awaiting sentencing phase

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last call OP makes before arriving home is at 18:07:22 and lasts 8:42. This sounds like the 9 minute call being referred to by EWN as being to 'Babyshoes'.

I have it as Alex Pilakoutas because it is in OP's Contacts as 'Alex P' (Moller's evidence shows this, and I'll recheck it shortly) [see footnote, this in incorrect] and Alex P confirms that OP called 'as usual around 6:30pm' that evening in his Witness Statement. Oh, and I thought the police would have verified these things!

If this call was Jenna Edkins then Alex P would complicit in covering up and OP's Contacts would have had to have been changed. Possible, but I don't think so myself (unless someone can show me the full call data and Contacts list that confirms otherwise).

I'd be more inclined to believe the call was either the unidentified (5860) call at 18:03:00 lasting 1:41 or the unidentified (7211) call lasting 6:47. And it sounds like some serious lack of police follow-up ...

I'd like to see police confirmation that the "entire call history and WhatsApp record was deleted, as well as several messages received after the shooting" as BB tweets. This isn't in the EWN report (yet). This would surely be the subject of a separate police prosecution? I think OP's GPRS activity post-22:30 and the WhapsApp messages are key and I also think the phone was hacked but not as BB states. We'll have to see how this unfolds.

Off to look at the Moller charts again ...

Footnote: I stand corrected: Nel skips the calls to the (5860) and (7211) numbers. The Moller chart doesn't name Alex P, it seems I have just used the Witness Statement to tie this to Alex P. Still checking ...

If this is the case, the Alex P call must be one of the 2 unidentified numbers and Jenna the final call. I have updated the phone usage chart to reflect this.

I wonder if Jenna Edkins is linked to his late night GPRS activity?

The unidentified calls, if one is Alex P. then would the other be Mr Edkins (jenna's dad), did his name or first name crop up anywhere, a mystery male's name?

Yes, I think you're onto something about the GPRS activity. This is all starting to make sense and suggests a motive or at least a catalyst to an argument. Sam Taylor says JE on the sidelines while she was with OP too.
No wonder no Valentine's Gift for Reeva. No wonder JE gives glowing reference for OP about his non violent behaviour, she is still very much on the scene.

This is reminding me of Camilla in the whole P Charles and P Diana fiasco. Look what happened there, and Camilla ended up marrying P Charles, is the same in store for JE, so she stays tight lipped about his dark side/

:thinking:

I 'love' the wording of the statement (below) issued by the Pistorius mob before what the revelations were was made public. Basically what they are saying is we don't know what this is, but we deny it. It's been said before but no wonder Pistorius is the type of horrible person he is given the natures of his mentors and role models.

'We are not sure of the allegations which are to be made or the source of such allegations, but we are not aware of any deletions having been affected by Oscar or effected on his instructions that could be relevant to this trial or could have impacted on this trial," they said.

As stated earlier, I have updated the phone usage chart to reflect the Jenna Edkins call and shifted Alex P to possibly be either of the previous unidentified numbers. The link for this and the witness analysis and location charts is in my post #5

I have also posted a new Timeline chart, for which I've switched to OneDrive so that I can use full Office 365 capabilities. Hope it works! I can see some cosmetic teething problems which I'll endeavour to correct. The timeline covers 13 Feb 2013 and I'll add 14 Feb onwards later. I'll keep updating as today's news comes in. Please let me know if you spot any errors or omissions.

I still have a call to a blonde and his sister to account for (from EWN report).

I just deleted a post with a photo of what I thought was Jenna Edkins. It said it was a photo of her but to me it looked just like Sam Taylor, and it was. This is Jenna from her twitter a/c. They could be sisters. I think it's beyond creepy that he dates people who look like clones of one another.

Attachments

• Jenna Edkins.jpg
    Jenna Edkins.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 90
David Dadic @DavidDadic · 50m 50 minutes ago

I imagine the office of the NPA is not a happy place this morning. A pitbull on the loose.

This is the photo I said I deleted because I believed in was Sam Taylor. I haven't got a clue now but I'll attach the link. This article was published within the last 2 hours.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-made-secret-9-4363332

This photo can be seen in a number of places on the net, sometimes saying it's Jenna and sometimes Sam. I guess they are clones.

Attachments

• JennaEdkins.jpg
    JennaEdkins.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 86
EWN has learned that Pistorius’s brother Carl narrowly escaped prosecution after police discovered he'd allegedly tampered with the athlete’s phone in the days after Reeva Steenkamp was shot.

It’s understood investigators considered charging him with defeating the ends of justice but ultimately declined to proceed with a case against him.

http://ewn.co.za/2014/10/02/Pistorius-the-Hulk-and-Babyshoes-What-the-court-didnt-hear

If this is true, heaven help justice in SA.

The EWN reports reveals some interesting and damning new information but I have to remind myself that it's written by two people with a book coming out in a few days time and which is promoted within the body of each of the reports. There may be a little journalistic license in the revelations.

It is very disappointing, if this information is true, that it wasn't brought up in court and prosecutors felt unable to bring charges against others.

Reeva's killing just reeks of a cover up now.

http://ewn.co.za/2014/10/02/Pistorius-the-Hulk-and-Babyshoes-What-the-court-didnt-hear

If this is true, heaven help justice in SA.

The EWN reports reveals some interesting and damning new information but I have to remind myself that it's written by two people with a book coming out in a few days time and which is promoted within the body of each of the reports. There may be a little journalistic license in the revelations.

According to Barry Bateman (one of the co-authors) they passed on the info when they discovered it but it was deemed 'too late'. I'm sure the timing of the revelation now has a lot to do with the publisher's decision-making as this was discovered near the end of the defence case which was weeks ago but it seems like it is all accurate. I imagine the Pistorius's would sue the a off anyone who attempted any false smearing of their golden boy. Which then leads me to believe that all the various allegations regarding his behaviour that have been made over the past year or so are grounded in truth.

https://twitter.com/barrybateman/status/517530682361655296

The EWN investigation can also reveal Pistorius’s movements in the 24 hours leading up to the shooting.

http://ewn.co.za/2014/10/02/FIRST-ON-EWN-Police-suspected-Carl-Pistorius-of-deleting-data

BRUNCH in Johannesburg on 13/9/2013 Melrose Arch with SABC sports presenter Vaylen Kirtley who has known OP for 10 years. They chatted about their families and plans for the year. She said OP showed her pictures of the house he intended buying and pictures of Steenkamp. Kirtley believes that in the tone with which Pistorius spoke of Steenkamp, he would marry her one day.

OP also spoke to a Cape Town based blonde model, whose name is known to EWN

OP met with lawyers at a firm in Illovo

OP met with a property agent about his impending house purchase in Atholl.

OP visited Justin Divaris at the Daytona Group car dealership in Sandton

OP chatted to Carl

OP chatted to Aimee.

Around 6pm As he drove into the Silver Woods Country Estate, he spent nearly 9 minutes on the phone with Jenna Edkins listed as ‘Babyshoes’ in his handset whose no is registered in her father's name. Edkins declined to answer questions about the contents of the phone call.

This is incomplete but just what I gleaned from the media article. Has a timeline been done of the whole 24 hours yet?

I 'love' the wording of the statement (below) issued by the Pistorius mob before what the revelations were was made public. Basically what they are saying is we don't know what this is, but we deny it. It's been said before but no wonder Pistorius is the type of horrible person he is given the natures of his mentors and role models.

'We are not sure of the allegations which are to be made or the source of such allegations, but we are not aware of any deletions having been affected by Oscar or effected on his instructions that could be relevant to this trial or could have impacted on this trial," they said.

bbm

Clearly lied!!!!!!!!!!

II think it's beyond creepy that he dates people who look like clones of one another.

~rsbm~

I was just thinking the same, JJ .. obv people are attracted by a certain look (there is a particular type of look I like in blokes!) but for them all too look *so* alike really *is* creepy. I wonder if Jenna still sees him? (although I think that the media must be watching out like a hawk, so there would be pictures if she was but it would be interesting to know if they are still communicating by phone .. Leah Skye Malan, watch out!)

In the NY jury trial of Ganesh Ramsaran, evidence that he deleted his most recent phone messages and frequently called his mistress, was crucial in convincing the jury of his guilt. It demonstrated he had something he wanted to hide and had lied about having a perfect marriage.

I don't see why OP's probably unfaithfullness to Reeva should be classed as character evidence and inadmissable. Surely it's evidence he lied when presenting the court with a picture of a perfect relationship and his deep and serious love for Reeva? As for his phone being removed from the scene of the crime and tamoered with..how that didn't come up I just don't understand.

In fact, I don't really understand the reasoning behind the evidence prosecution chose to present, and chose not too. It's very strange.

It really will be a travesty if OP walks free at sentencing.

Carl Pistorius' tweets seem incredibly insensitive to me. I think they indirectly reflect badly on Oscar too. But they both seem too insensitive to realise.

Or maybe it's just me being too sensitive to the idea that with OP's horrific gunning down of a young woman still so present, a little restraint and decorum is called for?

This is incomplete but just what I gleaned from the media article. Has a timeline been done of the whole 24 hours yet?
RSBM

Perhaps my post #563 will help with this? It covers 13 Feb 2013 so far. I have still to figure the calls to the blonde and Aimee. One or more may be before 17:30, the earliest time of OP's phone records presented by Moller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns