Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The dog squad’s ability to detect Ws scent was not affected at all as we know Ws scent was picked up at the house but stopped “ beyond the perimeter “.

IIRC, the tracker dogs could only find his scent in the backyard.

If this happened today, NSW Police would be expected to create an incident scene at and around the house, and strictly control entry to it.

That’s right JB.. Regardless of who and how many people trampled over that area that morning, dogs were still able to detect Ws scent in the backyard.

However, I believe they would have liked to have found it elsewhere ... such as the front yard where he was supposedly playing at some time that morning and maybe in the street.

IIRC, the tracker dogs could only find his scent in the backyard.

If this happened today, NSW Police would be expected to create an incident scene at and around the house, and strictly control entry to it.
Seriously ? Only found in the back yard ?
What about inside the house, what about on the deck, on the bike he was riding, in the garden he so deliberately crashed into ?

Seriously ? Only found in the back yard ?
What about inside the house, what about on the deck, on the bike he was riding, in the garden he so deliberately crashed into ?

I believe that the police were trying to find a trail leading away from the house on the basis that he may have wandered off, but to no avail.

Not limited to the back yard it seems.

"Police dogs were brought to the scene shortly after William disappeared in 2014 and they detected his scent but only within the property's boundaries."

And we can also add that the Police simply do not believe the person (FM) who has been leading the narrative from the start. Charged since with dishonesty offences, hitting Williams sister in the head with a spoon, kicking her, intimidation and a police prosecutor arguing "a pattern of violence".

She has also changed her story from the 000 call to nearly every other story I have listened to (various podcasts), watched (60 minutes and Police interviews) and read about since. She also witheld the very important details of driving her car that morning that she chose not to tell Police about.

IMO every story she has since told has either been "wishy washy" lacking detail, or overly fanciful with too much detail that seems irrelevant, does not answer any questions and/or contradicts things she has said earlier.

I think people are much more believable when make concise, factual and "to the point" statements. Not waffle on without actually saying anything.

Unfortunately I have not seen this with FM.
Detective willy:
Excellent work,Everything you said points to her, and the police , hearing the stories over again , each time differently

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back