Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

“William Tyrrell's former foster mother has wept in a Sydney court while it heard secret recordings of heated arguments between her and a child, as she and her husband face charges of assault and intimidation.

As it was played in court, the woman appeared visibly distraught and sobbed with her head in her hands while her partner consoled her.”

“During one recording, the young child can be heard for several minutes crying and pleading “I need some help” and saying that she needs more time in reference to a household chore.”

“*advertiser censored*king stupid little ”,” he says to the child before she gets in the car.

The child can be heard crying as he calls them “so rude”.”

“A child allegedly assaulted and intimidated by former foster parents can be heard sobbing and begging with them in audio played to a court

In recordings played in Parramatta Local Court on Tuesday, the child could be heard crying and begging with her two carers, at one stage pleading with them to let her go.

In my opinion, it’s nice that the former foster mother had her partner to comfort her when she was crying in court, because from the recordings it appears the child had no one comforting her in the moment when she was crying, distraught and begging for help.
didn't the Former fm initially plead not guilty...? who does this narcissist think she's fooling? IMO
I dont understand, I really dont. they werent her children, if she couldnt cope, why not give them up? instead of put them through years of trauma (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member