and without any previously happened accident.

From the start, the older one (FGM) was allegedly "too weak from illness" and "too old" and "too demented" (I think: none of that was true!!), and the younger one (FFC) was a bit untouchable as an educated woman from Sydney anyway. So the two women were handled with velvet gloves, it seemed to me.

MFC's role in all that remains unclear to me. My impression though is: he HAS to stick to his wife, for whatever reason.
IMO + MOO

Yeh, I won’t get started on the number of times both foster parents change tense in their recall of William during this interview -or how the conversation is CONSTANTLY steered towards an abduction like there’s no other possible reason for his disappearance
-or the inconsistency of the version of events in this interview versus other podcasts etc
I think that is just so strange, I mean even here we still have an open mind to other possibilities. Stranger abduction is actually the least likely scenario, and the worst possible thing that could have happened to William.

FFC and FGM could have been a team, no matter, if FFC had "a difficult relationship with her mum". Why was this statement by FFC necessary, if not casually and with elegance to express, that the two by no means could have been a team in the task of disappearing little W?

I want to emphasize, that I for my part believe, little W was removed alive and without any previously happened accident.

From the start, the older one (FGM) was allegedly "too weak from illness" and "too old" and "too demented" (I think: none of that was true!!), and the younger one (FFC) was a bit untouchable as an educated woman from Sydney anyway. So the two women were handled with velvet gloves, it seemed to me.

MFC's role in all that remains unclear to me. My impression though is: he HAS to stick to his wife, for whatever reason.
IMO + MOO
I don’t recall anyone describing her as “too old” or “too demented”? Where are you finding this info? What exactly is an “educated woman”? How do you know fm’s education?

I think that is just so strange, I mean even here we still have an open mind to other possibilities. Stranger abduction is actually the least likely scenario, and the worst possible thing that could have happened to William.

Being carted off and dumped in the bush by a person you trusted (and some insinuate murdered by her) is not a worst possible scenario?

I don't consider any scenario not a worst possible thing.
The fear and pain of a stranger abduction.
A betrayal by a loved one.
Shivering and slowly dying, all alone, in the bush.

The only thing that wouldn't be a worst case scenario is if someone has William and is caring for him in an innocent and caring manner, even if they are not meant to have him.

It is all a matter of personal perspective. I can't see that there is any right or wrong in people's opinions, just perhaps in the approach.

imo

If the FM is guilty, it makes perfect sense that she would be saying it was abduction.

There is no way out of it otherwise. Even if he wandered off, she is liable for not supervising him. If he did wander off and fell down a hole or something, she should be charged anyway, IMO. Who leaves a 3 year old to run about a huge bush block unattended? She is at best a negligent foster parent in this scenario IMO.

Being carted off and dumped in the bush by a person you trusted (and some insinuate murdered by her) is not a worst possible scenario?

I don't consider any scenario not a worst possible thing.
The fear and pain of a stranger abduction.
A betrayal by a loved one.
Shivering and slowly dying, all alone, in the bush.

The only thing that wouldn't be a worst case scenario is if someone has William and is caring for him in an innocent and caring manner, even if they are not meant to have him.

It is all a matter of personal perspective. I can't see that there is any right or wrong in people's opinions, just perhaps in the approach.

imo
Yes it's worse, because if it was a stranger abduction other unspeakable things would have happened to William, as that would have been the motivating factor.

Yes it's worse, because if it was a stranger abduction other unspeakable things would have happened to William, as that would have been the motivating factor.

It is a matter of personal perspective. That is yours, and whoever else's. They are all tragic and horrible scenarios, they don't need to be rated.

This thread doesn't need to be like this. All opinions are welcome.

imo

Eitherway you slice it, the FM is culpable IMO.

If William was abducted, she should be charged with negligence at least.
If William wandered off, she should be charged with negligence at least.
If William had an accident and she hid his body, she should be charged with negligence and tampering with a corpse, perjury, fraud, obstruction of justice, etc etc etc.

JMO.

Totally agree MrsG. <modsnip - comment on the case, not on other members> Little William dying of an accident is far less gruesome, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
william was said to have asthma attacks, i wonder if he had one and died at fgms, if fm was chasing him and angry, maybe he had the dice in his mouth?

In that case IMO the FGM would've been an active part of a pretty dramatic cover-up exercise. Could she plausibly feign ignorance of such a death? I don't know.

Also, I think that William's sister would likely have been aware of that circumstance had it occurred.

What history of “violence”? She has been charged with common assault. Are you aware of her history?
She was charged with assaulting a minor with a wooden spoon, and kicking her. That's violence.

Also the police prosecutor said she had a pattern of violence, which is the same thing as a history of violence. It's linked just above.

william was said to have asthma attacks, i wonder if he had one and died at fgms, if fm was chasing him and angry, maybe he had the dice in his mouth?

I've wondered whether he was angry and running away from her. The image of him "roaring" doesn't look cute or fun. It looks like he's screaming at her with fear in his eyes, IMO.

She was charged with assaulting a minor with a wooden spoon, and kicking her. That's violence.

Also the police prosecutor said she had a pattern of violence, which is the same thing as a history of violence. It's linked just above.

I've wondered whether he was angry and running away from her. The image of him "roaring" doesn't look cute or fun. It looks like he's screaming at her with fear in his eyes, IMO.
Do you have a link to the police prosecutor saying she has a history of violence? I don’t believe she has a criminal record at all.

2 things that I struggle with whenever I watch or hear the FFC talking in interviews:
1. Always “oversplains”. She never gives factual, sequential and logical answers. It’s like she is telling a fanciful story and she always seems to go off track.
2. I have never heard her once say how sorry she is or how guilty she feels that she and her mother were not supervising William. If the story was how she said it IMO she would be kicking herself and telling the world how regretful she was that she was not watching him.

She should have been accepting some of or all of the blame instead of constantly deflecting and going off on a tangent.

EVERYTHING does not add up and she does not seem authentic to me.

Attachments

• D2D77B92-9A38-4B16-B24D-CC7BE67BE088.png
    D2D77B92-9A38-4B16-B24D-CC7BE67BE088.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Do you have a link to the police prosecutor saying she has a history of violence? I don’t believe she has a criminal record at all.
I think this must be the article ???

Not sure if there are any other articles saying the same things???

That’s all alleged. Stating someone has a history of violence means they have a criminal record with violent assault type charges. Maybe the poster should have said IMO there is a history?

Doesn't really sound like a "history" though. I don't think FM has a criminal history.

Magistrate Feather indicates (in your linked article) that the trouble started when .... "the family's dynamic changed when the younger girl was introduced."
"There are interchanges that occur between parents and children in a family setting ... this change caused differences in terms of dynamics in the family"
"This is [a case] where a child has been misbehaving."

I also wonder too Bear, All I can come up with is maybe there were explicit, embarrassing texts or pictures being sent to each other that they did not want to fall under anybody else's eyes. My thoughts only
These would have been easily retrieved l would think? Police knew about them very early on. IMO those messages have nothing to do with William.

That’s all alleged. Stating someone has a history of violence means they have a criminal record with violent assault type charges. Maybe the poster should have said IMO there is a history?
Anyone with a history of violence does not have to or always have a criminal record. Many domestic abuse situations between a husband and wife are not reported. I dated a guy who was physically abusive for 4 years, he moved on to the next girl for 3 years beat the crap out of her too, moved on to the next one beat her so badly over 6 years, and controlled her beyond belief. Not one of the 3 times throughout his violent history of physically abusing his three partners was he charged, or had a criminal record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000