Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When initially charged:

"The Australian understands the foster parents vehemently deny doing any harm to the child.
William Tyrrell’s foster parents are expected to fight charges of assaulting a child by arguing that the alleged victim may have fallen from a horse."

The FM has now changed her mind and pleaded guilty to the assault charges.

There are criminals who will never admit to their guilt and are happy to die without admitting the truth of their crime.

MOO
I think, the expression "may have fallen" is wrong or a lie. As a parent I would 100% know, if my child had fallen from a horse or not. There is no "perhaps" or "possible" to it. Either or.

I'm really intrigued as to what is going on in the magistrate's head who is overseeing this case. Knowing how publicised the findings and sentencing is going to be. How unusual it is or isn't to other child assault and intimidation cases. Having actual recordings of the assaults and recordings of conversations about the assaults and seeing how the offences are written up in the MSM every day. Knowing the police are wanting to use this information to further a high profile case, I would not want to be in their shoes for anything. MOO

O/T, but relating to text messages, deleted by a parents, who are accused of abuse and murder

...... clearly because when she thinks about it, she gets anxiety. A consensual search of Alize's phone was denied.

An interview was conducted with Tre and during the interview he provided consent to search his cell phone. During the search of the phone, Tre disclosed that he recently deleted all the text messages between him and Alize. Tre advised he deleted them because he normally deletes all messages in his phone. Tre stated him and ‘Alize have texted in the past about the victim and the other children. Tre advised he knows Alize to also take pictures/videos of the children to include the victim. Tre advised whenever he is at work, Alize has trouble taking care of the children because they do not respect her. Tre stated in the past, Alize had called him begging Tre to come home "so she doesn't go to jail". Alize would also have to FaceTime Tre so he could talk to the children in attempts to quell them.

I wonder, if FFC called MFC within the deleted messages, to come and help her come clear with the little W. I bet, something similar went on between FFC and MFC during 6 weeks of deleted calls. FFC seems to be the driving force, just like Alize in this case above. In case Alize it ended with murder after torturing and abuse.

O/T, but relating to text messages, deleted by a parents, who are accused of abuse and murder

...... clearly because when she thinks about it, she gets anxiety. A consensual search of Alize's phone was denied.

An interview was conducted with Tre and during the interview he provided consent to search his cell phone. During the search of the phone, Tre disclosed that he recently deleted all the text messages between him and Alize. Tre advised he deleted them because he normally deletes all messages in his phone. Tre stated him and ‘Alize have texted in the past about the victim and the other children. Tre advised he knows Alize to also take pictures/videos of the children to include the victim. Tre advised whenever he is at work, Alize has trouble taking care of the children because they do not respect her. Tre stated in the past, Alize had called him begging Tre to come home "so she doesn't go to jail". Alize would also have to FaceTime Tre so he could talk to the children in attempts to quell them.

I wonder, if FFC called MFC within the deleted messages, to come and help her come clear with the little W. I bet, something similar went on between FFC and MFC during 6 weeks of deleted calls. FFC seems to be the driving force, just like Alize in this case above. In case Alize it ended with murder after torturing and abuse.

Two months ago, Caroline Overington wrote a piece in The Australian.

She was saying that the police allege an accidental death, with FM then covering up.

They are not alleging murder or torture.

The brief that was handed to the DPP by the police recommended charges of perverting the course of justice and interfering with a corpse. Link

I think you may have misunderstood my response ... it was related to why would a person be stressed if they did nothing wrong, as per the post I responded to.

The two people I mentioned were very stressed when they were being accused and they had done nothing wrong.
The public consenses at the time was quite the opposite. IMO

Lindy Chamberlain 'must' have done it because she was cool as a cucumber.
Same went for Kathleen.

Interestingly, they both were acquitted and cleared.

Quite the opposite to what we are seeing here.

moo

Have finally caught up. Did anyone in group attend court and hear the recordings? I would love to know your observations.

Can anyone remember an article that mentions Williams behaviour annoying older sister that morning?
On the morning he vanished, he had a minor fight over a toy with another child staying in the house, had scrambled eggs and orange juice for breakfast and was throwing objects and displaying unsettled behaviour before he vanished.

Before he left, the foster father told police, William and another child 'were fighting over this toy' which was similar to a car dashboard with a steering wheel and a key, before having breakfast.

Last edited:
On the morning he vanished, he had a minor fight over a toy with another child staying in the house, had scrambled eggs and orange juice for breakfast and was throwing objects and displaying unsettled behaviour before he vanished.
unsettled behaviour before he vanished.

Always been redflag #1 for me. :(

from fgms walkthrough video....

She said William drew pictures with crayons, 'got fed up', and while he was doing so was photographed by his foster mother, 'that photo of him in the Spider-Man suit, that was taken here'.

'Then (the foster mother) had him throwing the dice, and he was THROWING the dice and she had to teach him that you don’t, just let it roll out of your hand.
'But he still wanted to throw it. He got sick of that as well.'

It was after that, she said, came the last actions of the little boy observed by anyone other than his abductor, the 'daddy tiger' game.

'He was sort of taking over everything and we said "roar, I'm a tiger" and he just disappeared around the corner of the house.
'And he was full of life, full of energy, bouncing out of his skull with happiness and just joy of living. And that’s the last I saw of him.'

Last edited:

Before he left, the foster father told police, William and another child 'were fighting over this toy' which was similar to a car dashboard with a steering wheel and a key, before having breakfast.

Apparently, the DM considers unsettled behaviour to be ... (as this immediately followed their own comment about unsettled behaviour).

She said William 'was full of life, full of energy, bouncing out of his skull with happiness and just joy of living'.

'And that's the last I saw of him. As I was sitting there, that’s when he went around … that’s my last memory of William, going around the corner.'

(from your link)

sff
Think there is some kind of evidence in the deleted block of time.

It is step 1 nowadays by perpetrators after the fact to remove the phone evidence.
Large redflag.

Having to do it after the fact is a giveaway of an accident or unintended situation.

moo

She said William drew pictures with crayons, 'got fed up', and while he was doing so was photographed by his foster mother, 'that photo of him in the Spider-Man suit, that was taken here'.

'Then (the foster mother) had him throwing the dice, and he was THROWING the dice and she had to teach him that you don’t, just let it roll out of your hand.

It was after that, she said, came the last actions of the little boy observed by anyone other than his abductor, the 'daddy tiger' game.

'He was sort of taking over everything and we said "roar, I'm a tiger" and he just disappeared around the corner of the house.
'And he was full of life, full of energy, bouncing out of his skull with happiness and just joy of living. And that’s the last I saw of him.'
There was also the crashing his bike into the garden was frowned about that morning.
And was frowned upon and expected to change his pants starting the day because he had a wet pullup pants.That was the FF.

A gentle undertone of blaming William alot that morning. IMO

See it all the time with these kids cases sadly.

LEAKAGE.

moo

sff
Think there is some kind of evidence in the deleted block of time.

It is step 1 nowadays by perpetrators after the fact to remove the phone evidence.
Large redflag.

Having to do it after the fact is a giveaway of an accident or unintended situation.

moo
Do we know the date these messages were deleted or when they were sent?

Apparently, the DM considers unsettled behaviour to be ... (as this immediately followed their own comment about unsettled behaviour).

She said William 'was full of life, full of energy, bouncing out of his skull with happiness and just joy of living'.

'And that's the last I saw of him. As I was sitting there, that’s when he went around … that’s my last memory of William, going around the corner.'

(from your link)

Grandma said this.
Not FM.

Always sounded like overcompensating after all the negative things they said had happened.

(from your link)
just normal healthy toddler behaviour, he may have seemed full on to the foster grandmother though, or foster mother if she was finding him hard to cope with

I also recall that William wanted his sister to play tigers with him but she refused because he expected her to be the baby tiger.

Perhaps it was in an audio?

Good question

I am only going off memory but I think it was the weeks leading up to the trip.
But I am only speculating.
I don’t think there’s anything incriminating in these messages. Pretty sure it was fd who deleted them, so fm would still have them. I would think the phone company would be able to retrieve them anyway

I don’t think there’s anything incriminating in these messages. Pretty sure it was fd who deleted them, so fm would still have them. I would think the phone company would be able to retrieve them anyway
yep
hopefully all info has been retrieved.
Even to clear up the speculation about it if nothing there is valuable.

The foster father is also questioned about apparently deleted text messages on his phone for more than than six weeks preceding William's disappearance.

'It's noticed that during the period of (June 19 to August 3, 2014) there are no SMS messages contained in your SMS log. Why would you delete that?,' Jubelin asks.

'Is it a practice for you to delete SMS messages?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members