Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which of them are you describing?

I think of GO too, but not in connection with PS. Would you be thinking GO was a close friend he was willing to protect, or someone PS feared? I don't think PS is timid.
I just think PS saw something & for what ever reason ( maybe there is some dirt on PS that we don't know between this lot??) & is he not saying anything. There had to be a reason that GJ was so interested in PS?

GO being a handyman would have had a lot known alot of people. We know he & FA hung around, lived together / near each other & that the FGM was well aware of GO & than add in RP to the mix & his "confession". I believe RP had capacity when he made that statement.

I think that the FGM had told GO that the FF were coming to visit. GO was in Kendall that morning, supposedly at the Community Centre paying for advertising if I re-call correctly?

I also wonder if GO is a law abiding citizen? IMO

All MO & some of my thoughts 10 yrs on.....

I just think PS saw something & for what ever reason ( maybe there is some dirt on PS that we don't know between this lot??) & is he not saying anything. There had to be a reason that GJ was so interested in PS?

GO being a handyman would have had a lot known alot of people. We know he & FA hung around, lived together / near each other & that the FGM was well aware of GO & than add in RP to the mix & his "confession". I believe RP had capacity when he made that statement.

I think that the FGM had told GO that the FF were coming to visit. GO was in Kendall that morning, supposedly at the Community Centre paying for advertising if I re-call correctly?

I also wonder if GO is a law abiding citizen? IMO

All MO & some of my thoughts 10 yrs on.....
I wonder if any of them have tried to convince Rosann they would be eligible for claiming the $1M Reward ... as far as we know, no one has tried to claim the money.
MOO

I wonder if any of them have tried to convince Rosann they would be eligible for claiming the $1M Reward ... as far as we know, no one has tried to claim the money.
MOO
I doubt it.

The reward is very specific.

“This is a unique reward, it does not require the charge and conviction of any person(s), it relates to the recovery of William Tyrrell.

I note in that link, it says:
"About 10.30am on Friday 12 September 2014, William, then aged three, was playing in the yard of his grandmother’s home on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, when he disappeared."

After 2 years of investigation, Rosann have seen fit to quote that time.
JMO, but I think that those reading that estimated time would interpretate it to be around 10 to 10.30 am ... thereby precluding their own thoughts about the disappearance activities prior to that.

I note in that link, it says:
"About 10.30am on Friday 12 September 2014, William, then aged three, was playing in the yard of his grandmother’s home on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, when he disappeared."

After 2 years of investigation, Rosann have seen fit to quote that time.
JMO, but I think that those reading that estimated time would interpretate it to be around 10 to 10.30 am ... thereby precluding their own thoughts about the disappearance activities prior to that.

The information questionaire they handed to the residents (while interviewing them at the same time) was asking questions from 9:30am that morning.

We don't know all the questions on that survey, but 9:30 was one of the things we do know about at least one aspect of the questions.

Thread 47, post 1021

The information questionaire they handed to the residents (while interviewing them at the same time) was asking questions from 9:30am that morning.

We don't know all the questions on that survey, but 9:30 was one of the things we do know about at least one aspect of the questions.

Thread 47, post 1021
JMO -
.... Because the questionnaire was handed to residents by police in 2015; and

.... The $1M Reward was announced on 12 Sep 2016
.... Many people who then read that Reward announcement are likely to draw the conclusion that Police had then established William's disappearance to be closer to 10.30 am ... thereby disregarding movements from 7.30 am to 8 am.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47
...... NB: “The court is being shown a questionnaire handed to residents by police in 2015, which included a question about who was present at their properties on the day William vanished. @10NewsFirst @10Daily”

$1 million reward offered in William Tyrrell case
"On the second anniversary of the disappearance of William Tyrrell, the NSW Government has announced a $1 million reward for information on his whereabouts."

JMO -
.... Because the questionnaire was handed to residents by police in 2015; and

.... The $1M Reward was announced on 12 Sep 2016
.... Many people who then read that Reward announcement are likely to draw the conclusion that Police had then established William's disappearance to be closer to 10.30 am ... thereby disregarding movements from 7.30 am to 8 am.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47
...... NB: “The court is being shown a questionnaire handed to residents by police in 2015, which included a question about who was present at their properties on the day William vanished. @10NewsFirst @10Daily”

$1 million reward offered in William Tyrrell case
"On the second anniversary of the disappearance of William Tyrrell, the NSW Government has announced a $1 million reward for information on his whereabouts."

I feel pretty sure that the research done by our member, Richie Swan, validates the time and date of the photos - if that is what your post is alluding to.

And the police are not questioning the photos. Only a lawyer for the BP did that. And I believe that was at the urging of others around the BP.

We have also posted at least several links - from reputable journalists - that the time of the photos was later confirmed. After it was questioned by the lawyer at the inquest.

Hence, the police being concerned about people's movements and whereabouts from 9:30am makes sense.

imo

Last edited:
JMO -
After considering the information in the links below, I am wondering if it would be possible for the tea to be warm when Senior Constable Christopher Rowley arrived at 11.06am, 10 minutes after William’s foster mother frantically called police to report him missing.
.... especially if the tea had been made around 10.30 am!

(Maybe someone else can find a link, but I seem to recall that Rowley had stated that when he felt the teacup, it was still warm).

Parents of William Tyrrell appear on 60 Minutes as new evidence revealed
"William was playing with his sister when he stepped off a wooden deck and onto grass near the side of the home as his mother made a cup of tea inside. Police believe William went down towards the sloping backyard.
On Sunday, William's parents revealed he could have made his way down the sloping backyard because he was excited about his dad coming home from work and wanted to welcome him home.
"I called out, 'Can you see daddy's car?' " said his mother. "Then there was no answer."
William Tyrrell in his favourite Spider-Man suit.
Credit:NSW Police Media
Within 20 minutes his mother had called police."

https://www.news.com.au/national/co...t/news-story/d0e0d3664d113387adef9083d094040f
"In his opening address, Mr Craddock, told the court William had disappeared while the foster mother and Nanna were drinking tea that was still warm or “not too cold to drink”.
He remarked there were different ways of making or pouring tea and asked the foster mother what was hers or her mother’s preferred way."

"* William's foster mother made cups of tea before snapping the now iconic photo of the three-year-old boy sitting on the deck dressed as Spider-Man at 9.37am.
* As the woman and her mother drank tea William jumped around the deck, again roaring while playing a new game called "daddy tiger"."

JMO -
After considering the information in the links below, I am wondering if it would be possible for the tea to be warm when Senior Constable Christopher Rowley arrived at 11.06am, 10 minutes after William’s foster mother frantically called police to report him missing.
.... especially if the tea had been made around 10.30 am!

(Maybe someone else can find a link, but I seem to recall that Rowley had stated that when he felt the teacup, it was still warm).

Parents of William Tyrrell appear on 60 Minutes as new evidence revealed
"William was playing with his sister when he stepped off a wooden deck and onto grass near the side of the home as his mother made a cup of tea inside. Police believe William went down towards the sloping backyard.
On Sunday, William's parents revealed he could have made his way down the sloping backyard because he was excited about his dad coming home from work and wanted to welcome him home.
"I called out, 'Can you see daddy's car?' " said his mother. "Then there was no answer."
William Tyrrell in his favourite Spider-Man suit.
Credit:NSW Police Media
Within 20 minutes his mother had called police."

https://www.news.com.au/national/co...t/news-story/d0e0d3664d113387adef9083d094040f
"In his opening address, Mr Craddock, told the court William had disappeared while the foster mother and Nanna were drinking tea that was still warm or “not too cold to drink”.
He remarked there were different ways of making or pouring tea and asked the foster mother what was hers or her mother’s preferred way."

"* William's foster mother made cups of tea before snapping the now iconic photo of the three-year-old boy sitting on the deck dressed as Spider-Man at 9.37am.
* As the woman and her mother drank tea William jumped around the deck, again roaring while playing a new game called "daddy tiger"."
What would be the relevance of whether the tea is warm or cold?

JMO -There looks to be quite a difference in how William looks in the photos that the FM has said that she took on the morning he disappeared.
.... I believe the photo of William in the blue and white shirt (Holding the pencil in his left hand) ... is taken while the Fosters were in Bali ... only a few weeks before the day he went missing.

He looks a bit older, and his hair is quite different to the way it looks in the photos purported by FM ... to have been taken just prior to William disappearing.
1728188029616.png

1728187775283.png

Edited to include the link for this photo: Missing toddler William Tyrrell: Police suspect paedophile ring

Last edited:
I feel sure that Dan Box is going to reveal some bits and pieces that some of the general public don't realise. He is an award winning journalist and an author.

He (along with Greg Bearup) wrote one of the best articles ever about William's disappearance, way back when it all began. And before Dan moved to London, and before he suffered his own personal tragedy.

Really happy he is back and is digging (again) into this case. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back