AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember,, Adrienne's dad knew something was wrong when she didn't call him on Father's Day. :(

FTR, I still can't get over the coincidence with George and Annodvedwin.

http://www.kpho.com/story/25780542/1-year-passes-since-salinas-vanished-in-tempe

Vigil honors memory of AZ woman who vanished 1 year ago

A vigil was held in Tempe on Sunday evening on the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Adrienne Salinas, a student at a Maricopa County community college, who vanished after leaving a party.

The remains were discovered under a pile of silt and debris carried down the wash from a late-July flood in Apache Junction.

An autopsy said the manner of her death is undetermined. [Click here to read the report (PDF)]

Didn't get to check in yesterday since we were spending time with the hubby but it seems like yesterday, I can't believe it's already been a year. I was hoping and praying for an arrest for Adrienne by now, thinking of her family always gets to my emotions.

http://fox2now.com/2014/06/16/vigil-honors-memory-of-az-woman-who-vanished-1-year-ago/

Vigil honors memory of AZ woman who vanished 1 year ago

A vigil was held in Tempe on Sunday evening on the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Adrienne Salinas, a student at a Maricopa County community college, who vanished after leaving a party.

A number of police agencies and the FBI Violent Crime Squad have conducted more than 500 interviews and investigated hundreds of leads since her skeletal remains were found by a nearby homeowner in early August in a wash near State Route 88 and Lost Dutchman Boulevard.

<Need to bump Mamacita's most recent timeline / marking my spot>

I've been thinking of Adrienne a lot lately, especially with this in the news.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...1-Eloy-11-July-2014&highlight=susan+ronquillo

A quick search on her fb page shows that she and Adrienne had similar "interests". I know that I may be reaching, but I wonder if somehow individuals involved with Ms. Ronquillo's disappearance were at the party that was thrown by Adrienne's roommates.

I'm not sure if there was a complete list given to the PD as to who was at the party, or even if all the people who attended were known.

The man arrested for Susan's disappearance has a long history of dealing with the law (seriously, 44 records on the Arizona Judicial Branch public search) and has a bad habit of driving on a suspended license. All records I could see with that search were in Eloy/Casa Grande.

Eloy/Casa Grande is apx. 1 hour away from Tempe taking I-10. And of course, there is an alternate route that takes the US 60W (which runs very near to the road where it is assumed Adrienne was originally dumped) to the 79S with a number of choices on how to get back over to the 87S and back to Eloy.

Maybe the person/people who did this to Adrienne decided to change their "dumping" technique since Adrienne was found after monsoon flooding.

May I also add, that Susan went missing July 11th a year and a month (and a couple of days) after Adrienne.

Just thinking out loud. Anyone else think there may be a connection?

]
Just thinking out loud. Anyone else think there may be a connection?

rsbm

No, I don't see any connection. I know that there is a strong urge for people to tie murders to a serial killer, but there is really nothing to suggest a sk here. Perhaps if LE has forensic evidence; but in my opinion, it hurts investigation (WS or LE) to presume that there is a serial murderer when there is no real evidence, as exciting as that might be for some folks.

This thread was so great and active for so long, and so many pulling for answers for Adrienne's family.

So sad that it seems we're not any closer than we were all those months ago when things stalled out and there just was not much to talk about. :-/

I'm not really thinking that this is the work of a serial killer. I'm thinking gang/drug connection with many people involved. Maybe the same group of people for both girls. The police have said that the person arrested for the disappearance (and now murder) of Susan, is one of what they believe will be many arrests.

I think anything is possible in this case, as to potential perps.

I actually don't think they are related. Susan was from Casa Grande and found in Casa Grande. Adrienne was missing from Tempe and found in AJ. Aj and Casa Grande are about an hour apart from each other.

My theory was Susan likely partied with Robles. And she didn't do what he wanted. Common things that have happened.

Adrienne just gives me the feeling of something else, I don't know what.

Although they do have similar characteristics, I think this is just a different situation.

Nothing to add. Just wish there was a break in this case and that Adrienne's family gets some long overdue answers.

I was out there last month, running the roads to Coolidge, Maricopa and all the little towns around it. There is vast nothingness out there. Farm land, haboobs and monsoons.

Thinking of you tonight, Adrienne, that whoever killed you is discovered and apprehended.

Thinking of you, beautiful Adrienne. Praying that justice isn't too far away. :rose:

I will be lighting a candle for you tonight. :candle:

I think of Adrienne often. My heart hurts that nobody has been arrested for what happened to her. Hoping one day the perp will pay!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back