AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it okay to suggest reading the comments on this link? Specifically the one referring to a 911 call?

Also, wonder if the guy in AMPM is wearing gloves that are worn while playing golf?

Finally, IMO, maybe off topic, and if okay to say, the article above about the "unrelated" man killed in police shoot out could match the description of man in car when screams were heard from trunk?

[bbm]

or gloves that are worn riding a bike or a motorbike ...

The video of where the guy pokes his head in the store & looks back & forth, I wonder if that was cab driver? It would make sense if it was; looking for his (young-female) customer. Cab Guy, can you confirm? Otherwise, this guy was very strange to say the least.

I'm still waiting for an answer to a post in a previous thread. JMO but I don't think he's coming back to this forum anytime soon.

[bbm]

or gloves that are worn riding a bike or a motorbike ...

And I thought they were gardening gloves. That is until I saw the black inserts on the sides of the fingers.

The perps hair was blonde and his eyes were blue I believe :). Looked to be in mid twenties.

Sorry took me a minute. Im slow today. Well... Every day.

Maybe I'm mixed up because we seem to be discussing two separate cases. Was Bernina referring to the perp/sketch in the case of the abducted girl who got away and her comments refer to Gladys' case?

Last night I was too tired to figure out where I may have gone wrong when commenting.
If the subject is the sketch, I agree, it would help to know a race so one could narrow down who they're looking out for. A good neighbor and friend of mine while we were in the Army was black (she passed away). Her dad came to visit one day and, for his age, was still so good looking. As I approached to meet him and shake his hand I uttered, you have blue eyes! What a dope. Still, he had the bluest eyes which surprised me. I didn't know it was possible based on his skin color. Also my friend's sister passed away from melanoma which I didn't know would be a concern either. It began on her hand. We learn about one another when we hang out together, right? This sounds like a no brainer but is true.

Anyway, I can't tell by looking at the sketch alone, what race the man is. His eyes look like his most unique feature so it would help to know what color they are.

And I thought they were gardening gloves. That is until I saw the black inserts on the sides of the fingers.

I missed a step here too I think. The guy with the gloves - was that video taken at the precise time AS is thought to have gone missing? Isn't there another familiar person in the same video too?

Why the focus on him other than he's looking outside? Am I missing a piece of information?

New unreleased footage of people on video at AMPM that police are asking to come forward in case they witnessed anything.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22926881/surveillance-video-may-offer

View attachment 36861
View attachment 36862
View attachment 36863

Is that a white truck beyond the gas pumps - in the background on the right looks as if truck is driving/facing right.
If you click on Hip's link, the truck is sort of highlighted on Adrienne's forehead - you'll see it.

IMOO and theory only based on the AMPM video im still stuck on.

At the beginning of this case I thought Adrienne was a victim of someone she was acquainted with.

BUT now after so much time has gone by I am thinking Stranger Abduction and Abduction by Force (and maybe even failed robbery attempt as A had no money on her.)

I think that Adrienne could have been assaulted on her walk to the AMPM.

Maybe someone driving a car with a gun, along with a larger male friend, wanted to rob a defenseless young woman at 5am.

I think suspect 1 and his accomplice forced her in the trunk of their car at gunpoint. She fought, but the accomplice was just too big.

She had no cash on her. Nothing they could benefit from monetarily, which threw them off with their plans to procure some drugs.

So they needed to go over to an AMPM to try and knock it off and get the cash for their fix that way.

They decided to keep her in the trunk during the ampm robbery attempt. They still Needed money bc Adrienne did not provide this financial source. She told them she had no money during the robbery and they found nothing in her overnight bag.

they park the car at the ampm and suspect 1 exits the driver seat of the car with a box containing the gun.

He sets the box on the news stands outside of the AMPM in order to case the inside - to check the general surveillance of the store.

He steps back outside to case and see when the perfect time to grab the gun/box would be and head on in. He looks straight at a security camera at one point while assessing the CCTV cam positions.

He also must make sure his accomplice can see his signal to begin getting ready for the getaway.

But he gets sidetracked and blocked by patrons entering/exiting the store.

He especially gets sidetracked when he sees his accomplice get out of the car to check the trunk and make Adrienne hush up. She was beginning to bang and make noise/yell for help.

Then a man walks out of the store, a big man, right in between the suspect and the gun/box he was attempting to grab and utilize for the robbery.

"It's too busy outside to rob" suspect 1 thought.

"why is that cab driver parked outside and looking around? Was the girl I just abducted his fare? I'm sketched!" he also thought.

He checks the inside. He notices its too busy/risky to rob inside as well. The place was too risky in general with all of those people around, especially with A in the trunk.

Suspect 1 grabs the box containing the robbery weapon from the new stands. He gets back in the car, this time as a passenger. They drive away from the AMPM.

They wait until the reports of Salinas Disappearance become public to murder her - fear of incarceration for abduction charges. They were in too deep. They had already used her and abused her after holding her captive for a few days. They saw in reports her family could not afford to pay any sort of hefty ransom for her - to these sickos she became worth more to them deceased and missing than she was alive and found.

Moo again.

ju2amaqe.jpg

New unreleased footage of people on video at AMPM that police are asking to come forward in case they witnessed anything.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22926881/surveillance-video-may-offer

View attachment 36861
View attachment 36862
View attachment 36863

Are both these videos from the same time? Do we know the time stamps on these videos?

I'm sure LE tracked if any deliveries were made around that time and what vehicles were present. Are deliveries made through the front door? Or is there a back entrance for that purpose?

Could the gloves simply be a style and not being worn to serve a purpose? Could they be baseball, football or even golf gloves? How hot does it remain there at night anyhow? Looks like he'd be riding a bike/motorcycle with jacket and gloves on. Otherwise wouldn't he be too hot? Unless he works at AMPM and gets cold standing inside in air conditioning all night. I'm often too cold in air conditioning and prefer a little warmth. I notice the two guys with the same facial hair and hair style who look as if they could be brothers are wearing short sleeve shirts. They actually look very relaxed and comfortable and not on alert in any way imo. Agree?

Are both these videos from the same time? Do we know the time stamps on these videos?

I'm sure LE tracked if any deliveries were made around that time and what vehicles were present. Are deliveries made through the front door? Or is there a back entrance for that purpose?

Could the gloves simply be a style and not being worn to serve a purpose? Could they be baseball, football or even golf gloves? How hot does it remain there at night anyhow? Looks like he'd be riding a bike/motorcycle with jacket and gloves on. Otherwise wouldn't he be too hot? Unless he works at AMPM and gets cold standing inside in air conditioning all night. I'm often too cold in air conditioning and prefer a little warmth. I notice the two guys with the same facial hair and hair style who look they could be brothers are wearing short sleeve shirts. They actually look very relaxed and comfortable and not on alert in any way imo. Agree?

I believe that both videos released are from that 5:00 am to 5:07 am window of time at the AMPM, just from
Different camera angles and maybe slightly different times.

There are 4 cameras outside at the AMPM in all if my memory serves me right. So it looks like footage from a second camera around front entrance.

*****************the gloves****?

IMHO, they almost even look thick enough to be snow gloves, not bmx/motorbike gloves as I stated earlier.

And yeah, who would wear snow gloves in Arizona in the middle of June? If motorcycle gloves I could understand, but snow gloves?

There was a guy who wore black snow gloves that attacked an asu student when she was walking to her car last November. This story popped into my head when I thought of snow gloves.

Is that a white truck beyond the gas pumps - in the background on the right looks as if truck is driving/facing right.
If you click on Hip's link, the truck is sort of highlighted on Adrienne's forehead - you'll see it.

Taking screen shots of that now for you and will post for you. Not sure if there's anything there yet or not I have to check shots now and zoom in/play with some exposure/contrast levels.

Is it okay to suggest reading the comments on this link? Specifically the one referring to a 911 call?

Also, wonder if the guy in AMPM is wearing gloves that are worn while playing golf?

Finally, IMO, maybe off topic, and if okay to say, the article above about the "unrelated" man killed in police shoot out could match the description of man in car when screams were heard from trunk?

I have a bad habit of responding before I read all posts (too hard to remember later what I want to respond to).
We had the same idea about the gloves.
That's an interesting comment. I hope the friend went to LE and told them what she saw after she found out AS was missing.

It struck me that the face looks young, but the hair could be gray...so WTH & it was such a great sketch, possibly the other lacking details are for a particular reason in an effort to speed, yet to be able to weed-out tips(?) I can't think of another reason. So if that is true, it makes me think it is a stranger.

The perps hair was blonde and his eyes were blue I believe :). Looked to be in mid twenties.

Sorry took me a minute. Im slow today. Well... Every day.

So the guy in the sketch has blond hair and blue eyes? Well that's important. Now my post about the black man I knew with blue eyes sounds as if I'm trying to protect white guys - NOT! Figure the odds I'd respond with that before reading that sketch guy has blue eyes and blond hair!
Now Bernina is going to have a double fit! :razz: :innocent: :doorhide: :redface:

Taking screen shots of that now for you and will post for you. Not sure if there's anything there yet or not I have to check shots now and zoom in/play with some exposure/contrast levels.

I think I see a white truck. What's in front of the gas station that runs parallel to it? Is that a road? Do you see it?

I think I see a white truck. What's in front of the gas station that runs parallel to it? Is that a road? Do you see it?

I also took screen shots of the TV behind the anchors and noticed guy on bike alone...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377801908.106133.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377801932.183995.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377801942.420949.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377801958.659756.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377801972.892473.jpg

I'm talking about "Prison Racism". I'm white with 2 Hispanic last names. My kids are bi-racial. Out here it doesn't matter what color or ethnicity you are, you're human first. In prison, it's a whole different world. COLOR comes FIRST. Who do you think "runs" ADOC on the inside?
Prison DOESN'T evolve. It's PRIMAL. And YES, I hope this perp is white because the Aryan Brotherhood will want to do just as much damage to him as the Latino gangs. And he will SUFFER. Understand? He will not even be safe in protective custody.
Or, if the dude is white, you want to give him a pass? He's a sick twisted criminal.
This isn't a RACIAL thing, this is a FACT in the ADOC. If you want to bring it into play out here in the "free" world or take it personally, that's on you because that's NOT what I'm talking about.

Bernina, I didn't understand your post was centered around prison behavior nor do I know much about behavior in prisons, outside of Thailand (which is a whole other story).
I would never want to give a white person a pass, ever. Also I know the realities within our society that involve people who are wealthier being more likely to receive lesser sentences and having a better chance of getting the benefit of doubt, etc. I'm able to understand how painful that must be and how unfair it is too and serves to perpetuate anger and resentment. Honestly though, why would you ask me if I want a white guy to get a pass? What did I post to indicate that? My writing isn't always clear but if we were face to face, I think you'd know that's not how I think or feel. It upsets me to think that I gave off the opinion that I'd want a white guy to be given a pass for killing a beautiful young woman. I didn't take anything personally until after reading that I might have somehow sent a message so anti to what I believe.

It looks like from the time stamps that the two young men are there at 4:54...

Even the screenshot of the biker alone reads 4:54. The biker is heading in the direction north east in the parking lot toward Jaycee Park. This also is the direction the black sedan was heading around 4:54 in the Oreilly's video - north east. Maybe the guy on the right had parked at Oreillys across the way to meet up with guy on his bike at AMPM?

This concerns me as I've always believed that perhaps she tried to cut through that park to the AMPM. Was she meeting up with those guys, one on his bike and the other in a car perhaps? Idk... It leads me lazer focused on those two young men smoking.

It seems the two young men were not standing there long.

Now, the footage where Tom the cab driver goes in I believe is from around 5:00-5:01. So about 6 minutes AFTER those two young men are seen on video.

I think the guy with the bmx/snow looking gloves is on video a little after Tom the cab guy. So it would be after 5:01.

I'm pretty sure?

I'm confused. What case are we talking about here with the blue eyed blond guy?? And what case are we talking about with a woman screaming in a trunk? Too many other cases are being interjected into this one to keep them all straight. Please link the blue eyed blond dude sketch. And what does he have to do with Adrienne's case?? TIA

I'm confused. What case are we talking about here with the blue eyed blond guy?? And what case are we talking about with a woman screaming in a trunk? Too many other cases are being interjected into this one to keep them all straight. Please link the blue eyed blond dude sketch. And what does he have to do with Adrienne's case?? TIA

AZ - Thread to address recent crimes against girls/women in PHX/PHXsuburbs. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AZ - Thread to address recent crimes against girls/women in PHX/PHXsuburbs. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hope this helps!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back