awaiting sentencing phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I like your additional reason for #2. I assume you mean the toilet window (for both screaming and waving)? In which case why did OP close it? And wouldn't it have been too dark to expect anyone to see waving jeans at the back of the house?

I would think, Reeva was hoping on Frankie to get help from him. He could see a waving jeans IMO, if he hadn't preferred to see NOTHING, unfortunately.

I would think, Reeva was hoping on Frankie to get help from him. He could see a waving jeans IMO, if he hadn't preferred to see NOTHING, unfortunately.

I thought his accommodation was to the side of the house but the bathroom window is at the back?

I thought his accommodation was to the side of the house but the bathroom window is at the back?

I don't know for sure. But Frankie could have heard Reeva's screaming out of a window and then followed the noise and then could have seen the jeans. IMO that's normal if there is loud screaming in the middle of the night and if I (Frankie) know the source (Reeva). There was a fight with voices/noises over about 1 hour before, we must not forget.
Reeva might have thought, only Frankie could help fast and effectively enough to stop OP.

Just from reading the live blod of the Dewai trial, it is quite evident that the judge is much more engaged than Masipa ever was. But Dewani took some cues from OP and is constantly in snot and tears in court. :gaah:

Murderer, psychopath, lier - OMG!

DID REEVA STEENKAMP FLUSH THE TOILET BEFORE SHE WAS SHOT?

http://ewn.co.za/2014/10/06/Oscar-Pistorius-Reeva-flushed-the-toilet-before-she-was-shot

Confusing part of this article:
"It's emerged that potentially vital evidence was not led in the Oscar Pistorius murder trial, allegedly because it could have undermined the cases of both the state and defence. "

"But it also would have undermined the state's argument that Pistorius had a fight with his girlfriend, which caused her to flee to the bathroom."

FFS - if she flushed the toilet, OP knew she was in there!!!!!! What "intruder" would flush the toilet???

I'm going with bat then gun. This means Reeva is in the toilet from before the first bat strike, through the "helps" and then the gunshots. This is the period when I'm considering whether she opened the toilet window or could be heard without doing so. It must be a few (not many) minutes rather than seconds. Before she flees to the toilet I have her arguing for an hour in the bedroom (as EvdM hears).

BTW I have his "helps" as being from the bathroom. I go with what Michelle Burger offered, that he was echoing Reeva's cry for help, taunting her. I think Dr Stipp said they sounded like he was embarrassed. If he was really screaming for help he'd have done so at the top of his voice with passion (not that it would make sense in his version, because he doesn't know it's Reeva in the toilet at that stage, he only suspects. And he hasn't checked the bedroom door to see if she's gone downstairs. What's he calling for help for?)

At least some Bat then gun is the only logical explanation for the damage in the bathroom.

Unless we are supposed to believe OP started breaking up the bath access panel after he **** Reeva

At least some Bat then gun is the only logical explanation for the damage in the bathroom.

Unless we are supposed to believe OP started breaking up the bath access panel after he **** Reeva

“He completely freaked out. He started screaming and swearing. He even kicked the garage door. We didn’t know what Oscar would do next." (as his ex-stylist told)

Like that OP showed his rage. Then I would think: yes, bat first, 4 x gun, minimally 1 x bat (broken bullet hole).

http://grubstreet.co.za/2014/03/13/...elationship-between-media-and-justice-system/

Oscar trial is redefining relationship between media and justice system

“One of the reasons they are puzzled is that they have juries that decide criminal cases and there are very strict rules about what juries can hear – and, therefore, be published. In South Africa it’s far more flexible because a judge ultimately decides.

“There’s the trial itself and then there’s what going on in the media,” Milo says. “I think that the beautiful thing about this being such an open trial is that it allows for a more informed analysis.

“I would hope that we would have a more informed analysis because we have an official record of what going on – and, therefore, less irresponsible reporting. All the tools are there for this to be reported very responsibly and in a very interesting manner – in a journalistically sound manner.”

http://grubstreet.co.za/2014/03/14/oh-how-we-laughed-top-oscar-retweets-2014-03-14/

Oh, how we laughed: top Oscar retweets, 2014-03-14

sickipediabot @sickipediabot

Manchester City are like Oscar Pistorius. Lost both legs, but still managed 4 shots on target.
6:52 PM - 13 Mar 2014

Chester Missing @chestermissing

Disgraced minister Dina Pule is on the ANC list. Next they'll be renewing Oscar Pistorius' gun license.

"Er war schon immer sehr entschlossen, wie ein Bullterrier", sagte einst sein stolzer Vater über ihn.

He has always been very determined, like a Bull Terrier ", once said his proud father about him.

Not only Gerrie Nel is like a Bull Terrier ...

If you copy and paste the word BALLISTIC from the first page you'll see that it comes up BATLISTIC (not sure how that works). Same thing if you search for BATL

The pdf is a scan. You see the optical scan, but you can also search and copy text which is there in a 'hidden layer' and has been read through Optical Character Recognition. This is a really neat optional feature in creating pdf files (you may have wondered before how you can search and copy text from some scanned pdfs and not others). Looks like the OCR has mistaken some Ls for Ts.

Regarding flushing the toilet:

The flush looks to be a sort of switch on the top of the cistern. Is it possible that as she was falling down on to the seat either her head or arm briefly pushed it and it flushed?

But it violates the defence case if it flushed far more than it does the States. According to Roux, the poor girl was too scared to speak or call the police while Pistorius was screaming at the "intruder", but flushed the toilet?

While it's unlikely she flushed it on the States case too - it's slightly more likely because she wasn't trying to be quiet to hide from an intruder.

If you've followed my Theory (sorry, it's off the air at the moment, see earlier post) and would like to help, I've just 3 final pieces from the evidence that I'd like to fit into it if I can. Any thoughts are welcome.

1. Assume the balcony door and bathroom window were open all night. Reeva is obviously in the toilet when the gun is fired and when the door is hit with the bat. Does this mean it must be possible for the neighbours to hear her screaming through the closed toilet window and door and open bathroom window? This is by far the simplest explanation.

Or does she open the toilet window to call for help? Is this the window OP hears sliding open in his version or is his simply embellishing with something he's heard often before? I think it may slide up from the bottom or down from the top.If so, she would have to reach under the blind to raise the bottom window (not a problem) but OP must have closed it again later (e.g. when he's broken into the toilet or collects Reeva's bag) as it's closed in the police photos. Why would he want to close it?

2. The neighbours hear a woman screaming, including "help". Assuming Reeva has a phone with her (humour me, I think she does, and it doesn't matter which one for this question) why would Reeva scream for help rather than phone? I'm thinking it's because it's a natural reaction, it appeals for immediate assistance, she may have thought Frank could hear her, or even the neighbours (particularly if she's opened the window).

3. Finally, I'd like to explain the jeans outside on the ground. I have an idea but I'm not happy with it. Any thoughts?

Thanks

1. I agree with your theory. I believe her voice must have been heard regardless of whether the toilet window was open or not. He had a few things to do before others arrived on the scene, far more important things IMO than to remember to close that small toilet window, and as you say, why would he want to close it

2. If OP was going crazy with the bat in the bathroom, I think she’d be too caught up in the moment to ring the police even if she had her phone. If she was in a distant part of the house away from him, I think it more probable than not that she would have made that call, but the fact that he was only a few feet away from her, I think she’d be concentrating more on what he was doing, and I agree that the natural reaction would be to scream bloody murder (pardon the pun).

3. The jeans are so puzzling. It was a hot day and presumably she did her washing earlier in the day prior to working on her speech. It’s the positioning of the jeans that I find so odd. If they were draped over the balcony to dry, they would have been opened out as it were, and yet in the photo they’re folded in half, stretched out, almost as if they’ve been placed there. I just can’t see how they could look like this whether they blew off the balcony or were thrown either by her from inside the toilet or by him from the bathroom.

I too subscribe to the theory that the bat came first, then the gun, then possibly another hit with the bat. The damage to the bath plate in particular helps me to reach this conclusion because there would have been no point in hitting that plate at any other time. If he was wild with rage, to me that indicates he was trying to frighten her.

The light not working in the toilet bothers me, among all the other issues, lol.

I'm wondering if the bulb could have been removed after Reeva was killed? I wish I could get hold of evidence regarding the light fitting. If I were criminally minded, lol, that is one thing I would do, remove the bulb and dispose of it. Lights being out is pretty common in setting a scene.
But if the switch or light fitting is broken that answers that question.

Edit: So if the light in toilet genuinely wasn't working, why would Reeva lock the toilet door?

If she was worried OP would see her on the toilet seat, how could he, it was pitch dark? :mad:

“He completely freaked out. He started screaming and swearing. He even kicked the garage door. We didn’t know what Oscar would do next." (as his ex-stylist told)

Like that OP showed his rage. Then I would think: yes, bat first, 4 x gun, minimally 1 x bat (broken bullet hole).

They should have asked Francois if Pistorius sounded like a woman when he was screaming!

The only thing that matters is not the evidence against op this has all been ignored by the judge and has been seen as unimportant to her and the assessors what matters is what jail time she will give and if any also if she is seen as too lenient can the prosecution legally appeal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrCharmichael