Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Police from Strike Force Rosann did not want the latest development to be made public,
and are worried about the impact the publicity will have on the investigation, one person close to the matter said on the condition of anonymity.
This seems most likely to me. I can't see the advantage of a deliberate leak of info. Especially considering the FFM was already a known POI

Interesting - and who would know bearbear . surely there’s some lockdown control on google maps.

I'm hopeless with IT stuff but am thinking perhaps theres a way someone can mess with your cached views ? ?
will be good to hear from others on this
You can submit any location on google maps. I assume it needs to be checked by google, as it sometimes takes a while to go public.

You can submit any location on google maps. I assume it needs to be checked by google, as it sometimes takes a while to go public.

That has been on google maps for ages. Pretty sure that somewhere back in the threads we looked all around that location on Google maps, as a member had discovered that "landmark" added to google.

I have seen it in another case also. In the Suzanne Morphew case (USA) someone landmarked the Morphew house on Google.

Last edited:
I think it is possible the Police have evidence that media don’t know about …
I have also been trying to think about what that may be???
Happy to speculate if any one interested ???

However, I don’t think any “recordings“ of the NSWCC Hearings can be used against the FM …. Not sure if that is what you meant??
Police could use their own taped interview evidence … if there are discrepancies …

IMO
I agree Slouth...

Spedding sued the NSW police after he believed that they targeted him and pursued him maliciously. This case with Spedding is still very fresh in the media.

If detectives do not have evidence, hard evidence, they certainly did not learn their lesson with Bill Spedding.
In saying that, that applied to the MSM also. My understanding is that before such headlines and high profile type stories are run that an in house lawyer has to review and approve it - To avoid being sued if there is nothing to back up and support the article. I might be wrong about this, SouthAussie or DrSlueth would probably know?

I have noticed many variations of the reporting the last 24 hours, most of which have changed several times in updates in online articles. Words such as May have, Police believe, Police suspect, To be charged. I think MSM ran with what they could when whatever was leaked or became knowledge and then continued to update cautiously throughout the day the appropriate wording.

Tyrrell case Bill Spedding wins $1.5 million after suing NSW Police​

Bill Spedding alleged police maliciously pursued him while investigating the disappearance of the three-year-old boy.

I wonder if Williams sister remembers stuff. My kids remember stuff from the same age.
Stuff happened to me when i was 3 and a half. I blocked it out then something happened when I was in my 30s and all of a sudden the memories all came back, in great detail including memories of the scent at the time.

That has been on google maps for ages. Years and years. Pretty sure that somewhere back in the threads we looked all around that location on Google maps, as a member had discovered that "landmark" added to google.

I have seen it in another case also. In the Suzanne Morphew case (USA) someone landmarked the Morphew house on Google.
JMO - Around 30 mins is not a long drive to arrive there from Benaroon Drive ... by whomever. While it may not initially been referring to this William, it could have been worth an investigative search.

To be honest Butterstick, I don’t want to think about what would be involved in moving a body after some weeks, if not under refrigeration.

I think there was very little supervision of the foster family in the first few days after William disappeared, due to it occurring in a small town where his Foster GM was a well known local identity.

I know small country towns. Unless you’re a total outcast ( and probably even IF, in a case like this) people rally - they care, they never think the worst. And we saw it - they came from everywhere & combed every inch of that place, they checked water tanks & drains, climbed in roofs and explored every nook & cranny. There were sniffer dogs ( no scent past the boundary), bush trackers found nothing - and they’ll find a flea on a stray dog !

I never believed that William wandered away, so initially I did buy into the ‘abduction’ theory.

However nothing about that rang true, despite all those in the area who were ‘named & shamed’, rightfully or wrongfully.

FM planted seeds that didn‘t reach me. More importantly, she failed to plant the ones that would’ve made her believable as a distraught ‘mother‘ who was determined to find their child.
And neither did they as a couple. That may be Me - may not be their fault, and may not make them guilty of anything. I’m just sharing my own thoughts on an awful situation.

but now things have taken a turn and are not going well for her / them.

IMO, if she’s truely innocent of any involvement, she’d do well now to stand on her balcony & shout to the world what honestly happened that day, and reclaim what personal attributes that may still be available to her.

And what is interesting War, Is when you know people within that town and you speak about the case to them and hear opinions and thoughts on what happened and who might have been involved. They sure did rally together for a little boy lost and as time went on and people came together for parties, picnics, community get togethers... Well I just would have loved to be a fly on the wall at one or more of those

JMO - Around 30 mins is not a long drive to arrive there from Benaroon Drive ... by whomever. While it may not initially been referring to this William, it could have been worth an investigative search.

Queens Lake (where that landmark has been added to Google) was searched extensively back in 2015.

The police had received a tip about Queens Lake.

They even found bones there during their searches, but they were from an animal.

Police from Strike Force Rosann did not want the latest development to be made public, and are worried about the impact the publicity will have on the investigation, one person close to the matter said on the condition of anonymity.

So, a source "who is close to the inquest" and "not authorised to speak publicly" has stated that they don't think charges will be laid, considering that the police who "only needed reasonable suspicion of guilt to make an arrest – did not lay one themselves".

New Article

As per above;

“Nine years since William's mystery disappearance, police have thrown out the old official timeline of what unfolded at Benaroon Drive in Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast on September 12, 2014.

For a long time, the prevailing theory was that William had been abducted from his foster grandmother's home by a predatory stranger.

But now, a fresh brief handed to prosecutors alleges another sinister scenario - including allegations the toddler's foster mum interfered with a corpse and perverted the course of justice after William suffered a fatal accident.

The new theory suggests William may have fallen off one of the balconies at the home of his foster grandmother and that his foster mother may have taken off down the street in the grandmother's car to a nearby riding school in order to cover it up”

I think the truck driver is the brand new witness they referred to back before the big dig. I think he only recently came forward to say he saw FFM throw something out the window or acting suspiciously.

I think the truck driver is the brand new witness they referred to back before the big dig. I think he only recently came forward to say he saw FFM throw something out the window or acting suspiciously.
Very well could be. If they are found to be involved, the Fosters anonymity IMO has really hindered the possibility of people coming forward who may of seen something or them.

“However, computer and data software analysis before the inquest later prompted questions about that time stamp too.

The validity of the time stamp difference has been argued over since it was revealed in 2019.

Speculation swirled about the camera on which it was taken - bought by the foster mother in Bali in August 2014 - being set to the wrong time zone.

The question remains as to whether William's disappearance or death happened much earlier than believed.

Activities that occurred on the verandah may have occurred before, rather than after, the picture was taken.

A senior policewoman, Detective Sergeant Laura Beacroft, told the inquest that she put the time William vanished between 10.05am and 10.20am.

But it is before this that police now believe William may have succumbed to a fatal accident, such as falling from the verandah of the Kendall house and hitting his head.

Interestingly, a local man leaving the Kendall tennis club suggested the boy may have gone missing up to an hour earlier than originally thought.

Richard Donoghue - who lived 270m from William's foster grandmother - later told police he had been at the tennis club when a call came in which made him 'think there was a child missing'.”

I’m guessing there’s a lot that we the public aren’t privy to.

IF she is charged with interfering with a corpse then surely there would have to be some evidence of his death?

If they don’t have a body then how can they prove anyone moved the body?

There would have to be physical evidence like blood at the scene and/or a witness who saw her remove the body or dispose of it.

Otherwise there’s reasonable doubt.

“However, computer and data software analysis before the inquest later prompted questions about that time stamp too.

The validity of the time stamp difference has been argued over since it was revealed in 2019.

Speculation swirled about the camera on which it was taken - bought by the foster mother in Bali in August 2014 - being set to the wrong time zone.

The question remains as to whether William's disappearance or death happened much earlier than believed.

Activities that occurred on the verandah may have occurred before, rather than after, the picture was taken.

A senior policewoman, Detective Sergeant Laura Beacroft, told the inquest that she put the time William vanished between 10.05am and 10.20am.

But it is before this that police now believe William may have succumbed to a fatal accident, such as falling from the verandah of the Kendall house and hitting his head.

Interestingly, a local man leaving the Kendall tennis club suggested the boy may have gone missing up to an hour earlier than originally thought.

Richard Donoghue - who lived 270m from William's foster grandmother - later told police he had been at the tennis club when a call came in which made him 'think there was a child missing'.”

I’m guessing there’s a lot that we the public aren’t privy to.

Better journalists (imo) have already stated that the photo times have since been confirmed at 9:37 etc. We have linked the various confirmations several times.

The DM seems to like to reiterate over and over things that others have ruled out. They have got their theory and they are sticking to it, no matter what. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000