AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoping 2014 brings justice for Adrienne.

I have not given up hope that whoever murdered Adrienne will be found and brought to justice.

Always thinking of Adrienne.

I wonder how actively her case is being worked as a murder, if cause of death cannot be determined. It makes a tough court case.

Hoping for answers and Justice for Adrienne and her family in 2014.

Who killed Adrienne? :(

Any news in her case / investigation?

First to answer a question: Nope, no one up here actually "heard" the plane crash at Gunsite Training Center, and most of us are just a stones throw from where it is. They were doing a lot of RPG and Auto-weapon training that day, so one noise shaking the windows is usually no different than any of the others. The sheriffs and EMT/First responders only use lights and sirens on the paved roads and there is over 3 miles of cattle track between the last of the paved road and the facility itself.
We were, and still are, hearing the "crack" type noises that get a lot of air play on the news for Sedona. It's the rock plates shifting (we are on a fault line) and if you know what a 500 gallon propane tank sounds like when it explodes, that's the kind of noise we've been hearing. Very similar to the noise of an RPG.
And...if there ws any type of fire, Gunsite got it out pretty fast. We're used to the random downed plane here from time to time. We're in a "free fly zone", pilots don't have any flight plans to record and there are several private airstrips in the area. In the last 2 months, the FAA has been allowing commercial airliners to circle the valley, albeit, at high alttitude, when there is a back up of planes circling Sky Harbor.

So.......enough of that!

Read the autopsy report: Quite frankly, it looks like the head and hands were found separate and redacted (individual pages entirely removed) from the report, ie, any mention of their condition etc, was not supplied to the press, but one sentence mentions were definitely blacked out. Notice it was mentioned the color of the nail polish on her toenails, they would be remiss if they had not mentioned polish on her fingers?

Were analysis of her head and hands in an entirely different report, which may have noted head trauma, or maybe the possibility of a specific tool used to remove the hands? A Possible cause of death that the police are keeping under wraps that only the killer would know?

The lack of animal interaction leads credence to burial. Livor mortis, or the pooling of blood after death to the lowest regions of the body would explain the state of her left side being in a different state than the other. More moisture in the lowest part of the body than the higher areas where the blood receded.

From what I could gather, it does follow the burial in a sandy, dry area, and subsequent removal by the wash being flooding, carrying the body to the surface and down stream.

IF the head and hands were removed, that would point to an unknown assailant, who was unaware that she had medical records of a surgery that would help identify her. There is a note about dental records in there so I am assuming the head is there.
TYLL..........:seeya:

It's hard to believe we don't have any more information on this case, like a cause of death even. This has to be so painful for her family, to not know what happened to her, to only know that she is dead. What happened to Adrienne? Who did this to her??

I really thought there would be a quick arrest in this case :(

:bump:

Thinking of Adrienne today.

I hope LE finds out who did it, but it doesn't seem they have any leads.

The case is stone cold, but I think of Adrienne often.

I often think of her too. Every few weeks I have a look to see if there's any update, nothing, and not much going on on the Justice page. I really hope they find whoever was responsible, so bizarre that there seem to be absolutely no leads.

Thinking of Adrienne.

Who killed you, Adrienne, and dumped you in the desert?

Some remains of a small female were just located in Lake Apache. I know all Adrienne's remains were not located, right? I doubt this is related to her, but looking through her thread to see what other missing persons / abductions might be listed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10427603&postcount=202

I doubt a connection with the tote found in Apache Lake, margarita25, but like you, hearing that news made me think of Adrienne. Again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back