AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also took screen shots of the TV behind the anchors and noticed guy on bike alone...

View attachment 36916

View attachment 36917

View attachment 36918

View attachment 36919

View attachment 36920

4:54 would certainly be right in the correct timeframe assuming all call times are correct. Except it sure took a long time (from prior to 4:23 until almost 5:00 a.m.) for AS to get a cab.

So, those two men don't appear relaxed to you? What are they doing there anyway? Did they ever go inside the AMPM to make a purchase? Why would they be hanging around if they're involved? Anyway, I hope they have come forward to LE.

Why are people standing around at a gas station at 5:00 a.m. anyway?

Looks like they were there to meet up with someone IMHO.

And maybe grab some ciggys.

Convenience stores/market parking lots/public parks like Jaycee are notorious meet up places for drug transactions. At least from my past experience of being an addict.

There is mention upstream that she wasn't brutally savaged. How is that known? (sorry Adrienne :( ) Has COD or any new information about her murder / condition of her remains been released?

I'm confused. What case are we talking about here with the blue eyed blond guy?? And what case are we talking about with a woman screaming in a trunk? Too many other cases are being interjected into this one to keep them all straight. Please link the blue eyed blond dude sketch. And what does he have to do with Adrienne's case?? TIA

This is what I was thinking last night so I skimmed over posts involving other cases as I can only concentrate on one aspect of a case at a time. It's possible abduction crimes could be linked but first there has to be a basis for linking them - like Gladys and the girl who got away (but haven't studied those two).

There are so many layers in AS's case to assume she was abducted at random by a stranger although one possibility. Since we can't point fingers at anyone specifically, discussing stranger abduction is easiest I guess.

There is mention upstream that she wasn't brutally savaged. How is that known? (sorry Adrienne :( ) Has COD or any new information about her murder / condition of her remains been released?

I asked the same question. The comment must have been in relation to AS because we don't know where Gladys is and the other girl escaped. What other victim is there?

This also is the direction the black sedan was heading around 4:54 in the Oreilly's video - north east. Maybe the guy on the right had parked at Oreillys across the way to meet up with guy on his bike at AMPM?

Has the video from the Oreilly's parking lot been made public, anybody know?

I asked the same question. The comment must have been in relation to AS because we don't know where Gladys is and the other girl escaped. What other victim is there?

Maybe they were referring to Patricia A Martinez found in the canal near N bush hwy. I think that is who they are referring to. We have gotten no new news on her investigation. Many are rumoring that it was a suicide. Idk if that is true as there are no new reports to substantiate the state of her body being anything other than "badly decomposed".

Maybe they were referring to Patricia A Martinez found in the canal near N bush hwy. I think that is who they are referring to. We have gotten no new news on her investigation. Many are rumoring that it was a suicide. Idk if that is true as there are no new reports to substantiate the state of her body being anything other than "badly decomposed".

Imo, if there is the possibility that a serial killer is involved, the public needs to be notified. All they have to do in Patricia's case is confirm or deny the possibility of foul play. They don't even have to give specific details. But if foul play is involved, the more people who know about it, possibly the better, for the purpose of collecting tips (unless they have a direction they are already pursuing and don't want to compromise the integrity of the investigation).

Man, you guys in AZ seem to have a lot of crime down there!

P.s. here's a sketch of the two suspects at large for attempting to carjack a young woman while she was in the car with her friend at her apartment complex. They shot the girl in the stomach. This happened only miles from Adrienne's apartment (and literally at my old apartment complex... Scary...)

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...pects-in-Tempe-attempted-robbery-and-shooting

A comment left says it happened at 2-3 a.m. Since he shot the woman, how do they know this wasn't personal? Were they specifically after her? There are bad people on the street every night of the year.

Unless there's a connection found to the other cases in Arizona to AS's case, can we leave the other cases off this thread and discuss them at the links Hip2 provided? That would help keep confusion at bay.

Not many people are around today.
I'll check back later to see if anybody else comments on the white SUV (more SUV than truck) that I think I see in the video as posted above.

Is that a white truck beyond the gas pumps - in the background on the right looks as if truck is driving/facing right.
If you click on Hip's link, the truck is sort of highlighted on Adrienne's forehead - you'll see it.

............I see a kitty............

4:54 would certainly be right in the correct timeframe assuming all call times are correct. Except it sure took a long time (from prior to 4:23 until almost 5:00 a.m.) for AS to get a cab.

So, those two men don't appear relaxed to you? What are they doing there anyway? Did they ever go inside the AMPM to make a purchase? Why would they be hanging around if they're involved? Anyway, I hope they have come forward to LE.

Why are people standing around at a gas station at 5:00 a.m. anyway?

This is a major intersection in Tempe and it is filled with vagrants, junkies, homeless people, etc. I must drive by here 10 times a day, and there are always people "just hanging out". I am surprised that even at three or four in the morning, people are right outside the store. This is what makes crime of opportunity an acceptable scenario...though I'm not sure of anything anymore.

Unless there's a connection found to the other cases in Arizona to AS's case, can we leave the other cases off this thread and discuss them at the links Hip2 provided? That would help keep confusion at bay.

Agree with you, but let's open up our minds right now. It seems to me that things have become very violent in just the past month or so in Tempe/Mesa, so we must explore the possible connections with each other. The more info., the more brains, the more discussion the better. It "feels" to me that AS is just part of a very big mystery...a mystery that must be solved before other young women are hurt or even killed.--Cab Guy

This is what I was thinking last night so I skimmed over posts involving other cases as I can only concentrate on one aspect of a case at a time. It's possible abduction crimes could be linked but first there has to be a basis for linking them - like Gladys and the girl who got away (but haven't studied those two).

There are so many layers in AS's case to assume she was abducted at random by a stranger although one possibility. Since we can't point fingers at anyone specifically, discussing stranger abduction is easiest I guess.

Thanks Woe & 2hip for catching me up to speed. I was getting really confused, was gone a few days with life and trying to catch up. I take short cuts. :blushing: And I had no idea about these other cases. Wow, there sure is a plethora of attacks on women in the Phoenix/Mesa area lately. I can see how and why it "could" be linked to AS.

Cab guy? Why Wont they release footage from the other camera from the back of the store that faces toward Jaycee Park?

It sure seems like IF those two young men were involved in A's disappearance, their heading toward the back of the building during that time might be significant.

Has the video from the Oreilly's parking lot been made public, anybody know?

I have long said that the O'Reilly video is key to this case. It has not been released for one reason and one reason...the cops know all they need to know about that video. It's not the girl that's important in that video, it's the car...and believe you me, if LE needed our help with that car they would have released the video long ago.--Cab Guy

Thanks Woe & 2hip for catching me up to speed. I was getting really confused, was gone a few days with life and trying to catch up. I take short cuts. :blushing: And I had no idea about these other cases. Wow, there sure is a plethora of attacks on women in the Phoenix/Mesa area lately. I can see how and why it "could" be linked to AS.

It all still confuses me no worries. Good to see ya SeaJay!

Cab guy? Why Wont they release footage from the other camera from the back of the store that faces toward Jaycee Park?

It sure seems like IF those two young men were involved in A's disappearance, their heading toward the back of the building during that time might be significant.

My experience has been that LE releases video and other information for a couple of reasons: 1.) They need help with a particular part of the investigation; and, 2.) The investigation has stalled and they need to get more leads. That video may show something they don't want an intended target to know they already know, or it may be that there is something they wish they had in the video that isn't there and they would rather the target worry that it is.
Also, when it comes to videos, so much can go wrong. Stores are famous for letting their equipment go to pot until the day they really need it, only to discover it is broken or badly deteriorated.--Cab Guy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back