Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect Doc, I think you may be taking some liberty with that bolded interpretation of Gerard Craddock’s statement to deputy state coroner Harriet Grahame.

Craddock is not the Coroner. He is a Barrister, appointed to assist the Coroner in this Inquest.

I’d presume his responsibilities include keeping her informed of occurrences that may perhaps have a bearing on the Inquest ( e.g. someone being charged over William’s disappearance/ death / accessory to / after / etc )

It’s well documented that he fulfilled those duties at thIs latest hearing, notifying Ms Grahame & court records, that the Police have put a submission to the DPP regards possible charges in relation to William.

Ms Grahame holds the power in this Inquest, and decides what goes where etc in relation to the Inquest (404 )

The Coroner may summon witnesses, and people found lying are guilty of perjury.
Additional powers of the Coroner include the power of subpoena, the power of arrest, the power to administer oaths, and the power to sequester juries of six during inquests.
… . Also to authorise a police officer or other person to enter any place and gather evidence, similar to a search warrant .
to clear a court in certain circumstances and prevent publication of certain evidence. …
Uummmm ..

Lol - if I was in Craddock’s position I think I’d make it clear that I hadn’t overstepped my mark & reached out to the DPP ! It wasn’t me Your Honour, we’re all loyal to you

Seriously tho, IMO - this was simply an awareness statement. It was not intended to imply anything other than the fact that there has been a submission tendered to the DPP by Police.

This is a dreadful & unimaginable situation to have occurred & I’m sure I’m safe to say We All want the truth to prevail. I’m trying to have faith & to remain objective, to absorb & think carefully, and to remember that journalists get paid by headline attention !!

All IMO.
I don't think I'm taking liberty at all Warsh...and I'm well aware of Mr Craddock's role & the Coroners .

I don't think that Mr Craddock, when notifying the Coroner ,was the first time Coroner Grahame became aware of the referral to the DPP ;) , he was doing his "job" , also making the public aware & as you say making a record to the court IMO

The Coroner was ready to hand down her findings, which IMO was not to refer the case to the DDP - if so the inquest would have been suspended - s78 of the Coroners Act is an interesting read View - NSW legislation

So IMO Mr Craddock was making it clear that he had nothing to do with seeking "advice" from the DPP & he may have a negative view of the way the NSWPF has handled this - again IMO

New article outlining more detail of recordings

Leading Children's Court clinical psychologist Dr Gary Banks produced an assessment of the home environment provided by the foster parents, SD and JS, to young children.

The report is believed to be scathing of their handling of young children

The more I read about these two disgusting individuals, the more I wonder about William's black eye.

Regarding "William Tyrrell's foster father launched into a vile tirade about a 10-year-old girl" on November 23, 2020, would that have been William's sister?

8 Oct 2020: William Tyrrell's 10-year-old sister has made an emotional promise to find her sibling, telling an inquest into his disappearance she wants to become a detective and solve the case.

The black eye comes up again and again. Its trivially easy to prove whether or not it came from a long day care setting as explained.

There is no doubt those people should not have custody of any children. They obviously never will, there's literally no way they can ever get a WWCC ever again in this state. It doesn't IMO inevitably mean they did anything to William, and even if they did where is the evidence? So far, I see none. JMO IMO, obviously my feelings can change if we ever get to hear or see what the evidence is...

The black eye comes up again and again. Its trivially easy to prove whether or not it came from a long day care setting as explained.

As explained where? Where has 'long day care' ever been mentioned in relation to WT's black eye? Link?

Meanwhile:

Two days after William went missing, his biological mother recalled in a police statement that she had been told her son had fallen and gotten a black eye after losing his balance clambering on top of his foster mum.

'(The case worker) said that William was climbing on the female foster carer and he had lost his balance and fell and that was how he got a black eye.

[bbm]

As explained where? Where has 'long day care' ever been mentioned in relation to WT's black eye? Link?

Meanwhile:

Two days after William went missing, his biological mother recalled in a police statement that she had been told her son had fallen and gotten a black eye after losing his balance clambering on top of his foster mum.

'(The case worker) said that William was climbing on the female foster carer and he had lost his balance and fell and that was how he got a black eye.

[bbm]

I remember the childcare thing also. I looked back in the threads ... maybe the posts about it are in the thread that was pulled.
Unfortunately many MSM links from 7,8,9 years ago are now gone. But if I ever stumble on it again, I will link it.

Do you know that William wasn't climbing up on FM at childcare? Maybe both things are true.
I also remember that someone else was present when the fall happened. FM was chatting to a friend at the time IIRC.

I think we can agree that William was taken to the hospital after the fall, where the staff are mandated reporters.
He also attended childcare regularly, where the staff are mandated reporters.
He wasn't kept away from mandated reporters.

Last edited:
As heartbreaking as this is SA, I tend to agree.

I have no idea what their resources / deliverables / capabilities are, but sadly I doubt this ranks highly in the triage status of all the other submissions before them.

IMO, the ‘urgency’ has long passed, because William’s definitely gone; most probably dead; just a little boy who disappeared off the face of the earth, and was allowed to because he had no public identity - due to the demands of ‘others’ for secrecy.
Will we ever know ? Maybe not us, but the truth will always eventually prevail.

<modsnip - political commentary>
Hard disagree…It’s arguably the highest profile criminal investigation in the country and the DPP aren’t operating in a vacuum, they know there will be huge repercussions and media interest in whatever decision they make. It’s not likely it’s going to be sitting in the back of some drawer somewhere. IMO.

I remember the childcare thing also. I looked back in the threads ... maybe the posts about it are in the thread that was pulled.
Unfortunately many MSM links from 7,8,9 years ago are now gone. But if I ever stumble on it again, I will link it.

Do you know that William wasn't climbing up on FM at childcare? Maybe both things are true.
I also remember that someone else was present when the fall happened. FM was chatting to a friend at the time IIRC.

I think we can agree that William was taken to the hospital after the fall, where the staff are mandated reporters.
He also attended childcare regularly, where the staff are mandated reporters.
He wasn't kept away from mandated reporters.

Very early on in the threads, it was noted that this (black eye) "it happened at daycare" was said by William's Bio Mother IMO. Not sure how this can be proven at this point.

Very early on in the threads, it was noted that this (black eye) "it happened at daycare" was said by William's Bio Mother IMO. Not sure how this can be proven at this point.

Thanks for jogging my memory, I think you are right.

I wonder if it is in BM's 60 Minutes interview. Maybe one day I will relisten to that.

“William Tyrrell’s birth mother was told her son 'had a black eye' from an accident just before her final contact visit with the toddler five years ago, coronial documents said.

'Apparently it had happened on a Saturday but I don’t know how long it had happened before this visit.'”

William Tyrrell's birth mother told son had 'black eye' from accident

Wouldn't have thought that William would be at Daycare on a Saturday. MOO

Last edited:

New article, which highlights ENT appointments, allergies, the need William had for an OT, all of which is entirely unrelated to his care status, IMO.

Where are you, little william?

New article, which highlights ENT appointments, allergies, the need William had for an OT, all of which is entirely unrelated to his care status, IMO.

Where are you, little william?

Hmmm, interesting timing. Does DM maybe read this thread?

Thanks. Other than here, I have never found any reference to long day care and black eye.

I found the link that says that there was a friend (witness) there when William sustained his black eye.
And how William was then taken to the hospital.

Mr Attwood had warned the birth mother before the visit that William had a black eye. He had been climbing up as the foster mother was having a cup of tea with a friend and had fallen on a piece of furniture.
William Tyrrell Inside Privileged Life

(Paraphrased) .... FM explained how William had fallen against a table, she then took him to the hospital as a precaution.
William Tyrrell Behind The Silence Lies So Much Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member